Jane's weight loss diary for my wedding september 14th 2013

Thanks Jane, hard work but definitely worth it. I'm determined to get to my 1st goal of 14st before end of March then hopefully overall goal of 12 1/2 by time we go on holiday in May.

Have you got any dates for dress fittings yet? IF you havent ordered your dress yet a lot of good places will let you order a smaller size but make sure they tell you how many sizes they can alter that style by. Mine had to be altered down 4 sizes and i'd got told if i'd lost anymore i would have needed a new dress so when they're so expensive it's deffo worth knowing!!!

hi nina i bought my dress about 2 months ago and it fitted quite nice then so im going back for fitting in late june ..really excited cant believe im getting married lol xx

well day 4 and im feeling quite deflated today, was soooooo hungry last night but didnt cheat...but could of ate the world..
felt very bloated last night too and this morning is the same, havent been to the toilet since i started so im assuming thats why i feel so bloated..
any tips on constipation ladies would be great !!!

im just getting worried that im not going to lose any weight my first week, i have been on the scales and there is no movement whatsoever havent lost an ounce , i know its only day 4 but i thought i would at least see some movement on the scales ...
need to cheer up because its the weekend and i dont want to lose momentum :confused:

jane x

Happy day 4, i think day 3/4 are well known for being the hardest as your body has finally gotten rid of all the toxins and carbs and stuff which results in a deflated feeling. EVERYONE worries they wont lose weight but it's impossible not to when you're sticking with it.

As for the constipation, how much water are you drinking? Maybe needs upping a little? You can buy fibre from your CDC, i just use 1 every morning and its unsual if i don't go. You can also get sommat called psyllium husks that you can mix into your shake from places like Holland and Barratt, ive never personally tried them but ive heard good things about them.

Ooooo by June that dress will be round your ankles haha!!!! What sort of wedding are you having if you dont mind me asking? I do miss all the planning bit of it hehe xx

well day 4 and im feeling quite deflated today, was soooooo hungry last night but didnt cheat...but could of ate the world..
felt very bloated last night too and this morning is the same, havent been to the toilet since i started so im assuming thats why i feel so bloated..
any tips on constipation ladies would be great !!!

im just getting worried that im not going to lose any weight my first week, i have been on the scales and there is no movement whatsoever havent lost an ounce , i know its only day 4 but i thought i would at least see some movement on the scales ...
need to cheer up because its the weekend and i dont want to lose momentum :confused:

jane x

Your doing so so well! .. all i can say about the weight loss not showing up yet is don't worry! .. when i was on slim and save last year my weight didn't budge for 5 days and i seriously wanted to quit as i kept thinking whats the point in starving myself if im not even losing weight? which i bet that's something you may have thought today? but trust me it will go down, i didn't lose a thing for 5 days then on my 1 week weigh in i had suddenly lost 6lbs which i was obviously over the moon about :) it will happen! its impossible for you not to lose weight with the amount of calories your consuming each day :)

just stick with it, trust me you will be so pleased once you have your first weigh in on Monday! can i just ask, what time is your weigh in? mines at 1 o clock on monday and im soo excited but also very nervous! xx

hi jodi..thank you xx

im feeling a bit more upbeat now , had my porridge this morning and just had my choc orange shake for lunch..im defo gonna ask my CD for some help with the toilet troubles ha ha...

my wedding is at a registry office then i have 85 coming to the day doo then about 200 at night ...everything is booked really have got to go see the registra to register the marriage in the next couple of months...still cant believe im getting married ...i found myself a lovely man, cant believe my luck sometimes..

hope your doing ok xx

And are you having a lovely full gown for your wedding? It is very exciting :) Glad you're feeling a bit better now, ive got a few more hours peace before i have to pick my monkey up from nursery hehe then im in work 12hrs tomoz meep :(

Well done ladies on getting through your first few days - thats one of the biggest hurdles over and done with - keep drinking that water and you will be at goal in no time. It gets easier and easier as time goes on.

Hey hun, how have you found day 4? .. me, my other half and our daughter was invited over my parents for tea today so we went and they all had chips, ham, egg and beans and i had grilled chicken and scrabbled eggs, i know it won't take me out of ketosis, and plus i checked as soon as i got home and i'm still fully in ketosis :) :) think i made a good choice there, it was hard but not as hard as i thought it would be so im proud of myself. .. cant wait for my weigh in on monday though, really really want to see if i've lost anything!! xx

nina, yes iam having a proper dress i said i dont mind having a registry office wedding but im not giving up on the DRESS ha ha .xx

thanks big girl your stats are brilliant nice to hear from someone who has been on the plan a while, gives me confidence to keep going, its much appreciated xx

hey jodi,

yes today has been a lot better this morning i felt like giving in but with everyone's support on here its definitely kept me going, well done on your good choices for you tea, iam giving you a gold star ha ha..
i know hat you mean about weigh in, i think we both need that reassurance that we are doing everything right, and to see some results from the weigh in on monday will make it all worth while wont it...xx

it most defiantly will, i am finding it very hard at times.. especially today actually, we got paid today and on payday we normally order a massive takeaway and spend the day eating chocolate and crisps, so it has been hard!

Heres to day 5! xx

yes i think tomorrow will be hard ..saturday night is our take away night ...no chinese or chip shop for me :cry:lol

x

Hope you're having a lovely evening. Hmmmm i know what you mean about difficult weekend. Friday is usually weigh day for me and that usually entails a lil treat night but we've decided no to treats until my bday so it's the first time since March 12 that ive not had a treat on weigh day, hasnt been half as difficult as i thought it would be so hopefully it'll be the same for you with ur usual takeaway :)

well day 5 today and ive been fine, not felt hungry , cant wait till monday for weigh in...im nervous and excited , i need to see results monday or im afraid i will give in , 3-4 lb will be great to give me that boost i need...
thought i would struggle today with it being saturday and my usual take away night but i had a lovely chicken stir fry for my evening meal...
so roll on day 6 !!!

jane x

Hey MAddy well done on almost the end of day 5 you're doing great sticking with it. You'll see a lovely loss on those scales its inevitable hehe :)

I'm ok thanks Maddy just very tired after being in work 12hrs, very glad my mum n dad have my lil girl dont think i'd function having to get up at 7am. Think im going to have last shake a lil earlier than usual and then have an early night.

Funny how getting back into this diet saps you of energy but gives u energy all at the same time lol. Anything exciting for you planned tomorrow?

yes i know what you mean first few days i was quite tired but yesterday and today ive been ok...12 hour shifts are enough to make anyone tired tho nina, maybe an early night will be a saving grace for you ...sometimes you need to listen to your body ...and with not having the little one its a perfect oppertunity to catch up and give yourself some time to relax etc..xx

Back