Jane's weight loss diary for my wedding september 14th 2013

well day 6 and ive been a good girl ...really fancy a chinese tho ha ha

been quite busy today so thats helped keep my mind occupied, my first weigh in tomorrow night , im really looking forward to that...need motivation to keep going...

looking forward to my turkey stir fry tonight

keep going everyone
Jane x

Can not wait to hear how much you have lost!! Good luck xx

hey jodi im well excited even if ive only lost 2 or 3 lb its a start ...how are you today ?? did you have a good weekend ?? x

well day 7 for me today,

i cant believe how well i did over the weekend i thought i would really struggle..of course i had a few naughty thoughts about chocolate, cake, chip shops and chinese but hey im only human ha ha

but ive been very focused , ive got my first weigh in tonight , im really excited if a tad nervous too, i need to see ive lost at least something on those scales tonight cos i dont want to lose focus...i will be happy with any loss as long as i get one

have a great day everyone , will update tonight after my weigh in whoo hoo :cool:

My weekend has been fine thankyou, how has yours been? i did find it hard, especially with no takeaways! but i feel so much better and healthier for it! im more focused today though as the other half is now back at work, i always find it much easier when he's at work as he likes to eat lol! but he can eat and eat and still lose weight, it makes me sick!! haha.

Will be checking up on your diary tonight so i can see how much you have lost, i totally understand why your nervous but you defiantly don't need to be, you have done amazingly well and its impossible for you to not have lost anything!! your going to be so so proud when you see your loss! best of luck xx

well had my first weigh in tonight and i lost 4lb ....im happy with that..ive also lost 1 inch off my waist , 1 inch off my bust and 0.5 inch off my hips ..and lost 2% body fat so all in all im a happy girl ...nice seeing the inches come off aswell as the lb's .

yey !!!
x

That's amazing, well done you! should be very proud xx

im really happy jodi...it has gave me me a definite boost ...:D

thank you for all your support this week means a lot it really does xxx

Your more than welcome! .. all your support has been amazing and a massive help aswell so thankyou :) .. we CAN do this!! xx

yes i know what you mean first few days i was quite tired but yesterday and today ive been ok...12 hour shifts are enough to make anyone tired tho nina, maybe an early night will be a saving grace for you ...sometimes you need to listen to your body ...and with not having the little one its a perfect oppertunity to catch up and give yourself some time to relax etc..xx

Oh i usually always have early nights think my body prefers to be asleep than awake lol.
Well done you on your first week's loss told you it works :p
How are you finding your 2nd week, i found it harder than my first for some reason so make sure you persevere the end goal is what it's all about!!!!

hi nina, well today is the first day of my 2nd week so i will see how it goes ..now im on the move weight wise its going to spur me on xx

well week 2 has started..feeling very positive after my weigh in last night , just had a lovely choc mint hot shake for my lunch..

keep going everyone we can do this xx

hello everyone,

well 2nd week going great so far , tried the fruits of the forest shake tonight, its very nice. ....havent felt hungry at all this week so much better than the 1st week ...feel like im on a roll now , feels like normality having porridge for my breakfaat then a shake at lunch, really enjoying this week so lets hope it shows on the scales when i weigh in monday

jane x

so lovely to hear you're still remaining positive. What does fruits of the forest taste like? Ive never been brave enough to try

hi nina how you getting on ?

yes fruits of the forest is lovely i thought id give it a go tonight ...really enjoyed it just taste like fruity milkshake ..much better than i thought it would taste, will defo get some more next week . im going to get a different flavour shake every week just to try because i think it will be good to keep changing so i dont get bored of the same tastes .

jane x

Evening Maddy hope another day has treated you well :)

I'm good here thanks, finished work now til Sun and even if we get snowed in im unfortunately close enough to work that i'll be expected to walk in lol.
Hmmm don't think i'll risk it with the fruits then not really a fruity milkshake fan. It's a good job i don't get easily bored coz my products predominently consist of choc mint, choc, choc orange and the lemon bars haha

hi nina. i would give the fruit one a go you never know you might like it, i love the choc orange one i make it with hot water tastes lovely...hope your doing well , my week going great so far , roll on monday weigh in day xx

Back