Jane's weight loss diary for my wedding september 14th 2013

well im well into my 2nd week now , feeling very positive , not feeling hungry which is a bonus.
got sent home from work early as here in Coventry where i live the snow has hit us quite hard today , driving home wasnt very pleasant, but now im sittting in the front room with my fiance and my step daughter and my dog maddy, fire on full blast heating on..blankets on the sofa ...just had my tea , had brocolli and chicken, with tandoori spices ..was really tasty , might have a hot choc orange later if i feel a bit peckish...looking forward to a quiet weekend not doing much really so be nice to chill out after a long week at work ,

then it will be monday and weigh day cant wait to see if i have lost anymore, been 100 % on the plan so hopefully will have a good result,

well if i dont get on much over the weekend have a great one everyone and keep going we can do this together

jane xx

hello everyone, well in Coventry its full of snow...looks beautiful but work tomorrow so that should be fun driving in the snow.
got weigh in tomorrow night cant wait to see if ive lost some more weight, ive been 100% again this week ( my 2nd week) so im hoping i lose .
have found my 2nd week a lot easier than my first ...
im on SS+ and have decided after 4 weeks on this i will move onto stage 2 ..so i can eat a little more ...ive got till end of june before my wedding dress fitting so i should be at goal by then
hope your all ok

jane x

well had my week 2 weigh in tonight and i lost 3lb...really happy thats half a stone in 2 weeks...feeling very positive to keep going

happy happy happy :D

jane xx

Evening Maddy and happy Monday well well well done you on another 3lbs that's brilliant. How's the snow there? Ours has mostly melted throughout the day. Still going good guns here although retaining 2lbs of fluid apparently thanks to delightful mother nature, dontcha just love being a woman lol xx

Hi Jane (Maddy), Only noticed you had your own diary when I was on Jodi's thread. Hope you don't mind me jumping on here too. Well done on your week 2 by the way.

Mar (Minimar)

hi nina, yes the snow is still on the ground here ,, fed up of it now !!! ha ha mother nature yes she is a moo aint she, hopefully it will subside before your weigh in hun xx

Hiya hun!! .. i still have aload of Cambridge bits left which im having one a day so yesterday i had a weight watchers bagal with weight watchers spread for breakfast, a weight watchers yoghurt and 2 special k chocolate biscuits for lunch and a chocolate mint Cambridge shake for tea and a weight watchers hot chocolate with caramel during the evening and a bottle of water during the day :) .. me and my partner have also been going to the gym and i have body combat again tomorrow and we have also booked our selves onto group cycling on friday evening :)

i started at 16 stone 3 and i weighed this morning and i'm not 15 stone 3!! so a whole stone loss :)

how are you doing xx

hey jodi youe back !!!!! , so good to hear from you hun,get you losing a stone !!!!!well done xx you sound like your sticking with a healthy eating plan, and so nice to hear your fella is doing the exercise with you too that will keep you motivated ,

yeah im doing great as you probaby saw lost 3 this week so got my half stone which im really pleased about, and my fiance said the other night he can see im losing weight already which is nice that he has noticed ha ha.

have you been on here much been looking out for you , but havent really been on a lot been so busy at work havent had chance really to sneak on ha ha

jane xx

It's so good when someone comments on your weight loss!! You defo deserve it though, you've done amazing!!

It defiantly helps that my other half is doing the gym with me, also have body combat with both my sisters again tomorrow evening which I'm looking forward to now I no what to expect!! Lol

I do miss coming on here, I must try to get on here at least once every few days!

I was really worried about coming off Cambridge as I had already lost that 9lb in my first week but its actually been fine, I've not pigged out or eaten anything bad, I have a profile on my fitness pal so I put into there what I'm eating and the exercise I do each day and I've never gone over my allowed daily calories :)

I'm still hoping to get back on to Cambridge soon, my other half has his health and safety exam on the 12th of feb so he should be right bak to work after that (if he passes!!), I do understand why he's not allowed to work without it as he's an electrician but it ran out in October last year and his boss has only just told him about it!! He's of down the job Center tomorrow, first time he's ever been, as we can get some money from them just whilst he's of work so hopefully it won't take to long to sort out!

Anyway sorry about giving you my life story!

Your doing fab and you should be so so proud, hope to catch up with you soon xxx

Hellooooo. Is there anybody out there?? Hi Jane, just wondering how you are and if you're still following the plan.

Jodi's and your diary are gone very quiet. Hope you're keeping well.

Mar xx

Back