Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

allneedles that will be a brilliant surprise!! Definitely a great aim to keep you going :)
Skellybob don't worry, we are all taking steps in the right direction! Other halfs have got to put up with grumpy women for a few days then happy when our results come in :) same my first weigh in is next Weds! Good luck everyone :) xx

allneedles that will be a brilliant surprise!! Definitely a great aim to keep you going :) Skellybob don't worry, we are all taking steps in the right direction! Other halfs have got to put up with grumpy women for a few days then happy when our results come in :) same my first weigh in is next Weds! Good luck everyone :) xx

Good luck Ginabeany! Have you had your initial weigh-in and started the diet or is that what you are doing on Wed?

My initial weigh-in is Monday. Think I will be about 75kg with about 15-20kgs to lose :(

I had my initial weigh in on Monday as I wanted to get all my products ready to start on 1st Jan and I was 9st 11 and I want to get down to around 8 And half stone. Downside of being short lol no room for any extra weight. Good luck for your first weigh in :)

Thanks xx

Im short too ginabeany im aaimi5ng for 9stone ish let us know how you start x

All needles you sound roughly similoar to what i weigh and have to lose too :) x

All might be quite similar! :) ll be happy to when I get to 9st and will try and push a lil below that. Not long to go now!! Xxx

Ye definitely :) ill try qnd get bwlow 9 if i cant but atm seems impossible as i cannot ever remember me being that size lol! Im actually scared for tomorrow to come x

I am short too - just 5ft! I am not sure how much I want to lose really. The smallest I can remember is a couple of years ago when I was about 62kg. I lost it on SW but was the first time I lost a lot of weight. So it's all back on due to not knowing the importance of maintenance.

Won't make that mistake twice!!!

Lol I know it seems so far fetched but honestly you will find it achievable I'm sure of it! :)
omg totally agree, maintenance is what I have never reached as I was loosing weight for an aim (wedding) so as soon as I done it for that, i didn't care and before I knew it the weight crept on, so the maintenance part is really important to learn about, not only loosing the weight but to keep it off, CD is for life, not just for christmas ;) :) xx

Love it!! :)

Mine is for my wedding and until.i had my daughter i was 9.10 ish so never been this overweight so thanks for highlighting the importance of maintenance i have a lot to learn!! im hoping to carry on CD after i get back from.my wedding as ive got a reception in uk 10 days later then after that think ill stay on it and just have 1 meal a day im definitely NOT being fat another summer it makes me hate the summer literally! I hate even going out coz i cant wear nice things at all :/ id love to.go out in dress and feel good! And its gonna happen girls:) how you guys feeling about starting the diet? Are u nervous too ? Just bought my ice blender ( smoothie maker) for the shakes :p so glad of support from here thanks girls skinny love to u all! Xxx

Skellybob, you are going to look amazing for your wedding!

I wouldn't even fit in my wedding dress now. I will be 39 a week today, so am determined to look great by my 40th next year.

I am a little nervous about starting, but mainly I am excited and just want to get on with it. If my husband wasn't home I would have asked for an earlier appointment. But at least I can get prepared and hopefully won't have such a tough first week than if I just jumped straight in.

Oh wow you really will do it Skellybob, such a great aim! Think all eyes on you, you'll be looking your absolute best! I was so used to being big that when people come up to me like, omg your tiny, I thought no way I'm not the tiny one, so it really really can be done!! And because the results are that quick so many people will be complimenting you it will really spur u on to keep at it!! Tiny dresses for us next summer :) xxx

I agree for me ive jad 2 weeks to get my head around it so really prepared now been talking to my friend about it whos turned out to be very supportive and even considering coming to cuba 4 my wedding so more determined ive found telling people im doing it will help as i won't want 2 look a failure again ! My partner works away i thimk ill find it easier whem hes back at work ive cooked today so he can eat timorrow as itll be my first day so he can do his owm dinner for him.and my girly. Im very excited now really want people to notice xx

Thanka so much i love hearing it can be done it makes me so determined knowing u have done it and your skinny now :) my dress has cost A LOT of money ots justin alexander 8702 dress so embroided fishtail vintage dress ive added a belt etc so its a flattering dress so defo want to look good in it! I bet you felt amazimg when people say your tiny lol :) must be an amazing feeling well done to u hats off it was worth the work for u :) at least your still slim so u haven't got to far to go!! And your prepared as you know how it all works xxx

What are u doing for your birthday? Will you be ok sticking to plan for it?im sure u will! Well you've gotta full year to get where u want to be and even better for the summer youll have lost :) your goal sounds great too so u will be feeling fit at 40 :) hope im like you when im at that age im 25 atm so embarrassing being 25 and over weight :/ lol my mum is on about starting 2 :) they say life starts at 40!!! I hope it does and hopw u get where u want ill support u through it! Xx

OMG ive got my weeks worth of CD on the side in a small basket im looking at it going "wtf! Thats all ive got there for a whole week!! :( it doesn't look much in packets at all!!

Omg I'm 25 also :) lol. Honestly I never thought I could do it but you really can, and especially for your wedding!! I thought to myself, if there is any time in my life I am going to feel and look the best, it has to be that day, and I'm so glad I achieved the best result I could. Just over 3 months, I did try to get below 8 st 7 but it was a struggle due to hen do's and things that popped up nearer the wedding but really I have the worst will power normally so if I can do it anyone can :) xxx

Really that's amazing and glad your a similiar age!! How much did u lose in the 3 months did u say? And i feel bettrr now knowing u jad similoar experience so u think i could do 3 stone before my hen do march 22nd? Xxx

Back