Jaqys - dusting off the diary

Oooh sounds a great line up, have a good time!

Well had a big loss yesterday which will be totally negated by today's behaviour.
Having first beer since starting dukan and it's soooooo good not sure that I'll stop at 1.
In sports cafe to watch the racing, then will probs find some food (if I don't cave in to carby fatty bar snacks) before heading over to Wiltons.

I did do a fast walk earlier though after catching the wrong bus, got here just in time to grab a seat. Getting pretty full as football clash so we're relegated to upstairs

Bonus if the race is crap there's a number of cute guys to look at ;)

have fun hun xxxx

Had a great time.
Everyone billed turned up, although James Bourne had only got off a plane from LA that afternoon.
Great crowd, Great space its beautiful but really needs more repair/renovation. Ah-MAZing performances, charity auction (with Don black as auctioneer) raised loads and mingling with the stars in the bar after.
I now need a caffine drip to get me through the day.

Food/drink was not a great day but not as bad as it could have been, 1 beer 1 or so vodka diet cokes, hot wings (mmmmmmmm, too much coating to be good), a not exactly lean steak and 2 fast food hamburgers (threw away the buns) eaten waaaaay too late whilst hungry waiting for train. Scales are a bit unfriendly this morning but not insurmountable.

Given I've a weekend with the girls in 2 weeks think my holiday target is well out the window, ahh well. As long as i dont use that as an excuse to stay off the wagon until I'm back from holiday I'll be happy.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

glad you had a great time hun
hey im sure you will catch right back up on the scales before you know it

Yesterday was PP
B yogurt w/ bran
L Sardines and smoked salmon
D chicken and eggs

Today PV - thought about doing an extra PP but will do at the weekend instead.
B yogurt w/ bran
L trout, smoked salmon, red pepper and cuecumber (moving away from leafy salad this week)
D turkey stirfry, rhubarb and fromage frais

Have a gazillion things to do tonight, flat is being inspected tomorrow and was too tired to do anything last night (I got in at 2am and still somehow caught the 7:40 bus to work).

Work is super busy :( Lots to catch up on here....

I enjoyed reading about your clothes trying on session last week, and how you were now fitting easier into your clothes. That is a lovely feeling, I know...

As for hot lunches, in this current cold snap, yes you've got me thinking... PL is easy enough (as I lost my 70K eating either chicken or beef + veg most days - either as a "casserole" or plain roast with steamed veggies...) but PP isn't very thrilling if it has to be microwaveable...

Vicky <and the rest of you please look away now>... I'm with you on the pear shape with no boobs BUT, guess what? Since being a greedy snuffler last week, I seem to have grown some BOOBIES! Incredible but true... but definitely NOT to be encouraged or copied!!

Holiday drawing near Jac?

I did try some jeans in a smaller size on on friday too.
All the ones I picked out I could get on over my giant thighs but
2 pairs were lower cut than I thought and I didnt have a hope of zipping up, the other pair wasnt too far off.

Was quite tempted to buy as a trying on pair but will wait for holiday for now incase I can find a bargain.

lol a trying on pair , love it!

omg that meat looks divine. how long are you going for and which hotel you staying in? ive always wanted to go :)

Actually, if you're going to the US of A, you'll find that they virtually GIVE clothes away... my friend in Philly sends me all sorts, with labels still attached, and they're soooo cheap!

A few years ago the clothing and shoe bargains were amazing, lower tax and great exchange rate.
Its not so great now but I do get great deals on sunglasses, makeup and handbags :D

Still I'll probably spend a fair bit of time at the outlets and shops.
A lot of the hotels have super high end shops to gawk at, both at the prices and the strangeness of the items.

Had very friendly scales this moning, must be down to the mad cleaning session last night.

I was hungry yesterday, hungry after lunch but didnt have anything else to eat at work, hungry after dinner so had some jelly and tea then it was kind of too late to have anything else and so was hungry when I woke up.
Maybe scales wil be less kind tomorrow.

PP today
B Fromage frais and oatbran
L Trout and smoked salmon
D Chicken and eggs

Its cold and damp again :(

My friend moved there almost two years ago only and has been sending me $5 Hilfigers, Dockers and all sorts! Bring it on! She says there are almost constant sales

uhhhhhhhhhhh jaqy's im excited for you !!! and those steaks yum yum yum !!!!!!!

Scales are still being very friendly. Target holiday weight not out the window and its making me think of how to minimise the badness next weekend.

Just realised that again I'm on a pv day on a thursday :(
B fromage frais w/ oatbran
L sardines, smoked salmon, cherry tomatoes and cucumber
D Mushroom omlette and asparagus, rhubarb

Should be the last of the super busy days at work - yes should be working right now but have a meeting in 5 mins.

Nothing planned for the weekend, will probably shop for a suitcase and maybe a dress.

Back