Jo's Simply Filling Food Diary

Another good day, this weekend is going to be a bit hit and miss as I am out again, going to Tampopo for lunch on Saturday then out for drinks for the rest of the day but it is my birthday weekend, after this weekend I have nothing else planned so can be 100% all of the time :D

BREAKFAST

2 x crumpets
Choc philli 2pts
Strawberries

LUNCH

Notdogs
Salad
1 slice WW grained bread
Pear

DINNER

Quorn fajita
New pots (was going to do wedges but these were already cooked and needed eating)
Corn on Cob

FANTASTIC LOSS!!! Well done! That's amazing! (You can see my excitement by the number of exclamations that are necessary...)

Brilliant!! That's so so good! Well done :D xxx

Thanks everyone :D I am so glad I changed to WW's it is the change I needed, I am really enjoying the food and it is actually as easy to follow as SW, I also like the fact I can have bread and crumpets, I love crumpets and are my perfect quick breakfast before the school run ;)

I am having a bit of a nightmare getting hold of some of the WW's bread products so have just ordered normal Ocado wholemeal pittas this week with my shop, I am sure they will be OK.

Hi!
Welcome to 'Simply Filling'

Looks like your doing great so far!
I found that on SW the syns didn't really stretch far! I much prefer ww and sf

I lurk used to find on sw that I'd eat loads but then still be hungry as I didn't feel satisfied if that makes sense xx

blonde8 said:
I lurk used to find on sw that I'd eat loads but then still be hungry as I didn't feel satisfied if that makes sense xx

Not sure what the lurk was all about lol xx

Popping by to subscribe - I've also switched from sw as fancied a change! Massive well done on that huge loss! X

Last edited:
thedemonpigs said:
Is there anyway you can work out snack points? I know SW do the 20kcals is 1 syn rule, is there anything like that for WW's, just wondering as I forgot to cancel my Graze box so want an easy way to work out points :D

Doesnt the little book in the graze box give you nutritional info then you can just put it through the calculator? X

thedemonpigs said:
Is there anyway you can work out snack points? I know SW do the 20kcals is 1 syn rule, is there anything like that for WW's, just wondering as I forgot to cancel my Graze box so want an easy way to work out points :D

Generally 40cals = 1point

If you search the boards someone did a thread with all the graze pp values

thedemonpigs said:
Thanks, that 40kcal 1 point rule will be handy to know when I am out and about as I have an ancient mobile with no access to the internet, will search for the Graze points on the board too :D

The flapjacks are 7 I think! I binned them on graze for that reason

Wow - that is a LOSS !!!!!! Were you shocked or do you sneak a peak at the scales during the week ? Huge well done :)

I was very shocked, I hadn't peeped and I got husband to weigh himself just to make sure the scales weren't broken :D

The flapjacks are 7 I think! I binned them on graze for that reason

I gave them to the walking dustbin called the husband, he can eat and eat and never gains weight :rolleyes:

I gave them to the walking dustbin called the husband, he can eat and eat and never gains weight :rolleyes:

Yep. I have one of those as well. Its infuriating isn't it?! But useful when you want to dispose of calorific food...

Me 3!
He's just eaten a whole 4 pack of tesco finest cookies in front of me! And has a lovely flat stomach

It can be useful for portion control too as if I am getting full I shove some of my dinner on his plate and it instantly disappears! Never been great at leaving food on my plate so this makes eating less far easier.

Back