Jo's Simply Filling Food Diary

Purpled said:
Me 3!
He's just eaten a whole 4 pack of tesco finest cookies in front of me! And has a lovely flat stomach

Well that's not nice! I wish I could eat like him and have a flat belly!

I made some vegan chocolate cupcakes earlier for my friend that is staying over tomorrow so I got husband to test them as I have never made a vegan cake in my life, so he ate two and then a huge dinner plus he takes another cooked meal and cake to work in the evening :rolleyes:

Better do food for today, I won't be around much this weekend as going out for meal and drinks tomorrow and then it's my birthday on Sunday so I don't think I will be having a very diet friendly weekend so aiming for a stay the same this week.

BREAKFAST

Toast and choc philli 2pts

LUNCH

Notdogs
WW wrap
salad
cucumber
mayo 1pt
onion
fudge 3pt

DINNER

Tofu, mushroom and green bean curry with brown rice

Are you a vegan? Or just your friend?

What ingredients go into vegan cake?

Are you a vegan? Or just your friend?

What ingredients go into vegan cake?

I'm not a vegan just my friend, I used this recipe Basic (Vegan) Chocolate Cupcake Recipe - CHOW and I used a normal recipe for butter cream but substituted butter for pure spread and milk for soya milk, they look really nice.

I have had a healthy breakfast but I think the rest of the day will be a write off as I am meeting up with 8 friends for lunch/drinks and cake.

BREAKFAST

Notdogs
Giant mushroom
WW toast
Graze box 6 pts

Can I ask what ur notdogs r? Or is it hot dogs?

Oooooh thanks for the link thedemondogs. I have been looking for a good recipe for homemade vegi sausages for a while so will definitely be giving these a go.

Had a good look round the rest of the site and managed to find several other recipes I want to try as well. Mmmmmmmm.

Oh those sausages look great. Will be giving those a go :thankyou:

Glad your enjoyed your birthday :) And to be honest I think you have exactly the right attitude to have enjoyed it to the full, scales be damned, and just get back on track afterwards. I too am looking forward to an event free week so I can really buckle down to plan.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

That's great well done!

Wow! I learn lots on these boards! Ww bagels are free on SF! Woop

Great day! Well done!

Sounds like a good day, do u not snack?

Sounds like a good day, do u not snack?

Since changing from SW no I don't any more as I find the food keeps me full until the next meal, I use to snack loads on SW, I will occasionally have a piece of fruit between meals or a crumpet but very rarely. I think I am eating more of a balanced diet on WWs and I am planning more, just planned all my meals for the next week :D

thedemonpigs said:
Since changing from SW no I don't any more as I find the food keeps me full until the next meal, I use to snack loads on SW, I will occasionally have a piece of fruit between meals or a crumpet but very rarely. I think I am eating more of a balanced diet on WWs and I am planning more, just planned all my meals for the next week :D

That's pretty good! I wish I could not snack! I'm constantly snacking it feels like. But not because I'm hungry! Just bored (I snack the most at work) never at home.

Looks like your doing really well! :)

Back