Journey to a new me...

Oh ok lol :D
By the way are we allowed to have coke zero on S&S?

I have a stash of coke zero in the fridge for emergencies! :) Going to buy the cherry one after I've finished work tomorrow night. Sounds lovely.

Dear diary,
This morning I felt brave enough to try the porridge. :yuk: Why oh why did I buy 28 of them?
It was a bit more edible with cinnamon though.
Scales still not working, I'm dying to find out how much I've lost so far! Although I know that I won't see a big number as I've already lost quite a bit before I started S&S and probably didn't have that much water weight either as I was doing sort of low carb. But hoping for a good kick-start! Anyway, need to get new batteries today and hope this will solve the problem.

Hahaha! I felt exactly the same with the CWP porridge. I have ordered one sachet of S&S porridge but I've yet to feel brave enough to try it.

I have visions of lumpy wallpaper paste gloop with hidden chunks of powder mixed in! I could be wrong, and maybe I'll love it. But it won't be today. :p

I liked CWP porridge more, to be honest! This one is vile :9529: I couldn't finish it, don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of the packs!

I hate the truffa bars. But I'm not a massive chocolate fan, so maybe thats what it is.
How are you getting on today? I cant be bothered with work today - just counting down til 5pm.... counting every minute of it......!

I just came home from work! I work at asda pharmacy and we close at 11 pm :eek: I feel really poorly today, tired achy and my face is burning. Good thing is I totally lost my appetite so don't really feel like eating anything at all.
Oh, and I LOVE chocolate :giggle:

SO the batteries arrived but the scales STILL showing 10:10.... Seriously WW? It's only been a year and it's already broken. Meh... Need to get a new one... :/
Can any of you recommend a good one? Not too expensive though. :(

My scales were about £15 from argos I think. Just bog standard electronic scales. They do the job! I can work out exciting stuff, like my BMI, online. :)

Mine were frm argos too 11 - 15quid salter ones tht were on xmas sale..they r js the simple ones tht weight in lbs, kg qnd stone n lbs :) x

Thanks guys I'll have a look at their online catalogue now. I got my WW one from Argos 11 months ago. It says 10 year guarantee on it actually but I ofc don't have the receipt :( I've reserved online so I have a reservation code and everything but it's not a proof that I've actually picked it up. Still we're going to try to take it back and see if they can replace it. If not I'll get a cheapish one from there.

Take it back and make a scene if they are being awkward about it. That usually gets you what you want :)

Hey :) I haven't been able to sleep well since Saturday so I feel really moody lol (also hate Mondays) but diet-wise it's going great. How's Atkins going so far?

Back