Journey to a new me...

dear diary, finally this is the end of pms as the ugly witch has finally shown her ugly face this morning! feeling extremely bloated but hopefully will be back to normal in 3-4 days. i feel really fat atm...
I quite like the lemon yoghurt bars now! muesli one is by far the best though wish I got more of those. and shame we can't have 2 bars a day.
waiting for the pay day to get my water flavourings :waterbottle::lemon:

Hey hun i get wt u mean abt the water intake i struggle lot at the beginnig was easier lol...i may need to invest in some water flavourings too im thinkin orange and white wine hehe to get me by this month lool x

ugh I'm not sure about the white wine let me know what u think when you try it lol

So I made the cheesy pasta yesterday and it was a disaster.. I didn't like the taste and the pasta was crunchy and horrible. I couldn't stomach it and had a bar instead so wasted one of my meals now :( I made the bolognese one before and it was perfect don't know what I did wrong this time.

So I made the cheesy pasta yesterday and it was a disaster.. I didn't like the taste and the pasta was crunchy and horrible. I couldn't stomach it and had a bar instead so wasted one of my meals now :( I made the bolognese one before and it was perfect don't know what I did wrong this time.

The cheesy pasta is too sickly for me on its own, but if I make it into cauliflower cheese I think its delicious :)

The cheesy pasta shud put in on the hob for abt ten minz or til it bubbles for a while and then shove it in the oven with brocolli or mushrooms or cauli n its lush :) x or even tuna to mke it into a pasta tuna bake x

I never thought about making it into a pasta bake....

I'm a veggie so tuna is not an option but I will try it with broccoli/cauliflower next time as I still have quite a few packs of cheesy pasta left

Had a blip yesterday :( but I'm back on track today. I need to lose "at least" 3.5 stone before july so I know I need to up my game. Thinking of adding some low impact exercise or something for a start, like walking. In may I'll do 30 day shred (Jillian Michaels) and in June I'm planning to do 6week 6pack, then hopefully I'll be looking a bit better for our holiday in Turkey end of July! This is the plan!
How are you doing?

I've started exercising too, I love it. Having a day off today though, both diet and exercise, back to it tomorrow but I think you need a day off once in a while. Xx

Hey, how is it going? :)

Dear diary,
I guess I hit yet another plateau. Haven't lost a single pound this week. Was hoping to be in the 13st bracket by the end of Feb. :(
I deffo need to start drinking more water + add exercise, was planning to start walking but I couldn't do anything this week. Feeling really tired lately. Doing overtime at work :/ Promised hubby we'd go out on Sat but I was shattered so spent the day in my pyjamas playing WoW. I'm off next friday till sunday so hopefully I'll rest properly then. Really looking forward to my long weekend.

Hey lady s I had a few Weeks where the weight was just not moving...I solved it by going back to basics, three packs and two eggs or four packs :) I must have been having more cheats than I thought I was

I don't think exercise is the answer on this harsh diet...try simplicity with packs and lots fluid :)

Good luck!!

...and i've kind of made peace with the fact that I won't have the stone a month losses that others do :( but slow and steady wins the race (so they say)

Good luck!!

Hi to a fellow WoW player :D saw your name and I guess I had to poke you!

I hope you're keeping strong, this diet really has its ups and downs, but you mentioned you'd been on Cambridge 2 years ago or so, so you do know that. I'm a really slow loser too, have weeks with no movement, but at least we're doing the right thing, hey?

x

Ohai ^^ yeah totally agree with u on that, it used to get me really down in the past (and actually these stalls were once a reason for quitting) but I'm more experienced now and I know my weight loss pattern - and it's going just as how I thought it would. SLOW! Lol :)

Back