July 100% Challenge Daily Diary

I have the same problem slim :'( I had dulcolax but I was then on the for the whole day!! Might try fibresure...heard that was good x Stay strong hun xx

That's what I take occasionally bride, gonna take 2 tonight and 1 tomorrow eve if needed as took 2 last week and although they worked the next day I've had nothing since.
Handy to know about fibre sure just incase it's needed!

How you getting on with it all? X

That's what I take occasionally bride, gonna take 2 tonight and 1 tomorrow eve if needed as took 2 last week and although they worked the next day I've had nothing since.
Handy to know about fibre sure just incase it's needed!

How you getting on with it all? X

I'm doing fine but really missing a nice cup of tea....milk and 1 sugar xx Don't get me wrong I am definitely missing food but I know this is a lifestyle change....need to think smart about food.

Trying 2 weeks without milk in tea and if the losses are worth it I'll carry on.
Hope you're ok xx

Keep me informed of how u get on over the 2weeks without the milk. Am very interested to see if it does make a difference x

Ok so wi this morning and 1lb loss which makes up for the .10 ounce gain again yesterday.

Brings me to be 12.3 exactly which is my new lowest as all week scales have only gone as low as 12.3.6.

Took some dulcolax last night so no plans on going too far from the house today lol

Here's to another 100% day xx

Hi Nat. Welcome back. Hope the tablets work!

Thx Lynne nothing as of yet lol x

Surprise surprise am back to 12.3 today so am expecting to see 12.4 again tomorrow.

Just gotta keep going as am waiting for that whoosh everyone keeps talking about lol x

So scales still on 12.3 exactly so a STS from yesterday, where oh where is that whoosh?

Brings my past weeks loss too a measly 1lb, surely when 100% it should be more than this?

I lost more weight when I was eating occasionally that's for sure.

Am desperately trying to hang in there as have made it half way through the month 100% but is getting harder each day when there's no movement :(

Well Lynne the dulcolax worked a bit yesterday but has made no difference to my weight as weighed the same this morning.
I think if I see another STS or gain it is going to make me cry and not sure how much longer I can do this when seeing no results x

Yippee finally Lynne I've lost this morning and a whole 2lbs bringing me to 12.1 and 10lbs loss for July so far.
Just hope there's no gain tomorrow now! Xx

Well have finally had a loss of 2lbs today. So glad I didn't cave yesterday.
Current weight 12.1, pounds lost for July 10, loss in total 36lbs and only 5lbs to get to goal. Xx

Yay well done Natalie, great loss so far and nearly into the next stone bracket ? x

Yay well done Natalie, great loss so far and nearly into the next stone bracket ? x

Thanks susie, so glad I didn't cave yesterday x

Well done Nat. Really pleased for you. You're doing great!

Well done Nat. Really pleased for you. You're doing great!

Thanks Lynne,

Well weighed this morning and back to a STS (wasn't much of a whoosh then) we'll actually was a .4 ounce loss but still 12.1 or 12.1.2 to be exact. I don't usually tend to take much notice of the ounces but maybe I should as I suppose it is still a loss?? X

So much for that whoosh? Obviously that 2lb lost yesterday was it as a STS again today. If counting ounces a .4 of a loss but still 12.1

Here's to another 100% day and seeing what tomorrow's wi brings x

It all counts so do take notice Natalie lol x

Back