June - New starters!

Yeah the memories keep me going sometimes lol. When we have mini breaks it all comes back and I get a glimpse again!
Being grown up (ish) is over rated...
Don't sw do a countdown thingy where you pay for like 6 but don't pay joining fee or something? It's still expensive though- sure you will make the most of it!
Maybe you could take a pic of yourself in teeny bikini to keep to hand when motivation wanes?! You would have private before and after pics for when you reach target too :) x

How long were you away for camping and walking?
Yeah they do a good package but I got the joining fee half price.

That's a good idea, I think my goal expectations are going to prove to be unrealistic seems I've not been under 10 stone since I was. 20 but ill dream lol

How long were you away for camping and walking?
Yeah they do a good package but I got the joining fee half price.

That's a good idea, I think my goal expectations are going to prove to be unrealistic seems I've not been under 10 stone since I was. 20 but ill dream lol

I think it was about 10 days in total. No phones or tech or much civilisation really, it was fab lol. We were thinking about doing another walk like the coast to coast or something but I'm really not convinced I'm fit enough.
That's not so bad then, just make the most of it! Do you get all the resources for that too?
You do right to dream, but have a read in some of the inspirational stories section.. Really amazing what some people have achieved in a relatively short space of time!
I don't remember ever bring under 10st- was always a big child and struggled with weight since I remember. When I hit 10st a few years ago I was so proud. Can't wait to get back there or maybe even less x

I think it was about 10 days in total. No phones or tech or much civilisation really, it was fab lol. We were thinking about doing another walk like the coast to coast or something but I'm really not convinced I'm fit enough.
That's not so bad then, just make the most of it! Do you get all the resources for that too?
You do right to dream, but have a read in some of the inspirational stories section.. Really amazing what some people have achieved in a relatively short space of time!
I don't remember ever bring under 10st- was always a big child and struggled with weight since I remember. When I hit 10st a few years ago I was so proud. Can't wait to get back there or maybe even less x

Oh go on go for it!!!!
There's some fab stories so it must be possible I just have to keep going and see.

Yeah got all the stuff for that the online PIN numbers for the app. And it gives me a day to look forward to I like weigh in day when you know uve tried really hard.
My step dads birthday tomorrow instead of going out my mums doing sw free dinner and me and my sister are taking fresh picked raspberries and fat free Greek yog

How is everyone doing?

Oh thats poo!!! Never mind onwards and upwards...and get some new digital scales

I'm going to a group tomorrow!
My friends group are having an open evening type thing for this woman of the year- she gets a week free if i decide to join up- might see how much a 6wk countdown is...

Oh wow, yes go, I've just been to a Carvery and very thought of a proper weigh in, kept me well and truly eating just the free veg and meat.

Let us know how you get on x

Ahh it is doing the trick at keeping you on the straight and narrow then! Well done :)
Ill let you know what it's like.. A few villages on so hopefully I won't know anybody haha xx

So far but only day 2 I've plenty of time to fudge up.
Have you ever done a class before or always at home like me?

Credit where credit is due though, carvery temptation is terrible!
I've always done it at home too, I thought about joining but I got my head round the plan and never felt I needed to. Since I've started messing around and going off plan it might help me stay on track and get to target though. I keep getting so close then having blowout weekends! Xx

Credit where credit is due though, carvery temptation is terrible!
I've always done it at home too, I thought about joining but I got my head round the plan and never felt I needed to. Since I've started messing around and going off plan it might help me stay on track and get to target though. I keep getting so close then having blowout weekends! Xx

How far you got to go again?
I don't need class for the plan I have that sussed mine is the scales and the continuity of keeping going not having a blow out and then standing on scales leaning forwards to get the loss that week.

How far you got to go again?
I don't need class for the plan I have that sussed mine is the scales and the continuity of keeping going not having a blow out and then standing on scales leaning forwards to get the loss that week.

Not too far. At last WI I was 10st10lb and I want to get to around 10st4lb. When I lost weight 3yrs ago I hit 10st but didn't stay there very long! I may re evaluate target when I get down there, sw is so easy, maintaining a lower weight might be easier than before. I might decide to try for even less- I have never been in the 9s. I worry I would look ill though.
Yeah the plan is easy enough, but I think like you that the pressure of WI every week will help keep me focused.
I'd quite like access to hifi bars and the recipe books too! I want the fakeaways one for sure x

Not too far. At last WI I was 10st10lb and I want to get to around 10st4lb. When I lost weight 3yrs ago I hit 10st but didn't stay there very long! I may re evaluate target when I get down there, sw is so easy, maintaining a lower weight might be easier than before. I might decide to try for even less- I have never been in the 9s. I worry I would look ill though.
Yeah the plan is easy enough, but I think like you that the pressure of WI every week will help keep me focused.
I'd quite like access to hifi bars and the recipe books too! I want the fakeaways one for sure x

Yes Rocky road bars are a godsend at moment.
What was your starting weight?
Your so close I think you deserve to give it a final push to get there I want to in your shoes talking about the last few pounds off.

You will be here before you know it hun :)
I started at 12st2lb. I spoke to some people- that I know can't lie- and they said they couldn't really tell I'd gained weight. Though people haven't been complimenting my weight loss, I've had lots of 'looking good' type compliments- I think I carry myself better as my confidence improves.
My friend bought me some hifis and I tried to ration them but they're so nice! Xx

You will be here before you know it hun :)
I started at 12st2lb. I spoke to some people- that I know can't lie- and they said they couldn't really tell I'd gained weight. Though people haven't been complimenting my weight loss, I've had lots of 'looking good' type compliments- I think I carry myself better as my confidence improves.
My friend bought me some hifis and I tried to ration them but they're so nice! Xx

Good luck at club today x

Back