June - New starters!

Hope you got on ok.

I've picked my little one up got him to bed and I feel like I've hit into a wall I feel so sad. Think it's a sudden thought of how far I have to go i feel so sad lol silly really

Hope you got on ok.

I've picked my little one up got him to bed and I feel like I've hit into a wall I feel so sad. Think it's a sudden thought of how far I have to go i feel so sad lol silly really

:-( are you feeling any better?
It might seem a long way now but it will soon come around, and think of if this way. This time in a month you could be a step closer to target by following sw, or you could be a step away by not following- it's up to you. This time in 6 months, this time next year etc, getting slowly but surely closer or further away!
Someone's signature on here is something like 'losing weight is hard, being fat is hard: pick your hard'. It really resonates with me for some reason!
Hope this has helped?
Group was good thanks! I bought a 6wk countdown- hoping I can hit target then maintain so I don't have to pay any more! Xx

:-( are you feeling any better?
It might seem a long way now but it will soon come around, and think of if this way. This time in a month you could be a step closer to target by following sw, or you could be a step away by not following- it's up to you. This time in 6 months, this time next year etc, getting slowly but surely closer or further away!
Someone's signature on here is something like 'losing weight is hard, being fat is hard: pick your hard'. It really resonates with me for some reason!
Hope this has helped?
Group was good thanks! I bought a 6wk countdown- hoping I can hit target then maintain so I don't have to pay any more! Xx

How much was your 6 week countdown? Are you stuck to that exact group with that pre pay?

I love that saying ty.
I'm ok it's not made me waiver just bit of a delayed reaction to my unexpected weight on the scales I feel like I'm starting totally again.
Never mind lol like you say only alternative is to give up and stay fat x

How much was your 6 week countdown? Are you stuck to that exact group with that pre pay?

I love that saying ty.
I'm ok it's not made me waiver just bit of a delayed reaction to my unexpected weight on the scales I feel like I'm starting totally again.
Never mind lol like you say only alternative is to give up and stay fat x

I paid £29.75 on the night which includes my six weeks, starter pack and a magazine! You had to let them know about any hols there n then but I can go to any group which is good :)
Glad you are ok, I thought you were very calm about being heavier than you thought. When I gain I always take it badly though!! I think the same- I can either follow the plan, which isn't really difficult, it's not like slim fast where you're starving, or I can make poor choices and stay unhappy with myself, with the added guilt and feelings of failure! Usually enough to lee me on the vague track, but not always :) xx

I paid £29.75 on the night which includes my six weeks, starter pack and a magazine! You had to let them know about any hols there n then but I can go to any group which is good :)
Glad you are ok, I thought you were very calm about being heavier than you thought. When I gain I always take it badly though!! I think the same- I can either follow the plan, which isn't really difficult, it's not like slim fast where you're starving, or I can make poor choices and stay unhappy with myself, with the added guilt and feelings of failure! Usually enough to lee me on the vague track, but not always :) xx

I had a delayed reaction but last night dwelled on it alot esp that 13 barrier was a big achievement, I've lost weight my scrubs are a size down at work I just must of weighed more to start with but ill never know that.
I'm fine after a nice sleep and I never ruined it, I've never done a full week 100% in a long time I always had a "cheat" day so I don't want to mess up as I'm interested to see what good it can do being spot on.

How was class? That's good then I might get that as a treat next month. Wouldn't it be nice if you got to target and then would you still go to maintain for free?

Excellent on your scrubs being a size down! It's little things that can make all the difference- though I too am one for putting importance on the scale reading. You did well for not falling off- times like that really test your resolve. I'd your WI day Tuesday?
I will still go when I reach target but maybe not every single week. Part of the point of me doing sw is so I can have lost the weight and just maintain if for my wedding day in June. The last thing I needed was to have to crash diet or feel rubbish on the day! Going to group now n again should help me keep focused and not pile it all back on again...
Class was good! Lots of older women there and when they heard I was thinking of joining a few said dont bother but just cos I only have a little left doesn't make it any easier! Looking forward to exploring online though it'll have to wait til I've shifted this god awful headache xx

Excellent on your scrubs being a size down! It's little things that can make all the difference- though I too am one for putting importance on the scale reading. You did well for not falling off- times like that really test your resolve. I'd your WI day Tuesday?
I will still go when I reach target but maybe not every single week. Part of the point of me doing sw is so I can have lost the weight and just maintain if for my wedding day in June. The last thing I needed was to have to crash diet or feel rubbish on the day! Going to group now n again should help me keep focused and not pile it all back on again...
Class was good! Lots of older women there and when they heard I was thinking of joining a few said dont bother but just cos I only have a little left doesn't make it any easier! Looking forward to exploring online though it'll have to wait til I've shifted this god awful headache xx

Its just as important to go so close some ppl really. Esp with your wedding it'd be easy enough to put it all back on by June. You got your dress?

Monday morning my weigh in can't wait I'm so excited for it get my weight loss going properly.
When I'm back on placement it'll go so quick the weeks just blur. My mums birthday celebrations at weekend and I'm not going to drink or go off plan I'm quite happy with how it going its to much work to mess it up that's my attitude now. I can still have fun without the food and drink over load

Hey :) how are you doing? Sorry for your loss.. Hope you & the family are bearing up, and well done for staying to plan. Life is testing your resolve just lately!
I haven't yet got my dress.. Been shopping once but chose the wrong shop lol, gorgeous dresses but way out of my budget.
Going again on 31st aug- hopefully a few lbs lighter... Xx

Hey :) how are you doing? Sorry for your loss.. Hope you & the family are bearing up, and well done for staying to plan. Life is testing your resolve just lately!
I haven't yet got my dress.. Been shopping once but chose the wrong shop lol, gorgeous dresses but way out of my budget.
Going again on 31st aug- hopefully a few lbs lighter... Xx

We're ok I'm still to plan but not feeling very organised, so need an hour in the morning to plan a few days of meals.
We're all ok, funeral is Friday :)

What kind of dress you thinking? Remember to try on all sorts, I know jack all about weddings but I do know that sometimes least likely one looks amazing. X

We're ok I'm still to plan but not feeling very organised, so need an hour in the morning to plan a few days of meals.
We're all ok, funeral is Friday :)

What kind of dress you thinking? Remember to try on all sorts, I know jack all about weddings but I do know that sometimes least likely one looks amazing. X

Glad to hear you are alright :)
Sometimes it can be nice getting up before everyone else and having an hour to yourself, even if it is planning meals/paperwork in my case!
It's funny you should say that re the dress- I had a really good idea of what I wanted and it didn't suit me. When my BM suggested a dress that I thought I'd hate, I loved it. It's weird how it works out sometimes! Xx

Glad to hear you are alright :)
Sometimes it can be nice getting up before everyone else and having an hour to yourself, even if it is planning meals/paperwork in my case!
It's funny you should say that re the dress- I had a really good idea of what I wanted and it didn't suit me. When my BM suggested a dress that I thought I'd hate, I loved it. It's weird how it works out sometimes! Xx

I'm a bit wedding averse I don't think it'll ever happen for me but I love to see ppl get excited, and I think it's great to get this last bit shifted you'll know when you buy your dress that you've worked so hard.

I'm a bit wedding averse I don't think it'll ever happen for me but I love to see ppl get excited, and I think it's great to get this last bit shifted you'll know when you buy your dress that you've worked so hard.

Ah you never know what the future holds :) I wouldn't say I'm wedding averse but was never one of those little girls dreaming about the big day (is anybody?! I'd love to know).
It's been exciting to plan and I am looking forward to finding my dress, mainly so I can cross it off my to-do list lol :)
Crikey you were up with the lark this morning xx

Ah you never know what the future holds :) I wouldn't say I'm wedding averse but was never one of those little girls dreaming about the big day (is anybody?! I'd love to know).
It's been exciting to plan and I am looking forward to finding my dress, mainly so I can cross it off my to-do list lol :)
Crikey you were up with the lark this morning xx

My little boy is up so early. We had a lovely walk on beach with our breakfast.

We will see maybe one day :)

Crikey that's come round quick. Mine is weds and I'm worried, definitely been way more conscious of my eating since joining group! How has your weekend been? Xx

Been ok ty considering.
My mum had a BBQ last night was all sw food and I didn't drink but I had a bit of an m&m problem earlier I just couldn't stop myself.

But then I went to park and I passed on an ice cream. I'm definitely concious of weigh in like you but there's still room for improvement I need to keep on top of regular planning and always have a free snack on me.

How's yours been?

Been ok ty considering.
My mum had a BBQ last night was all sw food and I didn't drink but I had a bit of an m&m problem earlier I just couldn't stop myself.

But then I went to park and I passed on an ice cream. I'm definitely concious of weigh in like you but there's still room for improvement I need to keep on top of regular planning and always have a free snack on me.

How's yours been?

God m&ms are addictive- I can't have the peanut ones in the vicinity or I won't stop til they're gone!
Nice one in passing on the ice cream- mini milks and fans are low syn if you fancied something in future?
Hope the weather stayed nice for your BBQ- it's been wild here this weekend!
Had a good one thank you- looking back I feel I've had bad food but every meal since WI has been on plan/within syns except a panini.
We will see I suppose. My OH has fallen off the wagon and it makes it so much harder!
I'd like to experiment more with free snacks- is plain popcorn free?
Did you get chance to do a meal plan xx

God m&ms are addictive- I can't have the peanut ones in the vicinity or I won't stop til they're gone!
Nice one in passing on the ice cream- mini milks and fans are low syn if you fancied something in future?
Hope the weather stayed nice for your BBQ- it's been wild here this weekend!
Had a good one thank you- looking back I feel I've had bad food but every meal since WI has been on plan/within syns except a panini.
We will see I suppose. My OH has fallen off the wagon and it makes it so much harder!
I'd like to experiment more with free snacks- is plain popcorn free?
Did you get chance to do a meal plan xx

I've got no idea ill ask this morning for you about popcorn.
Has he fallen off totally or just a blip?
It was bit chilly but was ok, no rain.

I know I could of tried harder. The m&ms was a disaster.
In past at home I'd eat loads of salad and then go mental and give up I had good losses but epic mess ups. This time I'm just embracing all of what I'm allowed so I'm feeling bit to full to think I've lost anything but we will see later.

What about mini crust less quiche as a snack?

I've got no idea ill ask this morning for you about popcorn.
Has he fallen off totally or just a blip?
It was bit chilly but was ok, no rain.

I know I could of tried harder. The m&ms was a disaster.
In past at home I'd eat loads of salad and then go mental and give up I had good losses but epic mess ups. This time I'm just embracing all of what I'm allowed so I'm feeling bit to full to think I've lost anything but we will see later.

What about mini crust less quiche as a snack?

I know your supposed to cook it in oil but not sure if you can make it without!
Ermm well it started as a bit of a blip but he's struggling to get back on it, giving in to temptation too much and stopped counting syns. He's eating less bread which is good (he's a real bread fiend) and teas are usually sw friendly as I cook. He's wanting to get back into it so maybe I need to kick his ar*e a bit!
They say don't they 'how can I feel so full and still lose' but I think that's the beauty of the plan! Fingers crossed for you for WI- let me know how you get on!
Crust less quiche is a good idea- nice with salad for lunch or as a snack. I've read some people using a slice of ham as the crust/muffin tin liner to make mini ones? Sounds good! Xx

Back