Just ordered my packs and starting on Monday

I'm hoping that's all it is and will disappear as quickly as it appeared but first sachet came straight back up :(

How are you feeling now?

Lousy! But managed to keep myself out of hospital :)

My fiance is in the med centre now too, he's had the runs since Friday and it's stomachs all swollen up and rock hard!!!

How did he get on Chelly? I had half a slice of toast a couple of hours ago thinking I was getting better and ended up with the runs (sorry tmi!). Haven't kept a thing in my stomach since Saturday morning - weirdest thing is I have zero appetite, even thinking about food is turning my stomach, if only that had happened about 3 and a half stone ago lol

He's being kept in the meld centre over night to monitor him! Poor boy lol!

Although he is loving not having to go to work lol

Are you being sick as well?

Haven't been sick since yesterday. Really struggled with the bit of toast but managed not to be sick but it started the runs off again. Oh the joys!!!

It's a nightmare!!! It seems like everyone has got it and now I'm terrified I'm gonna get it too!! Lol

Hope your feeling better today xx

Lots of people down here seem to have that bug too!

Hope you feel better soon!

P.S My little boy was conceived whilst doing Cambridge 2 years ago, so you never know :) And I virtually do the same as you're planning. TS during the week (ish) and WS weekends. I basically have milk and chicken ceasar salads at weekends, minus the croutons! Hasn't really affected weightloss I don't think. Been a consistent 3lb a week, so happy with that :D x

Thanks Chelly, a little bit better!

Thanks Plymscuba - and congratulations on your wee boy. Fingers crossed!
How much milk do you have? It's a total no no on Atkins and I can't drink black tea. I only usually have one cup in the morning but I REALLY miss it when it's off limits :)

Back