ProPoints Karen's 'Scenic Route to Target' Diary

My old manager came to visit me today and said how well I looked and he could see I've lost weight! That has spurred me on for the week now :) it's so nice when people notice the results of how hard we all work to shift the weight.

I'm also super-happy today as I managed to get tickets to the McBusted tour next year - Mcfly and Busted being 2 of my fave bands from my teenage years! :-D

Breakfast:
Grapes (0)
Sugar free red bull (0)
Options mint (1)

Lunch:
Quavers (2)
WW lemon cake (2)
Dairy milk (14)

Dinner:
Chilli (6) and wedges (4)
Apple crumble and custard (5)
Terrys chocolate orange (6)
Malteaser teasers bar (5)

Daily 32/32
Weekly 18/49
Activity points earned - wii dance +1
AP this week +2

Breakfast:
Grapes (0)
Sugar free red bull (0)
Options mint (1)

Lunch:
Quavers (2)
WW lemon cake (2)
Dairy milk (14)

Dinner:
Chilli (6) and wedges (4)
Apple crumble and custard (5)
Terrys chocolate orange (6)
Malteaser teasers bar (5)

Daily 32/32
Weekly 18/49
Activity points earned - wii dance +1
AP this week +2

Mmmmm,I love chocolate orange! Xx

Ok so this week has been a write off. I can't get to WI tomorrow as I have family coming down to visit but will weigh myself at home and see what damage I have done. I found my old Rosemary Conley workout DVD and did that twice a day until I hurt my ankle and had to stop then the mid-week weigh in (which I am stopping with immediate effect!) showed a STS despite all the exercise so I went a little off the rails and probably have had double my weeklies if not a little more..eek. Will post my WI result tomorrow to get me back on the rails then a 100% on plan week from then (well from now actually - salad for dinner). I can do this!

+1.5

------------------------------------------------------

Line drawn and I'm back in the game!

I've had a busy few days leaving my old job and starting my new one but have managed to stay on track. I went out to the harvester on Thursday and used most of my weeklies then.

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast:
Melon (0)
Grapes (0)
Sugar free red bull (0)

Lunch:
Plain toast (2)
Raspberries (0)
Wonka bar (11)

Dinner:
Beans (5) on toast (2)
1.5 BGTY sausages (2)
Wonka bar (15)
Malteaser bar (5)

Daily 32/32
Weeklies 49/49
Activity points earned:
30 min Rosemary Conley DVD +3
60 min dancing on the new Xbox One just dance +6 (was sweating buckets!)

Today's food:

Breakfast:
Beans (2) on toast (1)
Peppers and onions (0)
1.5 BGTY sausages (2)
Yorkie biscuit bar (3)

Lunch:
WW chicken casserole (5)
Breakaway bar (3)

Dinner:
WW Thai red curry steam pouch (5)
Brocolli (0) and green beans (0)
Apple crumble and custard (WW recipe) (6)

Snack:
Homemade flapjack at a friends house - guesstimating 5 as it was a reasonably small piece.

Daily 32/32
Weekly 49/49
Activity points 0/9

After a crazy busy few weeks in my new job I've found my feet and I'm back on plan. A gain of 0.5lb after 3 weeks without pointing so not too bad but now I need to see the scales going down! The next few weeks are going to be really tough - I work for a DIY store as a kitchen and bathroom designer and the big winter sale starts this Sunday meaning 9 weeks of 12 hour days, 7 days a week. I've stocked up my freezer with WW ready meals for when I get home in an evening but I'm struggling to come up with a plan for how to manage my food during the daytimes. I don't think I'll find the time to fit in much exercise at all so I'll be trying to limit my weeklies. Does anyone have any suggestions for lunches I can take to work with me that are low PP, filling and don't require heating up?? I'll need to eat at my desk (which technically I'm not allowed to do!) I think this could be difficult, lol.

Back