Peas (1)
Carrots (0)
Brocolli (0)
Runner beans (0)
1tbsp apple sauce (0)
Homemade stuffing (2)
Onion gravy (1)
WW sticky toffee pudding (4)

I have saved enough points for a dairy milk (6) while I'm watching X Factor.

Yay,I love X factor! I've had my hot choc watching it,I usually have wine or a takeaway (or both! Lol). Xx

X factor is awesome..Rough copy to win :-D x

Damn my decision to have only 26pp with no weeklies. I am feeling really hungry and fruit doesn't appear to be helping...roll on Wednesday's WI please!!

Breakfast:
Raspberries (0)
25g slice best of both (1)
Chopped pepper and onion (0)
Baked beans (1)

Lunch:
Homemade vegetable soup (0)
Leftover chicken and rice (4)
WW crinkle crisps (2)
Raspberries (0)
Terrys chocolate orange (6)

Dinner:
Roast pork (3)
New potatoes (2)
Gravy (1)
Peas (1)
Runner beans (0)
Carrots (0)
Yorkshire pudding (2)
Apple sauce (0)
Stuffing (3)

Daily 26/26
No weeklies used

I do like little Nicholas but the other 2 boys are rubbish in my opinion.x

Breakfast:
Grapes (0)
Sugar free red bull (0)

Lunch:
Homemade vegetable soup (0)
4 ryvita crackerbreads (2)
Marmite (0)
Dairy milk (6)

Dinner:
Homemade chicken jalfrezi (2) - not much chicken, lots of veg and massively filling!
WW naan bread (3)
Poppadom (1)
Berry sponge pudding (5)
Custard (1)
Wonka bar (6)

Daily 26/26
No weeklies

If I don't shift some weight this week I think I'm going to go crazy!

Sneaky pre WI step on the scales is showing 0.5lb gain this week. If this doesn't change by tomorrow I'm going to be very close to giving up. And if one more person says it must be because I'm at the weight my body wants to be I may well punch someone in the face haha. I'm sorry but my body can't be happy at 14st5 and even if it is, I'm not. Grr.

Sneaky pre WI step on the scales is showing 0.5lb gain this week. If this doesn't change by tomorrow I'm going to be very close to giving up. And if one more person says it must be because I'm at the weight my body wants to be I may well punch someone in the face haha. I'm sorry but my body can't be happy at 14st5 and even if it is, I'm not. Grr.

My mum says that exact same thing to me Hun,it's so frustrating! I nearly gave up last week and you stopped me,so I'm doing the same this week! Lol. Your not allowed to give up coz I'm not letting you! Lol. :). Xx

My mum says that exact same thing to me Hun,it's so frustrating! I nearly gave up last week and you stopped me,so I'm doing the same this week! Lol. Your not allowed to give up coz I'm not letting you! Lol. :). Xx

Very frustrating! You're right, and I know I won't give up but oh boy is it annoying me....I just don't know what my body wants me to do lol. Thanks for your support. x

Very frustrating! You're right, and I know I won't give up but oh boy is it annoying me....I just don't know what my body wants me to do lol. Thanks for your support. x

Official WI = +0.5lb :(

Giving myself a night off from stressing about points - off to Prezzo for dinner and I am going to enjoy the 26pp calzone then back on plan again tomorrow.

Official WI = +0.5lb :(

Giving myself a night off from stressing about points - off to Prezzo for dinner and I am going to enjoy the 26pp calzone then back on plan again tomorrow.

thats not that bad hun!!!
dont beat urself up about that, itl be off as quick as it went on!'
enjoy ur prezzo! x

You're right, thanks. Lesson learnt - must use my weeklies! X

Dont give up anyway, it might just take time to work out what is the best way for you to lose weight. Maybe try eat all your dailies and half your weelkies or all your weeklies whichever you havnt done before or maybe just your dailies and no weekles and see which works best for you. Hopefully you will be done next week good luck

So far I've tried eating all my weeklies and none of my weeklies. This week I'm going to try and spread the weeklies evenly over the week as that got me a good result last time I did that and if that doesn't work then next week I'll play about with how many weeklies I use. I won't be giving up, I'm too determined to shift this weight at the moment so I'm making the most of my head being in the right place! x

So far I've tried eating all my weeklies and none of my weeklies. This week I'm going to try and spread the weeklies evenly over the week as that got me a good result last time I did that and if that doesn't work then next week I'll play about with how many weeklies I use. I won't be giving up, I'm too determined to shift this weight at the moment so I'm making the most of my head being in the right place! x

My loss this week was 1 big blow out day then good all week. Might be worth a try? And you'll have a great time on 1 day at least! Lol. Xx

My loss this week was 1 big blow out day then good all week. Might be worth a try? And you'll have a great time on 1 day at least! Lol. Xx

I think I'll give that a try next week - it sounds like it will work! I've already planned my points for this week now lol. I'm giving myself 6 weeklies a day from today to Monday then just my dailies on Tuesday before WI on Wednesday so will be having 36 rather than 49 weeklies. Fingers crossed for a loss next week.x

Breakfast:
Grapes (0)
Sugar free red bull (0)
25g best of both toast (1)
1/2 LCL (0)
Marmite (0)

Lunch:
Salad (0)
McCain smiles jacket potato (3)
Low fat cheese (3)
2 slices garlic sausage (1)
Yorkie biscuit bar (3)