Katy's lean and clean lifestyle change

Todays food- not very clean!

Breakfast: clean pancakes

Lunch: red bull sugar free & two vodka and lemonades

Dinner: nandos chicken breast, chips, corn on the cob!

Having a serious fat day! I look huge, everything i am trying on i look massive in. Its making me feel so depressed about being on holiday and feeling this huge!

Having a serious fat day! I look huge, everything i am trying on i look massive in. Its making me feel so depressed about being on holiday and feeling this huge!

:( this is me!!! All weekend I've not had anything to wear! There have been tears, believe me x

Very excited! Just had a heart to heart with my best friend. She has lost about 3 stone but has about another 2-3 to go. I realistically need to lose 2stone max.

We've both hit a plateau, no motivation etc.. So having had a chat, we are going to weigh in weekly together at mine (with my new scales) tracking our weight weekly and then bmi, muscle mass, fat percentage monthly. We are going to write a diary of everything that we eat day, how we've felt and any exercise we completed- we then constructively criticise/appraise.

We also have a realistic goal of a stone loss by christmas- if we reach that we are rewarding ourselves with an expensive dress!

I feel relieved now that I will literally have someone to kick my arse weekly! Feeling a little motivated already and excited to start after my hol! :)

You can do it... I'm rejoining SW this weekend and my best friend is joining too, just hope she sticks at it as I've never had a friend to go with!

My aim is to get slinky and back to 9st 2lb for spring so that I can wear all my lovely wardrobe again x

You can do it... I'm rejoining SW this weekend and my best friend is joining too, just hope she sticks at it as I've never had a friend to go with!

My aim is to get slinky and back to 9st 2lb for spring so that I can wear all my lovely wardrobe again x

I think it'll do us both good to go along with a friend and will feel like a bit of friendly competition too! Wow 'back to' 9.2 amazing! I haven't been that weight since i was about 15/16. I hope i could get there too for spring!

I don't want another fat summer x

I think it'll do us both good to go along with a friend and will feel like a bit of friendly competition too! Wow 'back to' 9.2 amazing! I haven't been that weight since i was about 15/16. I hope i could get there too for spring!

I don't want another fat summer x

Yeah I know what you mean. I kinda thought spring end of march/April as that's 7 months. Last time it took my 26 weeks to get to target and I'm a similar weight this time

How long till beefa? x

Yeah I know what you mean. I kinda thought spring end of march/April as that's 7 months. Last time it took my 26 weeks to get to target and I'm a similar weight this time

How long till beefa? x

That is so doable! Hope you'll be on here more hun so we can see how well you're doing.

Its MONDAY eeek!! It has come around so quickly! Ive been dreading it due to my weight xx

That is so doable! Hope you'll be on here more hun so we can see how well you're doing.

Its MONDAY eeek!! It has come around so quickly! Ive been dreading it due to my weight xx

Yeah I'll be postings food diary each day!

I was just the same when I went, I'm the heaviest I've been in a long time but I'm still on a high from the holiday, it was just fabulous!

You need to post pics when you get back!

Your stone loss my crimbo is defo doable too x

Yeah I'll be postings food diary each day!

I was just the same when I went, I'm the heaviest I've been in a long time but I'm still on a high from the holiday, it was just fabulous!

You need to post pics when you get back!

Your stone loss my crimbo is defo doable too x

Good gal! I hope so, its not too much of an unreachable goal so as long as i stay motivated its doable. Xx

Terrible past few days.. I wont go into detail. Ive lost 4lbs in three days.

Ibiza Monday... Probably gonna start posting again after my hol x

Terrible past few days.. I wont go into detail. Ive lost 4lbs in three days.

Ibiza Monday... Probably gonna start posting again after my hol x

Hope you're ok hun?

Have an amazing time in Ibiza... I want to hear all about it when you're back x

here to follow xxx

Not really... :( but with time it will get easier!

Thanks hun will do! I might even post some pics if i dont look like a massive whale xx

Time is a great healer....

Even though I'm at my heaviest I don't mind my Ibiza pics... Defo get some posted girl! x

Time is a great healer....

Even though I'm at my heaviest I don't mind my Ibiza pics... Defo get some posted girl! x

It is hun, thank you.

Oh that's good then! Yer i will do, f*ck it, this flab will be coming off when i get back anyway! Just looking at my ibiza 2010 pics, i was slim then, yet thought i was huge! If only i could look like that now ... Xx

It is hun, thank you.

Oh that's good then! Yer i will do, f*ck it, this flab will be coming off when i get back anyway! Just looking at my ibiza 2010 pics, i was slim then, yet thought i was huge! If only i could look like that now ... Xx

I know just what you mean, only yesterday my other half suggested going into Leeds this arvo for a few drinks and maybe a few cheeky cocktails and I so wanted to go but I need to shift this weight. I would have loved to have gone feeling all slim and slinky

You are right though, go and have an amazing time and you can get back to it when you come home x

Exactly! Bloody enjoy Ibiza! I'm soooo excited to hear all about it when u get back xxx

Back