Kell's weight loss journey

Lunch - Tuna pasta, tsp light mayo, 30g cheese (HexA)
Dinner - Nice healthy fakeaway. Omelete and chips... Yummy... Well so yummy as I bought some chinese curry sauce and had half of that on my meal :?
Oh n then I finished with one of my chocolate clusters we made earlier on today, ermm with my recipe for it plus the sauce think my syns are over. Although I'm not ashamed as it was bloody lovely. And whats the odd treat?
I only had 3.5syns yesterday ;)

Syns - ??? 17ish maybe???

Hi Kell just popping in to say welcome and well done on your loses so far. Get yourself to the recipie section for new ideas so that you're feeling bored with your food. There's also a low syn baking thread xx

Today.... Was a very naughty day, all this naughty eating plus my monthly visit I'll be lucky not to gain this weigh in :(

Breakfast - apple, hot cross bun with marg :(
Lunch - 1choc and one caramel hot cross bun (new in asda)
Dinner - 1pork chop, mash made with dairylea and milk (HexA) and lots n lots of veg, sprouts, sweetcorn, peas, greanbeans and brocoli.

Syns - 23 I think :(

Oh I'm doing so bad atm I find it so hard its eating the same things I like all the time but it still gets boring :'(

What non sw things do you like? There's usually a way to make it sw friendly. There's loads I don't like too but experimenting helps. What ingredients do you find expensive? I agree some of it is but there's ways around things. Get listing and I'll give you hand x

Don't give up, there's a reason you started this journey. And I think we're all gonna be bad/struggle this weekend. It happens. Come Monday get back on it good and proper.

I miss almost all junk food I have a savory tooth so unlike most missing chocolate I can ussually cope as long as I have my greasy food. I love kebabas, chicken burgers, crisps. And I miss quick easy dinners such as waffles and saussages and yorkshire puds. Infact my fav meal has been sausage, egg, chips beans n yorkshires for a long time n now I have to syn the sasuages n yorkshires I cant eat as much as before.
I won't give up :) I will continue fighting through but I'm just finding it hard. I know if I have something I wont stop as I'm missing it so much :'( lol

There's a sw kebab recipie on here and by all accounts is better than the real thing. If you can find weight watchers wholemeal pittas you can use them as your hexb. Plus some sw chips and you have your kebab!

Try Quorn, Linda McCartney and the sw sausages from Iceland for low syn alternatives.

Get the sw fake away book too.
I know what you mean though, I do miss sausage rolls!

Don't worry about using syns on the food you love, that's what they're there for. So you can still have what you want but in moderation. Make sure you're filling up on speed foods too xx

Ive already got the fakeaways book and have tried a couple of bits :) I use quorn mince anyway. Wow like the idea about kebab :) I have been much better today & have found my will power again :) Thanks for the advice. Also my step mum was over today n said no wonder i am bored with the plan what my friend gave me is just a section of the old book. Just the green plan. So my step mum is going to get me the new extra easy book :) yippy :)

Oh definately get the new book! X

Today is sooo beautiful!!! Its so warm and lovely out but i have been good ;) First I weighed myself this morning and I lost another 2lb this week so now 9.9 :)

Breakfast - 2alpen light bars (HexB1)
Lunch - mug shot, 1slice bread (hexB2) marg (1.5syns) just found another butter with less syns I will get with shopping this week ;) muller light vanilla
Dinner - Jacket potato, beans, 30g cheese (hexA) lettuce, cucumber, chicken burger (6syns)
Snack - Other half of minstrels bag (5syns)

Syns 12.5

Last edited:
Thursday :) (inlaws arrive back in uk for a visit today, although we wont see them till Sat)

Breakfast - coffee, banana
Snack - Alpen light bar.
Lunch - Nice healthy chicken salad with 2tbsp garlic n herb dressing (3syns)
Muller light and other alpen light bar (hexB )

I am trying to save my syns this week as am making a cake for inlaws and they have said they are taking us for a meal.

Attachments

• 1428579635422.jpg
    1428579635422.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 37
Friday :D
Breakfast - coffee
Lunch - mug shot, slice bread with marg (0.5syns) 2alpen lightbars (so both hexB ) watermelon and apple topped with asdas fat free rhubarb and vanilla yogurt... Was very yummy.

Not decided on dinner yet but just found out we going to a bbq round hubbys auntys tomorrow to celebrate his parents being home....
Means im making cakes and cupcakes and will most likely go off plan tomorrow, but if you've been following me this week you can see I prepared and have saved quite a few syns for the weekend ;)

Last edited:
Back