Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Yes last week just tried to eat healthier and cal count,cut bread out etc.started pointing from yesterday and weigh in day is a Friday.gonna try stick to pointing seems to keep me on track.only got 10lb to lose to get to wedding weight but can def feel that 10lb on my tummy xxx

I wish I had 10lb to lose. I have 1 st 5lb to pre preg weight but 2st to target xx

She is 12 weeks and 3 days, her name is Mia
Oh my she is gorgeous!!!Her outfit is so cute ??

That 10lb gets me to 11 stone I've always struggled to get lower than that tbh even though I'd love to,but at 5ft 8 that makes me a very nice size 12 so suits my height quite well.

you will get there and you not doing too bad considering how little she is still!well done u!!xx

Oh my she is gorgeous!!!Her outfit is so cute ?? That 10lb gets me to 11 stone I've always struggled to get lower than that tbh even though I'd love to,but at 5ft 8 that makes me a very nice size 12 so suits my height quite well. you will get there and you not doing too bad considering how little she is still!well done u!!xx

Thanks Hun, I think so too but I'm biased lol!

I'm only 5ft 5 n half so ten st suits me better. I'm currently in size 14 jeans and u don't like it one bit! Xx

Thanks Hun, I think so too but I'm biased lol! I'm only 5ft 5 n half so ten st suits me better. I'm currently in size 14 jeans and u don't like it one bit! Xx

Know what you mean,I remember being a 14 after my son and I told myself I'd be happy with that but I just wasn't!!i can deal with a 12 as never been anything below a 12 and doubt I could be,my bum and hips just not small enough for a 10 but hated buying size 14 jeans etc.Its what your comfortable with I suppose,you will get there thought.You are doing fab!Are you breast feeding?x

Know what you mean,I remember being a 14 after my son and I told myself I'd be happy with that but I just wasn't!!i can deal with a 12 as never been anything below a 12 and doubt I could be,my bum and hips just not small enough for a 10 but hated buying size 14 jeans etc.Its what your comfortable with I suppose,you will get there thought.You are doing fab!Are you breast feeding?x
I just can't wait for my old jeans to fit again. I also have a big bum hips n legs lol, so I don't think I'd ever fit into size 10 jeans. Loose 12's would be fab tho :). No I'm bottle feeding xx

Same Hun I've had cold and cough all weekend so points completely gone out of window ?

I can't blame mine on a cold, just been a greedy cow lol. Dominos and alcohol over the wk end :-( xx

Gained half a pound today, could have been a lot worse X

I know considering what I've eat and drank xxx

Today's food

Breakfast - alpen strawberry bar-3

Lunch- Philadelphia and cucumber sandwich and crabsticks,cherry tomatoes -9pp

Dinner- carrot and swede mash with ww sausages and broccoli- 9pp

Snacks - ww bar x2 - 4pp
Pear

Total - 28pp
39 weeklies remaining

No I have 26 but I struggle too, always dibbing into weeklies. Ended up having more weeklies today so only 30 left now :-( xx

I totally agree, so hard. I planned on having that for tea last night to discover I had no brocolli in n by the time my little one was in bed I couldn't be bothered cooking so just had sausage sandwich xx

Back