Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Sooooo, another DD drawing to an end. All good, not hungry at all today and I've only had one shake, will have the second shortly. Looking forward to my UD tomorrow, they certainly come around quickly! I assume 2 DDs in a row isn't advised? I am every other day at the moment but out Wed night which is fine as that is an UD, but then out Saturday night too so need it to be an UD so how to work it? 2 UDs Friday and Saturday??

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've finally downloaded and read the fast diet book and they say that there's no reason not to do 2 DDs consecutively, other than you might get too fed up with it and throw in the towel.

If you're confident that you can cope with 2 together then according to the book, that's fine.

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fair play to you for doing a fast on the weekend. I thought about doing strict alternates but weekends are when I hate being on a diet, feeling different to everyone, and am most likely to cheat so decided to stick with the 3 fasts during the week. From all that I've read you still get the health benefits with various forms of fasting and I'm in no hurry to lose the weight so decided on the compromise. I don't think there is any problem with doing a double DD and would be worth a go if it fits your plans better. I think with fasting it's what suits you best, there isn't one rule for everyone it's very individual. Enjoy your UD :)

Still undecided about the 2 DDs, I'll see how the week goes. I had planned to fast Mon/Wed/Fri like you, Ali, but a few things came up on Wed this week and I didn't want to be fasting to I thought I stick with strict UD/DD this week anyway and we'll see how it goes.

UD today, a more controlled one than of late, under 2000 calories so pleased with that. 2 slices of toast for breakfast, sandwich of ham, cheese, tomato, cucumber, pickles, cheese triangle and mustard (yum) for lunch with some crisps and a WW jaffa roll. Dinner was champ and sausages (I've just had 25 kilos of potatoes delivered, they will be featuring a lot on UDs!) Yogurt and almonds/sunflower seeds this evening so all good. Weighing daily at the moment as per advice in the every other day diet book. I'm finding that hard as weight is all over the place depending on what day I'm on. Maybe that's a good thing....

That sandwich sounds amazing!

I'm only weighing once a week as I'm a nightmare otherwise lol.

Sandwich a bit difficult to eat there was so much in it! DD today and I haven't had anything yet except water, black coffee and green tea. I'll have a shake shortly. Not too hungry today thankfully.

I was SO hungry from my first shake yesterday until I went to bed so slightly over with a banana and a cheeky spoonful of stew. As binges go I think it's safe to say I've had worse. Don't know what made me so hungry though, I hadn't really had a problem up to now. Anyway, never mind, UD today and I have had toast/butter/marg. I'm out tonight for pizza so don't want to go too mad with food today. Not going out until half 8 so will need to have something small at dinner time to keep me ticking over. Not sure about this daily weighing either, think I will continue until official weigh in on Friday and go back to weekly if I can...

Hi good to see your doing well.

When I was fasting last year .. If on an up day I had started my day with something sugary and then ate quite a few sweet things during the day it effected my diet day the next day I was more hungry ..

I'm having a read of the book you have .. The every other day diet

Thanks, I enjoyed my UD FAR too much, went completely mad so trying to claw something back before weight in tomorrow. I am on my second DD in a row as I need tomorrow to be an UD. Not going too badly so far, hungry today but think it's psychological because I'm doing 2 days in a row. Looking forward to food tomorrow!

One pound off this week. Better than nothing but could have been better if I hadn't been so stupid on Wednesday. Never mind, this week will be better and I'm not weighing every day, no more scales until next weekend!! UD today and I'm determined to enjoy it but not too much......

1lb is great! Pickup 1lb of flour and see how heavy it is, then remember that on this way of eating, you are much more likely to have lost actual fat, rather than lean tissue.

This is what I'm telling myself, because I predict I'm going to lose around the same this week!

Up day yesterday and it went quite well despite pizza for tea and a night out at a quiz. DD today and it's quite nice, especially after being out for a few drinks, feels a bit like a detox and that's a good thing. I am hosting a party next week for my various siblings and wives/husbands/children so that is Sunday. It is on course to be an up day but it means doing a lot of the cooking on a down day. Should be manageable though I hope...

Hi Emmster :)
So another DD today, 2 in a row, how come all my social engagements fall on the wrong days??? Having to fiddle it all around again this week. UD tomorrow and out for dinner/theatre so looking forward to that. Then party here on Sunday.
Haven't eaten today yet, just coffee, water and green tea. Shake shortly. Might actually have food for dinner instead of a shake but I'll see how I feel come dinner time.

Really enjoyed my UD today but was SO busy it's a wonder I had time to enjoy it. Out for dinner tonight, lovely meal, starter was warm salad of chorizo, rocket, baby potatoes, goats cheese and capers. Sounded horrible, tasted lovely. Followed by steak with chips and mushrooms. Theatre after that for Fiddler on the Roof which was brilliant, directed by Craig Revel Horwood and starring Paul Michael Glaser (Starsky). Brilliant night. DD tomorrow and possibly even the day after too as I need Sunday to be an UD as I'm having the world and his wife for a party here x

Back