Kuromi's big journey diary

Today my powdered peanut butter arrived. I ordered some to use in smoothies once I'm off LT but upon reading the pack there is 5g of carbs per 12g of product (2 tablespoons) so I thought bugger it and had a tea spoon with my vanilla shake. It was not too bad actually but would probably need to be more next time I add it to a drink so make it stronger flavoured. Don't think that small amount will have done anything to my ketosis, but might leave it alone now until I'm on refeed just incase. It's a lot healthier than normal peanut butter as it's low fat, low salt, low sugar and low carb. I may have found a new thing to eat in place of chocolate.

My Airfryer should be here soon too as it was dispatched today. Don't know why I'm excited as it not like I can use it any time soon. I will however be reading their recipe book with interest to plan my refeed meals.

Checked my diary today and realised that as of the 29th Nov I have at least 1 event per week until Jan to go to. I really want to be thinner by then, but at a mere 3lbs a week this week I'm worried I won't even loose another stone in the next 3 weeks if that's my average weekly loss. Praying for some major loss now as 5lbs a week would be awesome and allow me to be virtually on target for goal which has moved again due to no movement on the scales for over 48hrs now. Not sure what to do. I might sign up at the gym this week and try that. The OH has now said he's not going to join until after LT. Sod that, if it means me loosing some extra pounds I'm contemplating it. Might even consider getting a few tanning sessions in too as that generally makes me feel better and also makes you look thinner (so Im Told). I drank loads of water this week and have seen the lowest weekly drop so far. Feeling confused.

Their was a store online that i used to purchase low carb stuff. Its called the low carb mega store. U can get sugar free low carb things on there that u can order for when u start eating again. Im gona order some chocolate spread and peanut butter as their much healthier than the ones in the stores, theyve got almost everything on there thats low carb. Just a thought. Xx

Today my powdered peanut butter arrived. I ordered some to use in smoothies once I'm off LT but upon reading the pack there is 5g of carbs per 12g of product (2 tablespoons) so I thought bugger it and had a tea spoon with my vanilla shake. It was not too bad actually but would probably need to be more next time I add it to a drink so make it stronger flavoured. Don't think that small amount will have done anything to my ketosis, but might leave it alone now until I'm on refeed just incase. It's a lot healthier than normal peanut butter as it's low fat, low salt, low sugar and low carb. I may have found a new thing to eat in place of chocolate.

My Airfryer should be here soon too as it was dispatched today. Don't know why I'm excited as it not like I can use it any time soon. I will however be reading their recipe book with interest to plan my refeed meals.

Checked my diary today and realised that as of the 29th Nov I have at least 1 event per week until Jan to go to. I really want to be thinner by then, but at a mere 3lbs a week this week I'm worried I won't even loose another stone in the next 3 weeks if that's my average weekly loss. Praying for some major loss now as 5lbs a week would be awesome and allow me to be virtually on target for goal which has moved again due to no movement on the scales for over 48hrs now. Not sure what to do. I might sign up at the gym this week and try that. The OH has now said he's not going to join until after LT. Sod that, if it means me loosing some extra pounds I'm contemplating it. Might even consider getting a few tanning sessions in too as that generally makes me feel better and also makes you look thinner (so Im Told). I drank loads of water this week and have seen the lowest weekly drop so far. Feeling confused.

my OH was only mentioning yesterday about one of those airfryers, are they very expensive and where did you get it from...thank you!
hx

Thankfully this morning is a new number instead of the same one I've been looking at for 5 days. Not as good as I'd hoped for but it's down again at least. Worked out I have 18lbs to go and 20 days to do it. Best go get my water bottle filled....

Oh I'm thrilled you had a drop on the scales. Let's hope this is the beginning of a whole new phase of whooshing! I'm completely on the same page as you, thinking about all the events to go to and what weight/size/shape I'd like to be. It's actually obsessing me at the moment, and that's stupid. As I mentioned in my diary, I have 2 work dos next week, and I actually dreamt last night that I looked awful at both - couldn't get my make-up on right. How utterly stupid of me! Lipodtrim does silly things to my head.

But do you know what Kuromi... whatever we look like at any of the events coming forward, we'll look a damn-side better than if we weren't giving it our all, right now, in preparation. So big ups to us, and let's down another pint of water!

Hugs

Well i certainly don't look any worse than I did 3 weeks ago, so regardless of whether I reach my actual goal or end up having to refeed just short I know I'll look far better than I would have if I'd not discovered LT.

I know all about the dreams too. I constantly have dreams at the moment where I've put weight back on, eaten something, lost weight but look like a hippo etc. I think it's just the stresses and our worries playing on our minds that cause it tbh.

Ive not seen my dad in a week and unbelievably he told me he thinks I've lost weight from my face. That was mighty nice of him as he's not one for any form of compliment.

I've decided as long as I get into the 9s by the end of Nov for my first night out then I'll be happy with that and hopefully loose the rest I between events if I get on S&S or some other low calorie diet. Ideally I don't want to keep coming in and out of ketosis, but if I decide I'm going to have a drink then I need to be out of it or risk being Ill or dead. I've not worked this hard to be a thin good looking corpse. If I get out of ketosis for that one night then I have a further 10 days before the next night out to loose a few more pounds, so I'm not going to fret if I'm not the perfect weight on the scales by the 29th Nov.
It would be nice and take a lot of pressure off, but I have to be realistic that it might be tight.

Speaking of tight, or not as the case may be, my work trousers are getting quite baggy now, including on the legs. I ripped a pair at work a few years ago when I bent down and split the arse. Hopefully those days are behind me now.
My jeans that I had taken in are still a little loose but feel loads better now as they are not constantly disappearing round my bum. I think I can loose a little more off them, but they certainly will do for this week. I also had them taken up a little so now they don't drag on the floor.

I've realised I feel so much better in myself now I've lost some weight. I put my clothes on that were very snug before and now they are loose and it's a great feeling. I'm starting to feel more confident now I'm getting my figure back. And it makes me feel in such a better mood that when I look in the mirror I'm no longer repulsed by what I see. I really can't wait it loose some more and hopefully get a flat stomach and thinner thighs and loose the back crease. I'm wishing my days away.

"*I'm wishing my days away" - I thought it was just me! I've been berating myself for it because long term success relies on me remembering how hard this has been on my body and mind. I have a pair of gooorgeous dressy trousers that are a size 20 and were a tad too snug around the tum, but I wore them out this evening and they are falling down! Score :) The weight loss this week was meh but I can live with that if I'm losing inches :)

Keep on keeping on love, you're getting there - sometimes inches, sometimes pounds xxxx

I hate my scales. They are giving me a complex. Went and weighed myself and got 10.10 3/4 which annoyed me as I saw a 9 on there yesterday morning, so I pulled out my old scales to check, and they read between 10.8-10.10 so I nudged the digital ones to make sure they were sitting totally flat on the floor and now suddenly I'm showing 10.8 3/4 I can't win, cause technically I should be happy but now I'm not certain they aren't lying to me. I'm hoping the 10.8 is the correct reading but jeez it's like playing mind games with the damn scales.

I can't even go somewhere like Boots and use their scales cause I'd have to go in clothed so the reading wouldn't be accurate there either. I know we are talking 2 pounds here which in the greater scheme if things is nothing really, but loosing weight certainly makes you obsess over the little things.

Anyone looking to buy any digital scales, do yourself a favour and avoid the Weight Watchers branded as someone else on here has been having the same issues with theirs. Unless you can afford counselling for the complex and eating disorders they may cause by giving you multiple readings and messing with your head.

Still feeling quite annoyed by my reading earlier. I've since gone down to 10.8 1/4 but I'm not convinced. I've been and tried some of my jeans on and found they fit loads better on the thighs and are loose around the middle. In a bid to cheer myself up I've found an ap to do before & after photos, so here we go...

image-2524382267.jpg

Before when I was 13 stone and today at 10.8ish

image-3787178350.jpg

April 2013 at approx 11.7 and today

Forget the flipping scales (they're clearly on a mission to send you mad) the difference in how far you've come is amazing!!!!! I hate to break it to you but this is the Robocalypse and the scales of the world are uniting to take us out.... Mine joined the war effort by showing me a sh!t loss after a solid 100 % week. B@stard! Lol

Seriously though, you're putting in the work so the results will come right - I'm the first to always forget that a stone a month means a stone gone BY the end of the month with drops, gains, stalls and minuscule losses all thrown in.

Don't lose faith nor lose sight of the fact that those jeans are getting looser. I hope you have a good 100% day hon xxx

Still feeling quite annoyed by my reading earlier. I've since gone down to 10.8 1/4 but I'm not convinced. I've been and tried some of my jeans on and found they fit loads better on the thighs and are loose around the middle. In a bid to cheer myself up I've found an ap to do before & after photos, so here we go...

View attachment 113404

Before when I was 13 stone and today at 10.8ish

View attachment 113405

April 2013 at approx 11.7 and today

This difference is incredible! I hope you get to where you want to be

Kuromi, your pics say it all! Well done, you are making savage progress. I know the scales can TOTALLY dictate how we feel and put an unreal perspective on things (good and bad), but look at your photos... you can SEE the progress. Like two different women. And you say your clothes feel looser... what would you prefer, looser clothes or lower numbers? I know which I'd go for (but of course, I'd want both, and be furious like you!)

And remember, women's bodies are crazy... salt, fluid, god knows what else... they all go to mess with those numbers.

Stay strong, you are great!

Well I've found out why I'm feeling so crappy. I've come on AGAIN. That's twice in 3 weeks. Guess I'm going to the chemist tomorrow to see if I can take hormone tablets whilst I'm on LT. It can also explain why I've felt fat despite the scales and also why I've felt crabby and low in mood. I feel a bit better knowing that's possibly why I'm suddenly feeling negative from my usual optimistic self.

I have been looking at the Slim and Save website today as I have been so cold this last 2 days I would love to be able to eat a hot meal instead of cold shakes. I've been drinking hot water and having baths to try and warm up.

I spoke to a rep for S&S and asked if I can have 2 meal packs together and the answer is a no if anyone else had come up with that idea. I thought if the portions are small then I could have breakfast, dinner and a larger tea, but I got told no. Oh well.

Still, the thought of me being able to have something warm is making me feel a bit better. It's not so bad whilst I'm at home but when I go out somewhere that's when I start to freeze. I'm fed up of feeling cold all the time - I didn't pick the best part of the year to find out about is diet did I? And as someone who is always cold this is hell as no matter how many layers I seem to put on I can't warm up. I've been wearing 4 layers to work and then putting my coat on and I'm still frozen. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. At least if I order today or tomorrow it will get here by the time I finish my LT packs on Thursday.
Also their refeed plan looks so simple and actually stuff I like so that should be easy to follow as well. I'm actually looking forward to it. They have a great explanation on their website about how refeed will affect your weight and it explains where the weight is coming from, which makes it feel easier as you know it's not necessarily food that's making you go back up in weight again.

Feeling bloaty and rubbish again as now as well as feeling cold I've also come on. Twice in under 3 weeks is annoying. It's my own fault as I decided to wear white jeans last night - I was tempting fate really. Ladies know that if you wear white something will happen. Last time I wore white my friend managed to spill an entire pint of Hobgoblin down me and turned me a horrible shade of brown and made me smell like a drip tray all night.
This is why I wear black a lot.

Still toying with the idea of going to the gym. Can't decide whether to go sign up or how it will affect my weight loss. Turning the idea over in my mind as to will it speed things up, or make it slow down? So many conflicting things on the internet where some state if you exercise with too little fuel in your body then your body will start to burn off muscles and being as your heart is one of your biggest muscles it can cause heart problems, then other people say do it, as it's all calories that get burnt and you'll be fine.

I might hang fire for a few more days and see how I feel when I've stopped bleeding again.

The meal packs contains the smallest amount of food in them but youll be surprised that when u do eat them u will get full up as your coming off lipotrim, dont think 2 meal packs together would be necessary aa youll probly be eating vegetables at the side of the meal, quite filling. The only thing is the shakes are much smaller than lipotrims and sweeter but overall taste better.

Yea the refeed plan looks good and easy to do.

Have u decided on doing it after all?

Yeah, I want to have something warm to eat, so I'm just trying to decide how much to order as the OH after weeks of moaning about not eating can't decide if he wants to move over or stay on LT

Ordered 4 weeks worth of Slim & Save stuff today as that way there's plenty of stuff for us both to share if the OH decides to come join me. He's still uncommitted to anything and is planning on kinda making his own plan where he has 1 LT shake for dinner then chicken for tea. At least if I can get him on S&S there's a meal planner on the website where you can log foods and it will tell you how many calories and carbs you've had etc and if you are likely to still be in ketosis.

We bought a new kettle today being as our old one won't auto switch off and keeps boiling dry whilst filling the house with steam. Whilst we were in Tesco I bought some of that Stevia sweetener and a cola bottle scented hand wash. Well the hand wash smells nice enough to eat but as for those sweeteners - bleh! They are so going in the bin. I made 2 drinks convinced the awful taste was the new kettle tainting the water but we're now pretty certain it's that sweetener that's horrible. How do you guys drink it?

Went to the doctors today as they want me to change contraceptive as I've been on the depo injection for a long time. They gave me the go ahead for taking my hormone tablets whilst on a VLCD to stop me keeping coming on. I'm hoping this will sort things out and I'll be able to get back to normal. Also the doctor told me that the depo may have added towards my weight gain as the average gain is 12lbs. Here's hoping that I'll loose that as soon as I change in 2 weeks time as that would be lovely for Christmas :)

Anyone tried those slim rices & noodles and things that Holland & Barrett? Apparently they are low in pretty much everything (mainly because they are water) so I thought I'd try them with perhaps Chilli.

Back