enjoy your soak!

Catch you tomorrow

xxx

Oh dear - I missed out days 3 and 4. They were the same

Breakfast Shake
Lunch bar
Tea free veggies and cottage cheese
am/pm snacks - banana

Day 4 - too much veg - was up at 2 this morning in agony. If I didn't know better I would have sworn I was having a heart attack - trapped wind really HURTS :cry: Was nearly crying. So had a hot bath (yup at daft o'clock) and made a mental note to purchase deflatine :eek:

Right, today - day 5

Breakfast Latte shake
Mid am Banana
Lunch Veg soup (TF)
Mid pm Banana
Dinner Vegetable stirfry

And only 2 cups of real coffee - go me!!

Have found pot with one serving of CD mix-a-mouse so have made some jelly using sugar free vimto cordial

Hope everyone is going strong

xxxx

Well done Toots looks like this is working well for you, apart from the wind that is, ouch - hope this sorts itself out soon

You and me both - when it finally errm "escaped" last night my @rse smelt like a thousand dead bodies and there was just no escape :eek:

Sorry but "share, share, that's fair" ;)

xx

better out than in!

xxxx

True :D

Having a hungry day :(

xx

Mystery of hungry day solved

Painters are in :rolleyes:

xx

4lbs

xx

well done :)

I hate it when the painters turn up...you have a lightbulb that goes off in your head and you go "ah! so thats why!..."

well done on the 4lbs - that's fab!

xxx

Thanks, guys. :D

Not really been in TF mode today. Wasn't really feasible. Went to Tall Ships in Hartlepool for a day out with the folks :)

Had a chicken panini for lunch and hunter's chicken for my tea. Lots and lots of walking (about 5 hours) so hopefully not too much damage done

I think the mistake I have made in the past has been to be so rigid in my outlook that I either sit in the house all day refusing all invites or go out and pig out - then have about a fortnight of "last suppers" before getting back on the plan
(usually a VLCD). This time, though, I'm being a little more laid back - so what if it takes 6 months instead of 4? I'm still going to live whilst I'm doing it!!

Do you know what? I feel more in control than I have by sticking 100% to the letter on VLCDs.

xx

Great thinking Toots, I'm in the same place as you.

Theres no rush in this, it is about changing for life and life isnt 100%. Well done you on the positive thoughts

toots - I'm exactly the same - it will take as long as it takes, and if I need to have a day, or a week off the diet then I'll do it.

the point is, we need to just accept that that is part and parcel of what we do and deal with it!

hope you are feeling ok.

xxx

Sorry not been around - put my back out and I have no idea how :confused:

Not been doing TF for a few days as it is the base of my spine so last thing needed was trapped wind on top of that ;)

Hope everyone is strong and doing well

xx

hope you feeling better soon x

hey toots!

how you feeling honey?

xxxx

Hi Guys

Sorry been awol - was all bad moody so didn't want to share the downer :)

Back is just a niggly ache now - feel so much better - thanks for your messages - was lovely to see when I logged on

Back on track tomorrow - starting from scratch weight wise but hey-ho what can you do?

Just ordered a memory foam mattress - my back has forced me to accept that I'm no longer a kid so can't sleep on any old sh*t and get away with it these days ;). The bloke asked me which cover I wanted - one that keeps you cool or one that reacts to the weather and keeps you cool in summer and warm in the winter. I uttered the immortal phrase
"I'll take the cool one as I'm always hot in bed" Oh the humanity - I tried to explain my way out of it whilst he peed himself :eek:

Hope everyone is doing well

xxxx

Back