Last diet ever diary - L'Oreal Youth Code

:8855: at bed comment

Great to hear you are feeling better and good luck with the restart tomorrow :D

It wouldn't have been so bad if my explaination didn't begin with "OMG I'm not boasting..........."

Anyhoo - back on track - taking it one meal at a time

xxx

well done on getting back on

Cheers, Chick

Wish I was sleeping beauty - I could stay in my fab new bed for 100 years!!! You lie on the mattress and it hugs you....bliss

Day 2 of restart and everything is A-OK (as long as juniper berries are part of the allowable fruit ;) - just joking, using a treat :D)

xxxx

Well done on the restart, am liking the sound of your new bed. I could do with one myself. Have a good Weds

Currently have a big sulk on - so did not want to get out of my lovely huggy bed :eek:

Have a networking lunch today - dreading it. A room full of strangers and a buffet lunch to avoid :eek: Most of the time I LOVE my job but on certain days..........

xx

It was a bbq and it looked/smelt bliddy lovely. Was zen like creature and resisted!!!! Made an excuse that was seeing a customer straight after and didn't want to get indigestion by rushing (session ran late)!! I know I could have had it as my protein meal but couldn't be sure if any marinades had been used etc. At least by having a shake when I got in the car and preparing my own tea tonight I could "keep it clean"

Told someone that I was shy and they told me I was bubbly and funny - so maybe am not the social misfit that I sometimes fear

So, all in all am in a fantastic and reasonably confidant mood - hope it lasts.

Thinking of switching to Exante shakes but doing it TF stylee. Have ran out of TF shakes and not had time to go to Boots so have replaced the packs but kept the rest of the TF diet principles. If I order 84 packs it will cost 100 instead of 168 + on TF - what do you think, guys?

xx

been on exante id stick to to TF but your chose

Good news that you are feeling positive today and so you should, well done on the resisting.

On the matter of different shakes, I really dont think there is a lot of difference between these meal replacements apart from the individual preference to the taste, but I do like the TF principles. I have tried exante and found the taste to be ok not so artificial as others mainly cos there are not so artificial. No harm in trying anyway

Have a good Friday

Ordered that exante shakes but gonna stick with TF principles. Really just a cost issue - as well as the bars - the TF ones are yuck, so bland.

xx

Hate weekends - during the week too busy to think about my tummy but come the weekend..................:eek: Made worse by having a function to go to tomorrow which includes a three course meal then afternoon tea. Have no clue how I'm gonna get around that never mind find the strength to resist!!

It seems to be making today harder somehow?

Heeeeelp :eek:

xxx

So are you really hungry or just head hunger? If you are really hungry then have a small low carb/cal snack if its head hunger try and distract yourself with something. I know its easier said than done cos I get head hunger a lot of the time. I find boredom and stress to be the worse in sending me to the fridge.

I'm playing daft games on facebook atm to distract me and so far its working. Its about finding out what does the trick for you.

Stressing about the food tomorrow is not helping, just cos theres food there its not compulsory to eat it all is it? Just do the best you can maybe leave the higher carb stuff as much as poss. If you make sure you are not too hungry when you get there, maybe snack before then you shouldnt want to eat everything. It all depends on how much you want to do this and lose weight. To get rid of the weight we have to make some changes in our lives or we'll stay the same

Try and relax about things, its only food ;)

Thanks!!! Trying to distract myself with housework (it must be bad as I hate housework almost as much as my weight ;)) It is head hunger, for sure

Ok ,menu

Cream of spinach and leek soup with asparagus cream and croutons - well, that's a no no

Beef, yorkshire pudding glazed potato and veg with gravy - beef and veggies it is then

Pavlova with clotted cream and forest berry - OMG I love love love pavlova - may have to hide in the loos at this time or sew my mouth shut :argh:

Then a few hours later a traditional afternoon tea - whatever that may be :sigh:

I managed to resist the BBQ on wednesday so I'm damned sure not gonna cave now. I will, however, be throwing as much coffee down my throat as poss - lesser of the evils me thinks

I know it looks like a stupid time to restart but there is never a good time - there's always some function/lunch meeting/entertaining etc that I simply cannot avoid so I had to bite the bullet whilst it was only a stone gained. Once I lose this 28 lbs I think I will be switching to WW to lose the rest - think it may be a little more job/lifestyle friendly

I would have repped you but apparently I have to share the love first ;)

xxx

I know it looks like a stupid time to restart but there is never a good time - there's always some function/lunch meeting/entertaining etc that I simply cannot avoid so I had to bite the bullet whilst it was only a stone gained. Once I lose this 28 lbs I think I will be switching to WW to lose the rest - think it may be a little more job/lifestyle friendly

I would have repped you but apparently I have to share the love first ;)

xxx

You are right there is never a good time and as we cant just hide in a cupboard while we lose weight its a case of doing the best we can

Hope it all goes well anyway :D I think Id give in on the pavlova :p

Thanks, Hun. I think it will be a good day and hope everyone will enjoy it - hopefully rain won't stop play

xx

Aaargh - I have nothing to wear. Am having a "Does this make me look fat? No my fat makes me look fat" day and can't decide what is the least hideous outfit. :cry:

Great hostess I am - can't even choose a chuffin outfit

xxxxxxxxxxx

Panic over - God bless the maxi dress!!! :D

xxxx

Everything went well - company was great and the weather was beautiful.

All that panicking over nothing

Oh......and the pavlova was delish - worth every calorie :p Hey, I smashed it in half so the calories escaped anyway - no harm, no foul ;):D

xx

Back