Last diet ever diary - L'Oreal Youth Code

Week 1 4lbs. Not bad considering the pavlova ;)

xx

Thanks, Hun

2 networking lunches to try to make my excuses for this week :eek:

Still, makes things interesting and stops me being too anal/rigid about the whole thing. Have to learn to roll with the punches

xx

Thats a great attitude to have. I find trying to be too perfect just ends up in a massive binge, but giving myself some slack seems to keep me on track, looks like you may be the same

Have a great week

Trying to get rid of the "all or nothing" mentality. Like you say, just leads to the "bugger it, I may as well have this, this and this now" binge. Now that I'm not trying to be perfect it's easier to forgive myself for things like pavlova and get on with the job in hand :D

Today went well - networking ran late, had an appointment after that I would have missed had I stopped for lunch so it was a non issue - Yay

xxx

Managed to avoid the lunch again today :sigh: This time instead of being chuffed with myself I spent the whole afternoon feeling deprived :cry:and a little tearful for some reason :confused:
Still, the good things in life are worth working for ;)

xx

I think your feelings are to be expected. I know I went through a low period when I missed the fact that I wasnt munching chocs & crisps while watching tv in the evenings. And stupidly enough I even missed planning for the binge shopping. I think its just readjusting to a different way of living and facing up to feelings that maybe before we buried with food -- well I did anyway.

Like you say we are never going to be perfect just do the best we can and move on. Hope you are feeling more cheerful soon x

Thanks, just having a mini pity party but am OK really!! ;)

xxx

So, as you know, am following TF principles with Exante packs (so much cheaper). Anyway, kinda got a little sick of shakes and was missing Mix-a-mousse from my CD days and wondering if there was anything like it in the shops. Have tried gelatine and.....yuck

Anyhoo - remembered that TF has sugar free jelley you can use. Remembered had some rowntrees lemon/lime sugar free in the cupboard. Tried it with the vanilla shake - lemon and lime cheesecake mousse - delish and very very filling :)

xxxxxxxxx

Fab idea if you like mousse that is :D

Hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend and are feeling mighty chipper this evening

I am feeling chipper today - ta - you?

Had a minor (read erm major) :sign0007: today but guess what..........tomorrow's a brand new day!!! Another chance for the pursuit of the perfect day

3lbs this week - weighed in today as won't be able to get on scales first thing. 3lbs - woop woop :thankyouthankyou:!! That's half a stone in 2 weeks. Not as quick as SS but so much more flexible and I'm learning to go with the culinary flow ;)

How was the hen do?

xxx

Totally off topic but am love love loving L'Oreal Youth Code. Have been using it for a couple of weeks now and people normally put me in my late twenties. Someone actually put me at mid twenties today.

Not bad for a 36 year old - yay!! :wee:

xx

Big hoorah on the age thing - never heard of this which is prob why after hen do I look about 60 :D

Great news on the loss too, as you say much more flexible than ss but still good losses.

Have a fab week

Oh I'm sure you don't - late nights always make your eyes wonky ;)
xx

Seriously thinking of going back to Exante total solution. Currently doing TF with Exante shakes - which is to all intents and purposes is Exante working solution. Just feeling a little frustrated and the scales are moving a little slowly - plus I seem to be getting more and more inventive with my portions and allowable food. Think I need the strictness of Exante TS for a while.

Planning to go onto TS next thursday - I have an important day workwise which involves lunch on wednesday and nothing can move my focus from the task in hand that day

xx

I hope ts works well for you toots, you havent got much to lose though so weight loss isnt going to be very speedy.

I know where you are coming from with the being inventive though, we always seem to want to stretch things how far we can. I find the part eating, part shakes really hard to do it seems to be teasing me with food - now you can, now you cant stuff. Very frustrating.

Have a great weekend

Back