Lauras Diary of Incubating

I'm gonna do it online so I'll just not put in that I've had a baby ;-) easier to trick a computer than a person in some circumstances!!

I got really upset yesterday morning because I was tired. I know how lucky I am that Cole is a good sleeper but I was struggling to get him back off to sleep after a bottle and would be awake ages afterwards. So I went to my Dads and my step mum watched him while I went to bed for 2.5 hours.

Ohh good stuff. Its so much easier to have a good sleep when you know someone is minding them.
Ellen has two times in the day when she seems to be most alert. Morning and evening...and then again in the middle of the night actually lol. I've started putting her in her little chair for them times so she can watch the kids run around, once she gets cranky she goes back in her wee basinette again.

Afternoon hun, how are you getting on? Hope Ellen is well! :) xx

and your other two of course!! :) xx

We're not so bad Jess. Still getting used to having a little one in the house again. Its all go! Not long now for you, hope the BH left you alone last night and let you sleep xx

Yes, I bet it takes some getting used to for everyone x I bet your two love their little sister :). How's your hubby? x

I'm good hun, BHs disappeared now which is good as they are uncomfortable more than anything! I think it must have been just a surge of hormones as I noticed I had colostrum last night too, which I haven't had as of yet! Just my body preparing itself I guess :) xx

Yes, I bet it takes some getting used to for everyone x I bet your two love their little sister :). How's your hubby? x

I'm good hun, BHs disappeared now which is good as they are uncomfortable more than anything! I think it must have been just a surge of hormones as I noticed I had colostrum last night too, which I haven't had as of yet! Just my body preparing itself I guess :) xx

Hubby is grand. He's always been very hands on and supportive which is only right! We try and take turns getting a bit of rest. He generally has a nap after work for about 3 hours, then I head to bed and he does the last 2 feeds before he heads to bed too, then I do middle of the night and morning feed. Works well for us.
Glad you are a bit more comfortable. I didn't have BH with my last 2 pregnancies but had loads for weeks with Ellen. x

Yes, I bet it takes some getting used to for everyone x I bet your two love their little sister :). How's your hubby? x I'm good hun, BHs disappeared now which is good as they are uncomfortable more than anything! I think it must have been just a surge of hormones as I noticed I had colostrum last night too, which I haven't had as of yet! Just my body preparing itself I guess :) xx

When are you due??? Sorry just been nosey, you must be really close?! :)

I'm grand Jess, keeping busy and trying to get back on the ww bandwagon. Not long at all now for you. Time will fly by x

Glad you're ok Laura x I know - really not long now! 19 days ;) hehe x

How's little Ellen? Hope you're ok hun xx

Glad you're ok Laura x I know - really not long now! 19 days ;) hehe x

How's little Ellen? Hope you're ok hun xx

We are good Jess thanks. Little lady is growing by the day.
19 days will fly by, really hope she comes on her due date for you xx

We are good Jess thanks. Little lady is growing by the day.
19 days will fly by, really hope she comes on her due date for you xx

Glad you're well :) aww I bet she is!! Are you on fb hun? x

Thank you :) I really hope so! I'd LOVE for her to be a Valentines baby ;) xx

Glad you're well :) aww I bet she is!! Are you on fb hun? x

Thank you :) I really hope so! I'd LOVE for her to be a Valentines baby ;) xx

Aww Valentine's baby would be awesome!!.".

Back