Laura's EE diary...

Did you have your drink in Costa or to take out?

Skinny Cappuccino Eat In, 1 primo = 3 Syns
Skinny Cappuccino Takeaway, 1 primo = 4 Syns

I take it "primo" is the small coffees, as those have the lowest Syns. Hope this helps! :)

Did you have your drink in Costa or to take out?

Skinny Cappuccino Eat In, 1 primo = 3 Syns
Skinny Cappuccino Takeaway, 1 primo = 4 Syns

I take it "primo" is the small coffees, as those have the lowest Syns. Hope this helps! :)

Ohhh and I forgot to mention! If you have a Caffe Nero where you are, their Syns are much lower - just 1.5 Syns for a regular sized cappuccino made with skimmed milk. That's what I usually go for :)

Ohhh and I forgot to mention! If you have a Caffe Nero where you are, their Syns are much lower - just 1.5 Syns for a regular sized cappuccino made with skimmed milk. That's what I usually go for :)

Ooo thanks! I don't have a cafe Nero near me :( how are you getting on? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So after my little gain yesterday I had a bit of an off plan day! But straight back on it today and NO PICKING Laura! I didn't pick the week before and I lost 2.5lbs so I want another good loss like that! Off out to Dunelm today to have a look at rugs...my living room needs warming up a bit! So here's my plan for today...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
x2 Linda Mc sausages with a fry light egg and WM toast and spaghetti hoops
x2 tangerines for my superfree

Lunch
Ill be out and about so ill probably have some sort of salad!

Tea
Salt & Pepper chicken, onions & peppers (2) with SW fried rice and 400g of mayflower curry sauce (4)

Snacks

HEXA SS milk
HEXB WM bread

Total Syns: 6

Last edited:
Had a bit of a write off of a weekend so starting a fresh today! Here's my diary...

Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Rasberry danio yoghurt (2.5) and 2 tangerines

Lunch
Sweet & sour mugshot & an apple

Tea
Mustard fish (3) with mash and cabbage fried with onion

Snacks

HEXA SS milk
HEXB

Total Syns: 5.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins