ProPoints Laura's Food Diary

Oh god luv the pain u must be in sounds terrible am praying u get ureself better and to the root of the cause x

Thanks girls.x

So back on it now...starting to feel a lil bit better finally. And got my scan next Tues so hopefully I will find out more then.

Food for today...

B:
Apple - 0
Carrot sticks - 0
Rich tea biscuit - 1

S:
Chocolate cookie - 1

L:
2 x wholemeal bread - 4
Peanut butter - 3

S:
Muller light - 2
Grapes - 0

D:
Orange Chicken - 6
Boulangere potatoes - 4
Carrots - 0
Kale - 0

S:
Almond milk - 1
Semi skimmed milk 1/4 pint - 2
4tsp granulated sugar - 2
Fruit/Herbal tea - 0
Orange sponge finger with lemon icing - 4
Mini chocolate Cupcake - 2

Used:
32/34 - daily
0/3 - activity
0/49 weekly (0/49 total)

Last edited:
Oh god i hope not i have loads in my porrige and coffee as i thought it was free is it like canderal and tescos own x

Oh god i hope not i have loads in my porrige and coffee as i thought it was free is it like canderal and tescos own x

I looked it up and canderel and the artificial sweeteners are all 0pp but I use just sugar so it's 1pp for every 2tsp. I should try the sweetener though.x

food looks good hun :) xx

Hi hun sweetner is ok once u get used to it iv never gone back to shugar i sometimes carry my own lite pot or sweetners lol x

Hi hun sweetner is ok once u get used to it iv never gone back to shugar i sometimes carry my own lite pot or sweetners lol x

I think I'm definitely going to try them. My mum uses them and she said the same..that I'll get used to them x

I think I'm definitely going to try them. My mum uses them and she said the same..that I'll get used to them x

iv tried sweetners many of time and always go back to sugar haha
it just dont taste the same!
so i thought may as well enjoy my first cuppa of the day with sugar and then try n drink water/squash for rest of day! x

So yesterday I felt so proud of myself for getting back on it. I'm still having my abdominal pain but just hoping the scan will give me some answers.
I really hope to be back at work Monday...I hate being off sick and get really nervous going back to work afterwards as I'm finally being given a proper contract as of 1st April and hope it's not been affected. I work for a charity so even though I've been full time now for 6 months I have had to wait for the contract until beginning of financial year.
Last night I had some bad news and a friend of mine since school has been diagnosed with Leukaemia and is awaiting treatment. Realised that the last time we saw each other was nearly 2 years ago at my husbands funeral...who passed away from leukaemia. It just seems unbelievable. But his prognosis seems positive so hopefully he can beat it.

Will update food for today later xx

Hi hun sorry to hear of ur friend will say a prayer also sorry to hear about the loss of ur husband xx its great when u get back on track x

Food for yesterday...

B:
Apple - 0
Carrot sticks - 0

S:
Chocolate cookie - 1

L:
2 x wholemeal bread - 4
Peanut butter - 3

S:
Petits Filous yogurt - 1

D:
Chicken Korma and Rice - 13

S:
4tsp sugar - 2
Orange sponge finger and lemon icing - 4
Sultanas - 2

Added activity points - 3

Used:
34/34 daily
0/6 activity
0/49 weekly (total 0/49)

Food for today...

B:
Apple- 0

S:
Chocolate cookie - 1

L:
New potatoes 1/2 tin - 2
Wafer thin ham - 1
Spinach - 0
Beetroot - 0
Salad cream 1 1/2tbsp - 2
Mini cheddars crinkle - 3

S:
WW caramel wafer - 2

D:
Chicken breast - 4
Cooking spray - 0
Carrots - 0
Mange tout - 0
Satay stir fry sauce - 3
70g rice - 7

S:
4tsp sugar - 2
Options orange hot choc - 1

Added activity points - 3

Used:
32/34 daily
0/9 activity
0/49 weekly (total 0/49)

Just realised I haven't posted for two days...been such a busy weekend!
Had weigh in today and stayed the same...which I'm ok with as it's time of the month and I always gain then so at least it's not a gain this time.
Not sure on food for today as we are going round to my parents later for Mother's Day and not sure what my dad has planned for dinner. I will update later. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xx

Back