Laura's last attempt!!

Thank you ever so much. :) I think I've probably put on about 2st since I've seen her last but that's ok... she knows I feel better and she'll appreciate me not having a right old paddy whilst choosing something to wear for the party! :) lol

I've done it!! Cracked my 2 stone mark. 29.5lbs in total now and couldnt be more pleased. I've had lots and lots to drink over the last couple if days which I've planned as Mel is home from oz and it's what we do best!! She's only home for 2 weeks so will probably then go for months without any alcohol at all so will be making the most of her whilst she's home but without slipping off the foody trail . They had a birthday bar b q earlier but I made sure I'd eateb before I went so didnt have anything. The beautiful white choc and raspberry cake tested me though..:)

Thanks Tracey! The ridiculous amount of alcohol consumed may catch up next week but we'll see...:)

Pudders said:
Thanks Tracey! The ridiculous amount of alcohol consumed may catch up next week but we'll see...:)

Lol, it'll be fine. If you saw my update on the challenge thread, you'll know I've had a gain after my birthday celebrations, but these things soon even out if you get back on track straight afterwards. :) xx

Thanks girls. Yup having a ball! :) still have no intention of eating anything over the 5gm rule... just the calories maybe a little to pot! Hey ho!! Boo to work tomorrow but hurrah to having a week iff next week! Have a good week girls. Xx

Hurrah!! Someone finally(kind of) noticed my weight loss today!! I was starting to think I've been making it up!! She told me I looked taller....lol.. I said "no..but hopefully thinner!" To which she whole heartedly agreed and said that's exactly what it is and how now I said it, she can really see it!! :eek:... I'm 29.5 lbs down and that's the closest I've got to someone noticing so I'm taking it!! Lol...

It does...I just can't believe it's taken over 2 stone! Lol.... I'm still looking forward to when someone actually says..."have you lost weight? !" Lol x

Looking in the mirror earlier in my pants and vest top and....... my cellulite has gone!! Lol.... hadn't noticed it before now....my legs and bum are still wobbly of course, but not covered in dimples! !! Can't believe it!!!

Yesterday I took Mel, her mum and sister out for lunch. We took a water taxi out to a pontoon restaurant in the middle if the sea... was sooooo beautiful. I had called them in the morning to ask about low fat options and they werw happy ro accomadate. When we got to get the water taxi they told us that their generator had gone down so they couldn't cook anything..lol ... we decided to go over anyway and have salads. .. I'm so flad we did as everyone else had cancelled a so for a while, it was exclusively ours!! I opted for a seafood salad. I've never had crab or crayfish before but I wasn't able to be too fussy as they were really limited on what could be offered! It was absolutely beautiful. They all then had eton mess for afters but I wasn't even bothered by that. :) all in all was an amazing day. I had explained the xen to mels mum who was positive about the loss but not about maintaining afterwards... I just need ti wait and see I guess but while I'm feeling positive could do without being told I won't be abke to maintain! . I then got home, showered , changed and went to rthe pub for a 'quiet one' as we've got a big one planned for tonight. Only had 2 ciders as I was knackered and still consciously counting calories. I didn't have anything for my tea as by the time I thought of it, it was too late!
Weigh in tomorrow morning and looking forward to it... we'll see...

Its called "cafe on the exe" in exmouth. Oh it really was stunning. Can't wait to go back again but would like to spend the entire day there really!! Thanks Rachel. Exactly. ...whilst I'm feeling positive, I have to run with it..otherwise I may as well give up now! :) Have a great weekend
X

Hi Laura! Yes, Rachel's right about not worrying about maintaining until you get there, but I would also say use the time whilst you're losing weight to really think about your relationship with food. Maybe read a couple of books and devise a strategy for improving the way you deal with food. What we do have to accept is that around 95% of dieters do regain, BUT there's no reason why we can't be in the 5% - you just need to make sure you do address the issues that made you overweight. I think I'm getting there after two years, but it's very hard and I know I can never take my eye off the ball, because I've put all the weight I've lost back on so many times in the last 30 years, and I will never be able to eat as much as someone who's always been slim, because of the effect that obesity has on the body. But it absolutely CAN be done! :) xx

Weighed in this.morning at 13st 11.6lbs.. so just the 0.9 off for me this week. I'm ok with that as although I haven't been naughty with food and not broken any rules, i have had an awful lot to drink!! Although I also danced my socks off last night so thats good too I guess!! Mel flies home next friday so will not expected to be drink excessively then. .lol..I blame her! ;-)

Back