lauryn's jouney to being a yummy mummy!

Some of the girls weigh themselves regularly just to spur them on. Choice is yours really if you think it will help you then go for it. I think I weighed myself after day 2/3 and that spurred me on for the rest of the week! Good luck xx

That's a good point actually!

I'm off to meet a friend tomorrow and take our babies to the park, so maybe weighing myself before I go will spur me on and give me the motivation to not be naughty whilst I'm out!

I found yesterday & so far today, to be really easy, but I think my problem will be when I'm out with friends, at someone's house etc so think I might start weighing myself before I leave the house in future :D xx

Hi Lozza :wavey: them strawberry shakes are aaaamazing!! I had to hold myself back from cracking another sachet open :gimi: but I held back!

Thanks hun, will follow your journey too - looks like you're off to a fab start!

P.S. Lozza is my nickname that my family call me! You must be a Lauren, Laura or Louise!?! x

Hahahahaha!! I suppose only another Lozza would know that! But that's right! My real name is Laura. My best friend calls me Lozza or Lozzabean haha. :p

xxx

That's a good point actually!

I'm off to meet a friend tomorrow and take our babies to the park, so maybe weighing myself before I go will spur me on and give me the motivation to not be naughty whilst I'm out!

I found yesterday & so far today, to be really easy, but I think my problem will be when I'm out with friends, at someone's house etc so think I might start weighing myself before I leave the house in future :D xx

That's the spirit and maybe take a bar or half with you (1 a day though) just so you have got something to chomp on should you feel the urge!! x

Hey Lauren, glad it's going well for you. Hope you haven't tried out the bum measured by hands yet, let me tell you, don't do it, it is so depressing;).

Interested in the vanilla shake with coffee, would you have that hot or cold Precious? I've just had my first chocolate shake and whilst it wasn't great, it was ok.

Well done on resisting your baby's food, that would be a real temptation, I still have fond memories of hoping my son would leave his marmite crusts so I could eat them:D

Good luck with the rest of your day
x

Hellooooo Lauryn...glad I found your diary!! You are so positive and seem to be enjoing it too which I think REALLY helps!!! Best of luck and well done :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgot to update with my start weight yesterday!! Duhhh!!

Well... it was 237lbs :( and just stepped on them today and I'm down to 234 :D not bad going!!

I'd lost 9lbs after 3 days so I wld jump on the scales if u ever find ur first week hard. After that I try not to weigh as I like the suprise at the end of the week! If I can lose 3lbs this week that's 2st in 7 weeks :)

Fiestywoman said:
Hey Lauren, glad it's going well for you. Hope you haven't tried out the bum measured by hands yet, let me tell you, don't do it, it is so depressing;).

Interested in the vanilla shake with coffee, would you have that hot or cold Precious? I've just had my first chocolate shake and whilst it wasn't great, it was ok.

Well done on resisting your baby's food, that would be a real temptation, I still have fond memories of hoping my son would leave his marmite crusts so I could eat them:D

Good luck with the rest of your day
x

Haha don't worry hun, my arms aren't even long enough to reach behind my fat self to measure it :rotflmao:

Awww that's cute! I purposely cut my daughters crusts off so I can eat them! Bad mummy!! Not anymore anyway, she'll finally get to taste her crusts! x

BouncyBride said:
I'd lost 9lbs after 3 days so I wld jump on the scales if u ever find ur first week hard. After that I try not to weigh as I like the suprise at the end of the week! If I can lose 3lbs this week that's 2st in 7 weeks :)

Wow amazing!! Hopefully I can do the same! Was you completely 100% on your 1st week (the reason I ask is in my post below :()? x

Well I knew having my soup too early for my lunch wouldn't be a good idea :( I was hungry by 4pm so wolfed down my bar and the hunger came back by 7! Whilst washing the pots I discovered OH had left a few bits of cooked plain pasta in the pan, & instead of throwing it... I ate it :( oh the shame! It literally was just a few pieces, like 7-8, but still :cry: so now I'm really mad with myself!

Today hasn't been all bad though, I got in my target of 2.5litres of water plus the 500ml I had with my soup & shake.

Ahh well, tomorrow is a new day! x

Well I knew having my soup too early for my lunch wouldn't be a good idea :( I was hungry by 4pm so wolfed down my bar and the hunger came back by 7! Whilst washing the pots I discovered OH had left a few bits of cooked plain pasta in the pan, & instead of throwing it... I ate it :( oh the shame! It literally was just a few pieces, like 7-8, but still :cry: so now I'm really mad with myself!

Today hasn't been all bad though, I got in my target of 2.5litres of water plus the 500ml I had with my soup & shake.

Ahh well, tomorrow is a new day! x

DON'T STRESS!!!! Really, don't stress. I was 100% but since then I haven't been, I easily eat a couple of mouthfuls of babys food and then a little slice of ham or a nibble of cheese and I'm losing 4lbs a week. I'm not saying that's a good thin to do because it really isn't but personally I can't resist and it sort of stops me from bingeing if that makes sense. For your first week, most people lose around 10-12lbs and I'm SURE that as long as you get straight back on it you'll be fine. Also, I drink 4 litres of water a day plus coffee, diet asda cherry coke and soups etc so maybe up the water a bit?
Really don't beat yourself up though, you're doing it and that's the main thing and I'm sure that by having those bitsofpasta you've probably only had about 40 cals extra so go for a walk..burn it off and you'll be OK!!!! People get too silly with this diet becuse people don't know enough about it (as I don't really) but it really is common sense, don't worry about the ketosis thing, you don't need to be in ketosis to lose weight and if you have a day where you find you've had a little nibble, the next day do something to combat it! Input/output chicken! Just remember that and you'll do good :) xxxxxx

Aww...don't worry too much hon, we are but human after all and we just need to do what is right for us, a few wee bits of pasta isn't going to scupper your loss. Don't beat yourself up over it and hopefully you got on ok today.:hug99:

ps. remember your Flash spray trick!

How are you doing Lauryn? Hopefully back on track and looking forward to your first weigh in!!! :D xxxx

Hi hun hope your doing good today! x

Hi Lauryn! Just read your diary and you sound like you are doing fab! Best of luck on your Exante journey xx

Hi everyone :) awww thanks for all the lovely messages & support! Well im on day 5 and doing great! I have had a few nibbles of things here & there but so far I've lost 7lbs :D and still got until Monday before my official weeks weigh in!! Yay!!

Although it is the weekend now, and my OH is a very bad influence! Will see how I get on! Xx

Great to hear your doing well Lauryn and 7lbs! Go you!! My OH is a bad influence as well so I know how tough it will be- I tend to just ignore him now lol! x

Well done lauryn! So far so good. :D Weekends can be hard so good luck you can do this! Xxx

Well done Lauryn, that's fnatastic so far!!! And ignore the O/H....mine sat here last night with beer pizza & chocolate! LOL and was even offering me because he felt bad that I wasn't eating! Talk about ignorance! lol
Well done, keep it up! Can't wait to see your end of week result!!! :D xxx

Back