Less of liz!!!

I'm back to try again! Put on a mountain of weight since Christmas and keep trying to diet but its not working! I need to re-set my eating habits and take a break from the conventional food I think. I'm almost looking forward to it! (I did say almost!)

I'm really sure there is a slim and healthy girl in me somewhere but I've not seen her for about 15 years now despite trying every diet going, so I'm becoming increasingly worried ill never see her again.

I'm not planning to lose all the weight with s&s but do a good month or so as a kick start then maybe move on to slimming world red days? What does everyone think about this? Anyone tried it and it worked?

Day 1 today

Weighed in at 15.5st :( although I did think it would be worse so isn't so bad. I'm hoping to get into the 14s by next Monday.

I always go a bit off plan as I don't like shakes so find it hard to have breakfast with packs, but I also like to have a real dinner too.

Breakfast- 2 eggs
Lunch- spaghetti bolognese pack with 100g mushrooms
Dinner- 100g chicken, 100g cauliflower and 100g spinach
Still got 129 calories to play with when I get hungry. Are there any packs within this amount? Can't remember. Will have to look later

Feeling motivated so far, wish me luck!

Welcome back. Could you face a hot shake with coffee or hot chocolate? Quite nice last thing and stops you being hungry first thing.

I think it's a good idea to commit to a period of time 100%. I started for a month and then just kept going as it was working for me. Being a bit more flexible now but with bursts of 100%. But I am a bit all or nothing from 1 September until Christmas I did just 4 packs, no veg, milk or protein.

I'm back to try again! Put on a mountain of weight since Christmas and keep trying to diet but its not working! I need to re-set my eating habits and take a break from the conventional food I think. I'm almost looking forward to it! (I did say almost!)

I'm really sure there is a slim and healthy girl in me somewhere but I've not seen her for about 15 years now despite trying every diet going, so I'm becoming increasingly worried ill never see her again.

I'm not planning to lose all the weight with s&s but do a good month or so as a kick start then maybe move on to slimming world red days? What does everyone think about this? Anyone tried it and it worked?

Hiya here to join x
I'm planning to do s&s for 12 weeks to give my weightloss a boost before i return back to sw. Before I got pregnant i lost over 3 stones and reached 12st8.8lbs st by following the ee plan xxx

Back