Less of liz!!!

That's a good idea sammy. I should dig out my smaller bits for more motivation.

Welcome berryred, how are you finding s&s? You weighed in yet?

I've been very naughty today and feel a bit sick because of it! Back on packs tomorrow. I'm almost looking forward to it!

I was like that Liz during my switch from cambridge to s and s. Had a few days off during which I planned to be in control. That soon went out the window. It's almost as if you brains whispering to you that it's ok, your going back on plan anyway. I too was glad to get back into a routine.

Have a lovely night tonight. You've earned it :) x

I was like that Liz during my switch from cambridge to s and s. Had a few days off during which I planned to be in control. That soon went out the window. It's almost as if you brains whispering to you that it's ok, your going back on plan anyway. I too was glad to get back into a routine.

Have a lovely night tonight. You've earned it :) x

I was really good yesterday but today I have been thinking 'I might as well have that because I won't have it for a while'. Even though I don't really want it.

I'm really looking forward to tonight, thanks. Just not looking forward to going out in the rain!

I've got 3 nights out and a day out planned for November so I need the rest of October to be 100%

I was the same in the days between plans. Convinced myself it was ok cause I wasn't going to have it for months. I wasn't hungry either.

Hey if you lived here in Glasgow you'd never be out the door if you stayed in when it rained. It's always raining :(. I'm jealous when I hear of the nice weather in England.

Have fun x

Regretting lastnight big time now! I feel really unwell. I didn't drink that much but I did stupidly eat quite a lot and been awake with a dodgy stomach for a while. I don't think it's anything other than eating too much, drinking wine and eating bad stuff, it has put me off that kind of food for a long time! :(

Plus I'm annoyed that its my first night off the night shift with Daniel for ages and I'm the one awake at 4.30 am while he and hubby are fast asleep, grrrrr

Oh Liz it's always the way when it's your time off. Hubby's taken little one downstairs but I'm soooo awake! Grr!
As for your night out try to look on it as a good thing - if it's made you view certain foods in a new light that's gotta be good. It may help with food decisions when the time comes to maintain.
I hope your tummy feels better soon. And maybe you can sneak in an afternoon kip!! Hugs xx

I was hoping for a lie in but they were all making so much noise there wasnt much chance of that!

I think it was a mix of the wine and the rich food that made me feel ill. I feel fine today so think it must have just been the mix of it all in my stomach. Bleurgh! I was actually doing ok until I had the chocolate fudge cake with ice cream...

Oh well, it's a new day and started off well with eggs. I'm sooooo tired though, I need to keep away from eating for energy (which never actually works!)

Ok everyone, I need a bit of moral support tomorrow. I have fallen off the wagon in a spectacular way and need help getting back on!

I know it's me who has to do it but I just need you all to know how naughty I've been and I need a good talking to!

Weigh in, in the morning will probably be quite painful but hopefully this will help re-motivate me.
X

Liz I think it's inevitable that we will all fall off the wagon at some point. We're only human after all. Plus when we come out of ketosis we're ravenous :(. Be kind to yourself. It's only been a few days. I was the same the few days between cambridge and this. Thought I'd stay in control. No chance. Remember at weigh in tomorrow youl have gained water. In my experience if it goes on quick, it comes off quick too. Youl still be buying something gorgeous with those Debenham vouchers come Christmas :) x

Yes Liz don't panic, it will come straight back off so don't fret. Take tomorrow as a new starting point and remember within the week you'll have got any extra off.
We're all here for you xx

3lbs on :(

Not as bad as it could have been I suppose but I'm still really cross with myself. As I was stuffing my face, I knew I wasn't really enjoying it. Grrr. Anyway, lets draw a line under it and start fresh today.

Although I didn't plan ahead and haven't got anything for breakfast! Ended up having a lemon yogurt bar. Bit sweet for the morning but there was no way I was having toast.

Having spicy spaghetti for lunch, burger made with lean mince for dinner with mushrooms and salad, then 1 pack for if I get hungry. Do not let me eat any more!....

Have a good rainy Sunday everyone.
X

I do hope so Marie! I was so looking forward to getting down to the 13's.

My target is 5 lbs down this week. Fingers crossed! X

You can do it! Ooo that homemade burger sounds nice!! You always have good meal ideas!!
That 3lbs will be gone! Good luck xx

I would like to have it with cheese and bacon in a crusty roll though. Add some chips and mayo! No no no no, must stop thinking like that!

Daniel is asleep on my lap at the mo so I can't eat anything anyway!

I do that with my daughter, if she falls asleep on me it helps refrain me from trying to eat!! Xx

Have decided today that I need to leave s&s until after Christmas. I've got loads of social things coming up and I really want to enjoy them without worrying about coming in and out of ketosis. I'm going to join ww until January then come back to s&s when I've got nothing going on in January!

Thanks everyone for your support over the past month and I wish you all luck with your goals. You are doing so brilliantly and I will still keep up with your diaries to see how you are getting on.

Xx

Good luck, hopefully see you in the new year!

Good luck!! Let us know how you get on. Xx

Back