Less of liz!!!

I might give them a go then, thanks sammy.

I'm having a few days off plan, although I'm staying low carb and low cal. I'm going out on Friday and fancy a drink so will have some carbs before.

Think I will try and do a full week with packs after that though to try and get back into it. I seem to be falling off the horse a bit and really don't want to

It's mad, I've had just under 1000 calories today and I got quite panicky when I worked it out. I then realised that this is actually low calorie still, it's just not very low calorie! Phew. It feels like ive eaten loads today.

Back on packs on Saturday though.

It's weird isn't it when you feel like you've overindulged when actually you're still way within a low calorie bracket.
The noodles were strange but for a couple of quid it might be worth trying them. Really rinse them and add lots of flavoursome things. You may love them or not be fussed (or be repulsed!) but at least you'll know ;)
Enjoy your night out on Friday. It's good you're being sensible having carbs before drinking - I made the mistake on Cambridge and although I'm still here to tell the tale (just!) I hadn't really cottoned on to how dangerous my behaviour was! I won't be making that mistake again! Eeek Xx

I've just thought what the noodles remind me of... It's like when you bite the inside of your cheek and that strange biting of flesh feeling... Hmm.. Just thought I'd share that.. :)

Whoop whoop, another pair of trousers fit, so I have 3 I can wear now.

I've read to introduce carbs the day before you drink but I'm a bit scared of eating them, and to be honest, don't really want to! I don't want to binge and go massively over carbs and calories, just enough to come out of ketosis. Didn't think it find it hard!

It's weird isn't it when you feel like you've overindulged when actually you're still way within a low calorie bracket.
The noodles were strange but for a couple of quid it might be worth trying them. Really rinse them and add lots of flavoursome things. You may love them or not be fussed (or be repulsed!) but at least you'll know ;)
Enjoy your night out on Friday. It's good you're being sensible having carbs before drinking - I made the mistake on Cambridge and although I'm still here to tell the tale (just!) I hadn't really cottoned on to how dangerous my behaviour was! I won't be making that mistake again! Eeek Xx

I did Atkins a few years ago and they never once mentioned not drinking on a low carb diet, and I was having even less carbs than I do now. I was younger then and didn't have kids so used to go drinking a lot, glad it didn't do any damage!

Had some bread with lunch. Couldn't finish it and feel quite bloated and yuck now. Might eat fruit or potatoes to re-carb! Or chocolate! Mmmmmm

Well done! I think a little bit like that today and tomorrow and then you should be out of ketosis.

Did it taste good? :)

I was really looking forward to it and it was nice but not as great as I'd built it up to be. Was crusty ciabatta, one of my favourites, but just made me feel a bit ill.

Didn't have any carbs with dinner, think ill have a but if whole meal pasta tomorrow and hopefully that will be enough. I'm not going to drink loads, so it shouldn't be too bad.

It's weird that I'm not actually binging on stuff I've not been allowed to eat the past few weeks. Now that its come to it, I'm just not interested. I could do with some chocolate or cake though, might have a bit tomorrow. :)

How's everyone else's day gone?

Yum yum. Yeah it's probably your brain kind of telling you that if you eat things that you're not fussed about then it's not you giving in to your impulses. Or something! I dunno. Psych 101!

You might feel pretty tipsy after one glass anyway!! ;) lol xx

Don't know what it is. Maybe it's me finally realising that food is just food. I'm really pleased that I'm feeling like this, maybe I've turned a corner. Even my portions have stayed small without too much hassle.

Maybe I'm destined to be slim after all?!?!?

Yay that's a really good thing. I also forgot to say a big whoop on having more trousers that fit! I feel like a whole new wardrobe is opening up for me - but really it's just the same old clothes that I got too fat too wear! :)

These are jeans I have bought when I have been dieting before but never managed to lose the weight, so I am really pleased. I think I have a couple of weeks more on packs to fit into the others but it does seem doable. Yay!

Have a great day everyone. X

It's such a nice boost isn't it!
I'm wearing old skinny jeans that the belt hooks have ripped off because I used to tug them so hard to get them up over my podge! Now I can wear them without doing some kind of African tribal dance to get into them!! Very exciting! Makes it seem like we can achieve anything! Oh the small victories!
I sadly rearranged my wardrobe of jeans (yes yes I do own about ten pairs!) - into size order so I can slowly work my way towards my goal jeans!! They are waiting patiently for me :) ha ha. Xx

just reading through hi everyone!

Im an oldie (on the boards) but only been on S+s for 8 day (8th day today)

wanted to say hi so I could subscribe heehee

Back