Less of liz!!!

My first target is also to get into my 18s. I'm hoping to get into a 16 for Christmas. Oh to just be able to walk into a "normal" shop and buy something I like rather that whatever fits :).

That's good you got through today when you weren't feeling too good :) x

Wow you should start a s+s cookery show! Great ideas! I'm sure you'll get to a 16 by Christmas! Just think of all the January sales you can mooch about in! Xx

My first target is also to get into my 18s. I'm hoping to get into a 16 for Christmas. Oh to just be able to walk into a "normal" shop and buy something I like rather that whatever fits :).

That's good you got through today when you weren't feeling too good :) x

Me too Marie! I turned 30 in August but I dress like an old woman due to my size. I would love to go into a shop and just think, I really want that, il buy it. Rather than 'will it fit?' I got some debenhams vouchers that I'm refusing to spend until I'm a size 16. Don't know weather to go and buy something as an incentive to shrink into. What do you think?

Wow you should start a s+s cookery show! Great ideas! I'm sure you'll get to a 16 by Christmas! Just think of all the January sales you can mooch about in! Xx

I'd love that sammy! I'm a real foodie, which Is a big part of my problem. But thus diet is really making me sit back and think about ingredients. Even a week without bread and my stomach feels a million times better (I do love bread though :( )

Goal is definitely a 16 by Christmas, maybe even a 14 if I'm lucky! X

Yeah I think when I'm thinner il have completely different style! Buying something in a smaller size is a really good incentive. Tho what if you get smaller than a 16 :). I'm thinking of buying something cheap - maybe jeans from primark - to try on each fortnight and hopefully see myself getting closer to getting into them. Tho I'm still in my size 20s just now. It will be so nice not to pay over the odds for frumpy clothes we don't want to wear. Sammy's right. Think of the fun wel have in the jan sales x

Yeah I think when I'm thinner il have completely different style! Buying something in a smaller size is a really good incentive. Tho what if you get smaller than a 16 :). I'm thinking of buying something cheap - maybe jeans from primark - to try on each fortnight and hopefully see myself getting closer to getting into them. Tho I'm still in my size 20s just now. It's be so nice not to pay over the odds for frumpy clothes we don't want to wear.

Sammy's right. Think of the fun wel have in the jan sales x

That's a good idea actually, might try a trip to primark and find something cheap.

Something I'd really love are some knee high boots for the winter that I can buy from a normal shop, and not somewhere that does xxl fittings, of made to measure. I did have quite wide legs even when I was a lot slimmer, but would hope I could fit in some normal boots, might buy some of those actually as my feet will still be the same size but my legs should get smaller! Oooh, exciting.....

That's a good idea actually, might try a trip to primark and find something cheap.

Something I'd really love are some knee high boots for the winter that I can buy from a normal shop, and not somewhere that does xxl fittings, of made to measure. I did have quite wide legs even when I was a lot slimmer, but would hope I could fit in some normal boots, might buy some of those actually as my feet will still be the same size but my legs should get smaller! Oooh, exciting.....

I agree with dressing in a different style, but I'm becoming quite obsessed at looking at what other people are wearing and if I would want to dress like that. Ivd never really developed a style as I just had to find clothes that would fit me. Quite exciting to think I can start looking at things I really like soon

I'm finding this conversation quite motivating!

Although I'm off to bed now as I'm shattered

Oh I hear you about the boots. Last few years I've paid too much money for very average boots from Evans. Meanwhile all my friends are wearing gorgeous boots for half the price :(.

Sleep tight. Tomorrow were well into our week and nearly be weigh in. Woop woop x

I have a dress hung in my wardrobe that I bought last time I was on this diet.. I was so close to bring able to wear it, it just toed up a little at the back over my bum.. Then I damaged my Achilles and spent 12 weeks in an air cast and it all went wrong :-( so that dress is my motivation again, I am hoping to wear it on Christmas Day! :)

I also have a pair of size 18 jeans from new look that I got in the sale that also nearly fitted too so there sitting there with the label on... I can't wait to buy new stuff :)

Oh I hear you about the boots. Last few years I've paid too much money for very average boots from Evans. Meanwhile all my friends are wearing gorgeous boots for half the price :(.

Sleep tight. Tomorrow were well into our week and nearly be weigh in. Woop woop x

I can't wait for weigh in, I really hope the scales show a good loss. I need something to keep me going as I'm not particularly enjoying the food but really desperate for it to work.

I have a dress hung in my wardrobe that I bought last time I was on this diet.. I was so close to bring able to wear it, it just toed up a little at the back over my bum.. Then I damaged my Achilles and spent 12 weeks in an air cast and it all went wrong :-( so that dress is my motivation again, I am hoping to wear it on Christmas Day! :)

I also have a pair of size 18 jeans from new look that I got in the sale that also nearly fitted too so there sitting there with the label on... I can't wait to buy new stuff :)

I was thinking of a dress too, something really nice to aim for.

I found a pair if size 18 jeans that I bought when I was doing slimming world before I fell pregnant, so they are my target for now I think. Then maybe I can think about 16's at some point. I get so excited thinking about it, how silly! Just haven't worn that size for 10 years so it would be a dream to fit into that size again.

X

I was amazed how quickly I shrunk last time... I bought a pair of burgundy john rocha jeans in a size 22... I stared at a 26... I figured they would be quite small sizes... I hung them up on my curtain rail and looked at them every day for a week... Eventually I decided I'd try them on see how far off wearing them I was... I was in shock when they not only fit they were too big!! I took them back and changed them for a 20 which I could wear! Can't wait to get back into them :)

I can't wait for weigh in, I really hope the scales show a good loss. I need something to keep me going as I'm not particularly enjoying the food but really desperate for it to work.

I have to say I'm enjoying the food but I think it's maybe cause I did cambridge before where I had 3 packs a day and there wasn't much choice. So slim and save seems decadent :)

I'm sure youl have a good loss. Bring on weigh in when we will be nearer to slinking knit those size 16s =D x

I was amazed how quickly I shrunk last time... I bought a pair of burgundy john rocha jeans in a size 22... I stared at a 26... I figured they would be quite small sizes... I hung them up on my curtain rail and looked at them every day for a week... Eventually I decided I'd try them on see how far off wearing them I was... I was in shock when they not only fit they were too big!! I took them back and changed them for a 20 which I could wear! Can't wait to get back into them :)

Bet it won't be long til there hanging off you :)

I love thinking of all these clothes. Shame I don't really have any money to buy any though! Whoops, didn't think about that!

I love thinking of all these clothes. Shame I don't really have any money to buy any though! Whoops, didn't think about that!

Even just getting a couple of cheap bit from primark etc will motivate you tho! :)

I do have some vouchers but I'm hanging on to them for something great

I'm starting to miss cheese today, random I know! I'm having steak for dinner though, can't wait for that.

Does anyone else find it odd that for a low carb diet, they use a lot of pasta and other refined carbs in the packs. I've been naughty today and had eggs for breakfast and having a low carb meal for dinner so only having 2 packs. When putting it on the meal planner it works out as less calories and carbs than the packs. Wonder what the science is behind the packs?!

It is odd cause yesterday I had 2 bars - il actually forgotten I had a bar for lunch and had one with my evening cuppa. When I loaded my daily intake into the slim and save meal planner it was the lowest id been on both carbs and calories x

You do need a certain level of carbs and so that packs do contain them. A chicken salad has far fewer carbs than a pack. It's all about balance I guess.

Aaah, thanks weasey. I thought the bars were higher in carbs and the reason you couldn't have 2 in a day was because it would take you over your carbs. I like to take a bar to work sometimes to save me having to mix the packs (and avoid the nosiness). I also like a bar with a cuppa before I go to bed. So it's good to know in the odd day I can have 2 without going over my carbs :) x

Back