Letzes' Diary

What stuff do you do at the gym? You are doing great :) x

I usually do some weight lifting, alternating days between upper and lower body. Then cardio, I set a goal of 1 hour of cardio, but sometimes I do more, sometimes less, it depends on my mood. My laziness also defines the equipment that I'm going to use, I usually avoid the recumbent stationary because I already spend too much time on my desk, but when I'm feeling really lazy, then I go with that :/ But when I'm feeling more pro-active, I prefer the stepper or cross-trainer. I also like the treadmill but it burns less than the other two.

A great day to you all :)

I usually do some weight lifting, alternating days between upper and lower body. Then cardio, I set a goal of 1 hour of cardio, but sometimes I do more, sometimes less, it depends on my mood. My laziness also defines the equipment that I'm going to use, I usually avoid the recumbent stationary because I already spend too much time on my desk, but when I'm feeling really lazy, then I go with that :/ But when I'm feeling more pro-active, I prefer the stepper or cross-trainer. I also like the treadmill but it burns less than the other two. A great day to you all :)

Oh really I never knew the treadmill burned the least I usually go for that coz I thought it burned the most oops! X

I usually do some weight lifting, alternating days between upper and lower body. Then cardio, I set a goal of 1 hour of cardio, but sometimes I do more, sometimes less, it depends on my mood. My laziness also defines the equipment that I'm going to use, I usually avoid the recumbent stationary because I already spend too much time on my desk, but when I'm feeling really lazy, then I go with that :/ But when I'm feeling more pro-active, I prefer the stepper or cross-trainer. I also like the treadmill but it burns less than the other two.

A great day to you all :)

I feel exhausted just reading all that :D :D

Lovely menus, by the way! x

I could never stand the gym. Loved aquacise and zumba.

Geri, I think it depends on your speed. In my case, I can't go over 6.5 km/h. I don't even try because I know that I have bad knees.

Susie, I hope the menus give a good results tomorrow!

Susu, I'd love to try zumba, but I'm one of those who are unable to follow instructions and coordinate the movements of body and legs hahaha. I was never a good dancer. Even when I try a video on youtube, I totally mix the movements.

Geri, I think it depends on your speed. In my case, I can't go over 6.5 km/h. I don't even try because I know that I have bad knees. Susie, I hope the menus give a good results tomorrow! Susu, I'd love to try zumba, but I'm one of those who are unable to follow instructions and coordinate the movements of body and legs hahaha. I was never a good dancer. Even when I try a video on youtube, I totally mix the movements.

I don't go fast either, so next time I reckon I will go for the cross trainer, I don't go to the gym very often. I'm like susu I do Zumba, Aqua, lots of walking and I do my strength training at home when Maisie naps :)
I used to be the worst for coordination my mum and sis used to laugh so much at me but since I started Zumba I have go so much better, you should totally give Zumba a try letzes it is awesome!! Xx

I used to be the worst for coordination my mum and sis used to laugh so much at me but since I started Zumba I have go so much better, you should totally give Zumba a try letzes it is awesome!! Xx

Might be the answer for me too - you know the guy that everyone laughs at in aerobic classes? He and I are from the same gene pool! And I did ballet for seven years (many many many years ago lol).

Might be the answer for me too - you know the guy that everyone laughs at in aerobic classes? He and I are from the same gene pool! And I did ballet for seven years (many many many years ago lol).

Hehe you are funny :)

Hahaha, so we are share the same gene pool!

I'm a failure even with home videos, I get annoyed because I see that I'm doing the wrong thing every 30 seconds.

But I was talking to someone today and I'm considering to start pilates. Any experience?

Day was good with huge portions of veggies and some exercise :)

DVDs are so harder than when you have an instructor telling you how to do it properly xx

Hahaha, so we are share the same gene pool! I'm a failure even with home videos, I get annoyed because I see that I'm doing the wrong thing every 30 seconds. But I was talking to someone today and I'm considering to start pilates. Any experience? Day was good with huge portions of veggies and some exercise :)

I've done some Pilates letzes - it's brilliant for people lacking in core strength (not that I'm suggesting you are ;-) )

If you can hold a perfect plank for 30secs you probs have good core strength, certainly a reasonable base line anyway. If not Pilates would make a huge difference. But even if you do have good core it can do amazing things for your bod xx

Well done girl.:0clapper:

Woohoo that's fab!!! Xx

Thank you girls :)

Cat, I'll check the studios near here and see if they fit my (student) budget!

--

As a side note, I'm not sad, but I'm a bit tired today. Kind of tired of dieting, might give myself a bit of a controlled break as I've already done exercises and I'm plenty of extra calories to consume (I never even reach my target, let alone consuming the exercise calories).

Last edited:
Back