Letzes' Diary

Hello all, I'm still a bit tired of everything -- perhaps it's the anxiety because my trip back home is approaching (I do miss home).
Good news is that I could manage to have treats and stay on the plan. In fact, I've been moaning about increasing the calories for a long time (as you know), but now I did that and I'm going to keep it. Even if it means that I'm going to gain some weight this week. I had already set mfp to 1500, but I never reached that, the plan now is to reach it and eat better / more.

So, food for today:

Breakfast: Butternut Squash Frittata / Coffee / Mixed Greens / Laughing Cow.
Lunch: Whey + Almond Milk (I arrived from the gym late and was not feeling like cooking, so just had two portions of whey with made my tummy very upset :/)
Snack: Apple.
Dinner: Pizza + Light Mayo.
Snack: 1/2 Kitkat (still to be).

Calories: 1465

I ate my pizza while watching cartoons, so it was great hahaha. It was a Pollo Dr. Oekter Pizza, not even near to be as good as Brazilian pizza, but ok.
I can't wait for my delicious Brazilian food.

Last edited:
Hello all, I'm still a bit tired of everything -- perhaps it's the anxiety because my trip back home is approaching (I do miss home). Good news is that I could manage to have treats and stay on the plan. In fact, I've been moaning about increasing the calories for a long time (as you know), but now I did that and I'm going to keep it. Even if it means that I'm going to gain some weight this week. I had already set mfp to 1500, but I never reached that, the plan now is to reach it and eat better / more. So, food for today: Breakfast: Butternut Squash Frittata / Coffee / Mixed Greens / Laughing Cow. Lunch: Whey + Almond Milk (I arrived from the gym late and was not feeling like cooking, so just had two portions of whey with made my tummy very upset :/) Snack: Apple. Dinner: Pizza + Light Mayo. Snack: 1/2 Kitkat (still to be). Calories: 1465 I ate my pizza while watching cartoons, so it was great hahaha. It was a Pollo Dr. Oekter Pizza, not even near to be as good as Brazilian pizza, but ok. I can't wait for my delicious Brazilian food.

Sorry to hear you are feeling anxious lovely, are you Brazilian and live in Sweden now? Have I got this right?
Hehe pizza and cartoons sounds good :) xx

Hello all,
Even if it means that I'm going to gain some weight this week.

Your daily calorie count is low Letze. You can eat more calories and not gain any weight.

Morning love

Well done on the loss! But i agree, you will lose weight with more cals - Tracy knows all about it, have a read through her diary :).

And yum on that brekkie!

Yep, I read Tracy and Stacks suggestions about the calories :)
I also see that all reasonable people (like Susu, Geri, chezz and Grumpy) eat more calories and still lose weight.

Geri, I'm Brazilian and I'm now living in Belgium, where I study. I lived in other countries before and Belgium is my least favourite (though it is still nice), unfortunately.
Can you believe that I've been here since September (when I also started the diet) and haven't tried Belgium fries nor waffles? I did try the chocolates hahaha.

Last edited:
On my first diet, way back in the day, I did 800 cals and was hungry ALL the time. I got to target but didn't learn how many calories I could maintain on. I think that was where my yoyoing started. It's hard to accept slow weight loss on more calories but it's closer to the diet you'll need to eat to maintain when you reach target.

Haha you have to try a waffle and post a pic for me! That's a shame that it's not your favourite place, have you been in England?

Calories - I feel it's best to start as high as you can manage where you are still losing weight, then there is room for movement (eating less calories) if the weight loss starts to slow when you get thinner, if you start on say 800 there is no where to go, plus I wouldn't wanna live on 800 for the rest of my life and if I ate more after eating so low I fear I would put weight on, so eating what I eat seems to make sense, to me anyway lol x

Haha you have to try a waffle and post a pic for me! That's a shame that it's not your favourite place, have you been in England? Calories - I feel it's best to start as high as you can manage where you are still losing weight, then there is room for movement (eating less calories) if the weight loss starts to slow when you get thinner, if you start on say 800 there is no where to go, plus I wouldn't wanna live on 800 for the rest of my life and if I ate more after eating so low I fear I would put weight on, so eating what I eat seems to make sense, to me anyway lol x

Great advice from lovely waffley there.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend

It does make sense! I am/was just a bit afraid, but it's non-sense. The thing is that sometimes I eat fine and don't reach the calories, so I think it's better to keep it than eating for the sake of eating. Not that I don't like eating for the sake of eating, but it doesn't seem the point of being on a diet.

Anyway, I had a very lazy afternoon! Went to the gym in the morning and found that my ebook reader is a perfect match for the cross-trainer :D
It's even better when I'm on the recumbent stationary, but I don't want to do just that, so half/half seems good. I also feel that I'm being productive if I can read while doing exercises and I kind of miss some time to read literature (most of my time is consumed by academic books / papers).

Food was good:

Breakfast: Bread + Laughing Cow + Alfalfa + Tomatoes / Fromage 0% + Blueberries / Coffee.
Snack: Apple.
Lunch: Veggie Noodles (homemade).
Snack: Whey + Almond Milk.
Dinner: Cauliflower Rice and Chicken Risotto / Mixed Greens + Light Mozzarella / Pear.
Snack: Kitkat.

Calories: 1285.

ohh i love reading got to start getting into the exercise x x x

Gosh, it has been such a long long time.
Today I was wandering around and decided to check if the forum had re-appeared and here it is. I've already read the diaries of some members I used to follow and it's so nice to see many of you around. I just didn't have the time to reply to all.
A lot has passed since my last post, I lost more weight, I gained a lot then and now I'm focused on going back on track, mainly because I'm doing my first skin removal surgery in April (I call it a body transplant, but it'd be easier just to get a new body as there is a LOT of skin).
I remember following you all helped a lot when I started and I hope to be more present from now on :)
In terms of weight, I reached my lowest at 78kg and in a year gained more than 10kg after that, going to the maximum of 92kg. I stopped dieting, got into compulsive eating and my anxiety levels were unbearable. I came back on track, I'm exercising again (which is also great for my mental healthy) and I'm currently with 86kg (Saturday's weight-in) and I hope to go to 80kg before April.

Back