Lipotrim price increase!

Thank you, glad you replied as I can't find any reviews/forums in it so it's good to know it does work, what are the best flavours do you think? X

Also how much weight are you losing in exante? Dunno which way to go I just hate being fat and need to lose weight lol x

Hi, if u look on this forum, under, vlcd diets, and under the heading, any one doing shake that weight, u will come across a couple of people doing it.
I sent for strawberry, vanilla, and banana, which I thought really nice and creamy. I did try the choc, but am not a choc fan, but it was nice hot. Havent tried the other flavours.
I hav lost in total since the end of may, 5st 7lb. But had 4 weeks of holidays in that. And came off it at begining of dec for xmas. Am back on it now.
U lose the same as any vlcd's. Exante has slightly more calories at 600 tho.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A little update, exante has a promo on at the moment, a month supply of pick ur own products for 84 pounds!!! The code is PICK84, only on for 24 hours tho.

Hi
If I change from LT to examte now with the added calories is it likely I will put on weight or stall?.... Or would my body notice it's something different and give me a boost?
How did you find swapping ? Don't no what to do

I didnt find any problems changing to exante from shake that weight. There is less than a 100 cals difference between them a day. About 60 to 70 cals I think. But I did go on hols between changing, and lost about the same as well. The offer for exante is still on, till tues 84 packs for 84 pound. I had another email

I'm starting Cambridge this week, same price but much more variety! And better support than my pharmacy!...how have you found switching Im a little worried? Wat was your first loss on exante after lt? Did it boost you?

Hi I'm in Kilkenny Ireland and the ladies here is EUR65 & the gents EUR85 ,Thursday is my 7th week but can't keep spending that kind of Money, some one mentioned slim save , but I'm not sure what it's like

Hi, I can't say anything about S & S but I hav been on exante since last year and hav lost over 6st with them. They are a online VLCD of 600 cals and you have a choice of porridge, soups, bars, shakes and meals like shepherds pie and spag bol etc. I like most of the packs and it costs 108 pounds for a month, unless u hav a promo code. Hope that helps

Back