Lisa's florida countdown

I am hunny !!!! So glad your back I missed your posts on here !!!
Eeeekkkk not long till hols Hun !!!

Aww, thanks lovely!! Good to be back :)

I know, onto single figures now. Only 9 days to go!! Eek, I'm so excited xx

I'm back !!!!
Sorry for being Mia have been a big poorly the last few weeks but finish my course off anti biotics today thank god !!!
Never felt so ill on anti biotics before !!!

Weighed in at class last night at 11"2 so 1.5 on
:-( !!!
Was so close to the 10's anyway I go away in 60 days so 8 weeks would love 8 lbs off by then :)

Right today's food bear with me will update it throughout the day !!
Im on the first week off my new roster so still trying to get myself organised so bear with me :)

Just realised this time last year we were in Florida !!!
And it's just over a year till we go again !!!

Ok today's food

Breakfast
Strawberry yoghurt (before school run)

Brunch (after school run)
Sausages
Bacon
Egg
Mushrooms
Beans
Hash browns

Tea (in work till 9)

Something out the freezer

I'm back yet again !!!

Really need to find time to keep this updated !!!

Here's today's diary

Today's food

Breakfast

Choc crunch hifi 1st half hexb
Grapes
Strawberries

Lunch
Chicken stir fry
Rice noodles 1/2
Veggies beansprouts peppers onions mushrooms cabbage carrot
Sweet & sour sauce 4 syns
Banana

Dinner
Chicken curry
Boiled rice
Added veg onions mushrooms peppers spinach

Snacks
Fruit
2nd half hexb choc crunch bar

image-1633140677.jpg

image-1910652852.jpg

A year will fly by :) your food is looking delicious and it's making me hungry lol
We decided florida is out for us next year as our friends didn't really want to go (long story about how she would have to see her family there) but we've booked a 2 week holiday to the Dominican Republic next July with the same friends. This puts even more pressure to be slim as 2 weeks in a bikini fills me with dread lol

A year will fly by :) your food is looking delicious and it's making me hungry lol We decided florida is out for us next year as our friends didn't really want to go (long story about how she would have to see her family there) but we've booked a 2 week holiday to the Dominican Republic next July with the same friends. This puts even more pressure to be slim as 2 weeks in a bikini fills me with dread lol

Omg that sounds amazing I would love To go there !!!!

I'm struggling with routine a bit at the mo need to try and be more organised !!!
Working lots off extra hours to pay for this holiday too I've done an extra 40 hours overtime in the last 2 weeks !!!

That's a lot of overtime in a short amount of time. I bet you're exhausted. I'm doing extra shifts occasionally as they are paying double time on every shift booked at the moment. Holidays are expensive lol

I'm not surprised you're finding getting into a routine difficult but well done for sticking to plan when you're so busy:)
When do you weigh next?

That's a lot of overtime in a short amount of time. I bet you're exhausted. I'm doing extra shifts occasionally as they are paying double time on every shift booked at the moment. Holidays are expensive lol I'm not surprised you're finding getting into a routine difficult but well done for sticking to plan when you're so busy:) When do you weigh next?

Normally weigh in on Wednesdays
But working today so missing it x

Wow double time is fab we only get normal rate but today's over 12hours so it's a nice little wedge off money x

Back