image-2347154842.jpg

image-3823823256.jpg

image-793076629.jpg

Syns
2.5 Philly light
2 salad cream
4.5 Special K chewy delight bar

Oh Busch gardens is fab!! X

It's worth if you like big rides. It has the best rollercoasters in the Florida. The theme there isn't as good as Disney and universal but it's a great park x

It's going back a few years since we were there, but I loved the Gwazi rollercoasted at BG - it's two rollercoasters (a tiger and a lion) that run simultaneously and pass each other at a few points. It was really good! Duelling Dragons is similar and I loved that too! Also loved the water rides, Congo River Rapids etc. Oh it makes me want to go back to America even more!! x

It's going back a few years since we were there, but I loved the Gwazi rollercoasted at BG - it's two rollercoasters (a tiger and a lion) that run simultaneously and pass each other at a few points. It was really good! Duelling Dragons is similar and I loved that too! Also loved the water rides, Congo River Rapids etc. Oh it makes me want to go back to America even more!! x

The rollercoasters they have now are unreal. By far the worst in Florida. It was the second theme park we went to and was before I found my bravery so I spent most of the day with my eyes shut and screaming!!!!! Will definitely go again when we go back :)

I love America. Me and the boyf keep toying with the idea of emigrating but it's just so far. Maybe one day though...xx

Ok back on plan!!! Really really needs a huge kick up the bum have been feeling ropey the last few days think it's all the crap I've been eating making me feel crap !!! Right Tuesday 12 hour shift in work :-/ !!! Last few weeks off 12 hour shifts though will only be doing 1 a week in my new roster !!

Breakfast
Scram egg bacon beans mushrooms 2 hash browns (4)

Lunch
Broccoli soup & Ham salad wholemeal roll (Salad cream) (2)

Tea
Chicken curry & rice

Snacks Apple Peach Banana

Special K bar 4.5

image-1979384218.jpg

image-1525058449.jpg

Last edited:
So I think I've figured out why I've been feeling ill I've not been drinking enough !!!
Like barely anything on Saturday I only had 1 coffee all day & 1coffee & 1 coke all
Day Sunday so no wonder I've had headaches and been feeling sick I think I've been dehydrated !!!!

I'm not a fan off tap water and yesterday in work we can drink as much bottled water as we like so I drank 8 off these with sliced lemon in there 330ml bottles

image-4052145994.jpg

Also went and bought 2 huge bottles from Sainsburys for today my day off and a lemon to slice up x

image-1886145847.jpg

Yay, to florida being booked. So, exciting :)
Food is sounding lovely but boo to feeling yuk from dehydration.
I get the same if I don't drink enough. I can't drink water unless it's ice cold so I carry one of those mini concentrated sugar free squash tubes around. I like your idea of sliced lemon though I may try that and add a couple of limes too.

Yay, to florida being booked. So, exciting :) Food is sounding lovely but boo to feeling yuk from dehydration. I get the same if I don't drink enough. I can't drink water unless it's ice cold so I carry one of those mini concentrated sugar free squash tubes around. I like your idea of sliced lemon though I may try that and add a couple of limes too.

Yeah I'm the same water has too be cold too !!!
Yeah I used to have one off them little squeezy squash things need to get another one but there so expensive !!!

Was told yesterday on a jokey way I'm carrying some extra timber under my uniform I know they were only messing but it defo hit a nerve !!! Xx

It's never nice to hear!! But you're working on doing something about it so don't worry - it'll soon be gone. And then you'll be getting comments on how GREAT you're looking in your uniform instead xx

It's never nice to hear!! But you're working on doing something about it so don't worry - it'll soon be gone. And then you'll be getting comments on how GREAT you're looking in your uniform instead xx

I am hunny !!!! So glad your back I missed your posts on here !!!
Eeeekkkk not long till hols Hun !!!

Back