London exercise / gym buddies

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Ah, its not that terrifying. Im a bit immune now ive gone so many times ... im a carer so i take the caree to the pool. Fits in my life. Lol

I was thinking of rejoining the gym, I kinda enjoyed going lol

Hehe ... o thats true. I used to wear really long tops! Lpl.

Been a good day food wise i think ... stayed just under points. No exercise though. Eek.

How was your day?

Hi ladies

I see both your diets are going well.

This exercise thing isn't working out well for me. I have ordered slim and save and starting as soon as the packs arrive.

At this size it hurts too much to exercise and I don't think I have the will power to keep motivating myself to do it.

So going to forget the jogging for now and try and walk as much as I can. I'm so tired of being this size it's so depressing.

Talk soon

Thank you newstart, i'm craving stuff but trying to be good. I'll have to google slim and save, i've not heard of it.

How often do you intend to walk? I'm doing zero exercise at the moment, not good i know but i just want to get this weight watchers thing firmly in my head and then i'll tackle that.

Keep in touch or i'll start stalking you with private messages lol we will succeed this time NewStart :)

MissSmileyBrunette, yesterday was bad but i was still within my points. 5 packs of quavers, at 2 points each and then a bag of handcooked crisps. Ridiculous. Today has been good though, i never used to eat breakfast but i force myself to have toast.

How has today been for you?

Hi,

I think I need the stalking to keep me on track lol.

It started off good was walking nearly everyday but after 3 weeks my weight lose was so slow. My fiancé was doing the same and everyone could see the loss in him and didn't even notice it on me, which kind of upset me. And he doesn't even need to lose weight, was just exercising with me for the support.

So trying to motivate myself after over a week of eating everything I saw. I sometimes wish I could go on something like biggest loser, no temptation around and they force you to exercise and you get away from everyday life.

I'm going to new York next week for a few days so I know I'll be eating. But will get back on slim and save when I get back.

When are you going to start exercising?

There's a new gym opening close to me that's only 10.99 a month will give that a try when it opens in november, by then I should be ready to exercise again.

Hi,

I think I need the stalking to keep me on track lol.

It started off good was walking nearly everyday but after 3 weeks my weight lose was so slow. My fiancé was doing the same and everyone could see the loss in him and didn't even notice it on me, which kind of upset me. And he doesn't even need to lose weight, was just exercising with me for the support.

So trying to motivate myself after over a week of eating everything I saw. I sometimes wish I could go on something like biggest loser, no temptation around and they force you to exercise and you get away from everyday life.

I'm going to new York next week for a few days so I know I'll be eating. But will get back on slim and save when I get back.

When are you going to start exercising?

There's a new gym opening close to me that's only 10.99 a month will give that a try when it opens in november, by then I should be ready to exercise again.

£10.99? That's so cheap, where is that? I'm going to join the gym at the end of the month (skint already lol) with a work colleague i used to go with. But i need to learn to force myself to walk to and from the station.

I can understand being upset in that situation but you are very lucky to have a supportive partner. If you feel you need something extreme to get the weight off, try starnow, it's a casting website for tv shows, might find one for you.

Have you thought about doing something like WW? It's a real change of life for me, even the fact i am eating fruit more than once a week lol

I go to the class in Holloway, it's on Sundays too which is really convenient.

Hi

Yep really cheap. It's a no thrills gym. Just equipment and I think the exercise classes are video link. Or pre recorded. It's in tottenham hale. I think it's only 10.99 if u join before they open.

I tried w w a few years ago but didn't stick to it, that's me with all diets. I start of well then give up. But I want to really try this time, I feel like its stopping me from doing much that I want to do. Even seeing friends.

Good luck with joining the gym. I'm sure like you have someone to go with it will motivate you more.

O, I've heard of The Gym where it's a no frills gym. I just know I'll not use it as much as I should. lol. I want to do free exercise eg. running and walking ... just need to get my mojo on. lol

I use to go to the gym years ago, and I really got into it. So hoping after I lose a couple stones by november I'll start going to that one.

It's not natural for me to exercise lol so the running didn't last long for me.

Good luck with yours when you start,

O i hear you on the exercise not being natural. Lol. I think its all about establishing a routine. I used to do karate years ago ... min 3 times a week. Need to get into some form of exercise.

I agree- exercise is not natural to me either lol

I really need to start walking though

How have the last few days been for you both?

My 2nd weigh in is tomorrow-scared!

Back