London exercise / gym buddies

You will be fine, don't forget to let us know how much you have lost.

Diet wise, started slim and save. Day 1 over, was fine but had all 4 products by 4 pm. But I took a nap and had lots of tea and wAter so resisted the temptation to have more ( which is not allowed).

On this diet for 6 more days then a planned break to new York for 6 days then back on it as soon as I'm back.

Hey ladies, sending this from class-I lost 3lbs this week, disappointed but happy. Last night was a blow out, the chip shop beckoned!

Roll on for a good week for all of us :)

lol MissSmiley, i did the same madness. Had chip shop stuff yesterday, regretted it as soon as we ordered it. We'll get good loses this week, planning lots of fish

I still need to start walking, i feel self conscious alone though, waddling lol

Congrats on the 1lb though!

Hey. Yea, was thinking if id lose more if i distributed my weeklies differently ... eg. If i use the majority of them at the tailend of the week i tend to gain at wi. I read something about a wendy plan.

Yea, i need to start walk / running soon too. Maybe this week. Lol

Hi

Just got back from my 6 day break in NYC. So have come back extra round. I won't brave the scales til the morning.

Hope you 2 have been sticking to plan.

I lost 2lbs on Sunday, this week is going pretty well and i join the gym tomorrow. Newstart, did you have a good time? Only a lb on, that's amazing, i'd go mad in that country, ribs oh sweet ribs lol

Lol I said extra round. This is more than a pound. I still haven't gone on the scales yet. Will update later on. I still haven't been able to get bk on plan yet.

I did it all that I could. Milk shakes , ribs , KFC mc d s everything :(

Aw, whats the pps in ribs? I have to have a bit of what i fancy otherwise i get a bit bored and restricted. Ive got loads of pps at the mo though so i suppose thatll get less possible as the points go down. Lol

Once I start to eat things with too much flavour the temptation starts. I haven't started back my diet yet.

I wish I was strong enough to do calorie counting .

I wish you wanted to come along with me, I know you really want to lose weight. Anymore thought about starting something or back to save and slim?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening all! How are you all?

I didn't WI today as it's the WW leaders convention today and our leader had to go, mandatory attendence. I didn't want to WI mid week at another class either. This weekend has been very gluttonous, not good but i'll be back on track tomorrow.

Some good news, found a lady that lives very near me on the WW site, so we are currently arranging when to meet up so some walking can be done. Newstart, she lives in Tottenham also, so would be great if you wanted to join us.

In two weeks time i have a week off and a bit off, i'm too scared of being stuck indoors eating, so if anyone wants to meet up for a walk somewhere nice, i'm definitely up for that lol

Hope we all have a good week,

BBB xx

Back