looonnng journey, 70lbs to go

Im only on season one, im a huge dr who fan and bought the torchwood boxset (seasons 1-3) on impulse a while ago and i was watching the drs with captain jack in and fell back in love with him so started watching it tonight... Ooh theres visuals?? ;o) x

Oh you have a lot to enjoy then.
Think it's mainly implied with a few snog type moments till S4 oops the one you don't yet have. Bet it's on your list now. Have to say the bloke he was with didn't really do anything for me though. He had a very wierd eye though. Ahem not that I was looking that closely Ahem. Cough Cough:eek:

The view was quite impressive otherwise and the blinkers work quite well though. Oops TMI moment again. ;)

One to add to your shopping list I think. :D

Hahaha that just made me lol, i did enjoy it last night... Think a few more episodes are in order for tonight... Captain jack was in a panto here and no one would go with me :(

Today i had a cheese toastie (hexa and b) and a free yogurt and now im tucking into left over chili and pasta mmm

Hahaha that just made me lol, i did enjoy it last night... Think a few more episodes are in order for tonight... Captain jack was in a panto here and no one would go with me :(

Today i had a cheese toastie (hexa and b) and a free yogurt and now im tucking into left over chili and pasta mmm

Mmm John Barrowman returned to his homeland 2 yrs running. If he's back again give me a shout and I'll go with you. I had the same problem with trying to get folk to join me. :D

Oh its a date, my bf isnt too well so were in bed with more torchwood, have you got your internet fixed? I applied to uni and just got a letter today saying my application is ok and has been forwarded to unis woohoo so i celebrated with haggis and kitkat caramel chunkie hehe oh and. Lost a lb this week, was a bit dissapointed that it wasnt more but its in the right direction at least... Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow... Xxx

Oh its a date, my bf isnt too well so were in bed with more torchwood, have you got your internet fixed? I applied to uni and just got a letter today saying my application is ok and has been forwarded to unis woohoo so i celebrated with haggis and kitkat caramel chunkie hehe oh and. Lost a lb this week, was a bit dissapointed that it wasnt more but its in the right direction at least... Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow... Xxx

Hope your bf is OK but for now hope he's not well enough to notice the drool :rolleyes:. Enjoy CJ again tonight then.

Not sure kitkat would be my ideal accompanyment to haggis. ;) I'm more of a traditionalist and am heading off home to have mine with neeps and tatties.:D:D

hiya nah sorry i got engrossed in torchwood, was one where people from the 50s came to nowadays, loved it :) the b.f is ok now.. i swear every time he goes to his mums house he comes back sick - she eats alot of frozen food/ready meals as far as i can gather so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it...
i was sooooo bad yesterday, i was in such a bad mood when i left work i got myself a bottle of rose and a bar of chocolate and then had pizza and chips from take away for dinner ahhh :eek: ah well today is another day...
for breakfast i had a roll (hexb) and scrambled eggs
for lunch i had a baked potato with beans and (hex cheese) and i just had a pasta and sauce.. so hungry today so i will need to think of something to eat later thats realatively healthy hmm....
i went to tesco and got lovely coffee for my machine so sipping on that atm :D xxx

No problem. Seein as it was Captain Jack that sidetracked you I'll let you off. Easily done.

Also glad you managed to just draw a line under your bad day. It was only 1 day and we all have them. The challenge is moving on and getting back on plan.

Just remember that skinny people have blow outs too. It just seems they are preprogrammed to get back to normal more easily than us curvy girls. I'm told it can be learned:eek: and I keep working on it.

Hope your Monday is as good as Mondays can be.:D

Im alive just had a really bingey week and was really busy but back on it today... On season three of torchwood now lol so maybe he did kidnap me... So far lol how have you been getting on? Hows work? Today ive had a piece and syn free sausage then a wee baker with beans and cheese and a coffee with biccie (4syns) i making thai red curry and rice for dinner mmmm xxxx

Im alive just had a really bingey week and was really busy but back on it today... On season three of torchwood now lol so maybe he did kidnap me... So far lol how have you been getting on? Hows work? Today ive had a piece and syn free sausage then a wee baker with beans and cheese and a coffee with biccie (4syns) i making thai red curry and rice for dinner mmmm xxxx

I thought it would be one or the other. Glad you're still enjoying Torchwood. Series 3 is Children of earth isn't it? Bit odd possibly my least fav.

Re the eating I find it good to come on here and fess up if I've been bad. It also means you can start to see patterns in your eating and can take preventative action eg * week & chocolate. Get in lots of options drinking chocs to take the edge off. It has way fewer syns than a mars bar:D

Did you get the new SW mag just out. Has an ad for Mint Muller with Choc sprinkles. (free) I'm of to hunt for them in Asda tonight as I reckon that mixed with an options and frozen I might be able to con myself into thinking its mint choc chip ice cream (My fav and a girl can dream) should be 2 syns per pot I think. :)

Work has been OK but I move seat , manger and role on Monday and I'm a bit apprehensive. Will have to wait and see.

I had a rotten w/end as I wasn't well but am on the road to recovery now. Managed to lose 3.5 lbs as I hadn't eaten much all w/end and had been good either side of it.:D

Now my wee but of success has really fired me up and I'm even talking (pardon the swearing)exercise. :eek: :eek: :eek: I really want to get 1.5 next week to get my 2.5 shiny.:rolleyes:

Your red curry sounds good, do you have the recipe?? Please. :)

I'm so glad you are back as I had missed you.:D

No ive not got that mag yet but that sounds lovely... I love mint choc chip... I just ate crisps and dip arghh its night time for me.... I can be good all day then eat millions within an hour..... My curry was just curry paste but with that kara coconut milk as hexa rather than coconut cream... It was lovely, what are u having tonight? Did you find the yogurts?
This torchwood is a bit odd but i saw jacks bum ;o) lol xxx

Ps missed you too x

hey had a good weekend - not so good syn wise just cant seem to get on track.... made a meal plan today though which seems to help usually, i've been good so far today *crosses fingers*
for breakfast i had porridge (hexa and b)
lunch was a ryvita with half a bannana and some chocolate philadelphia (omg have you tried it??!! 2syns) with cinamon on and i attempted to make a slimming world quiche, tastes more like set scrambled egg with veggies in but it'll do so i have a bit of it just now
dinner is going to be quorn bolognase with jalapenos and stuff in, mixed with pasta and cooked in the oven for a bit... still have my other hexb so i might make two slices of garlic bread type thing... and parmesan as my other hexa (along with two coffees worth of milk)
i finished torchwood and went to buy miracle day from hmv.... THIRTY QUID FOR ONE SERIES!!! went onto amazon and got it for seventeen.. ended up spending thirty odd pounds anyway lol but at least i got more out of it :) got miracle day, star trek the next generation series one (gunna cost myself a fortune starting collecting star trek...) sherlock season one and whitechaple.... also had a revelation that i think i'm a bit of a sci fi and fantacy geek... haha, hope your weekend was good :D

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist after the teaser I gave you. It's good though I think you'll enjoy it.

Glad you had a good weekend but I know what you mean about not quite being on plan. I went to visit a friend last night and I'm thinking the fajitas might not have been too bad but the strawberry cheesecake certainly was. OOOOOPs Still back on plan today and hoping I get away with it at WI tomorrow.

Not likely though as I don't usually get away with anything. Hope you have a good day. :)

aw haha if it was only the cake id be fine lol... me and the b.f halfed a baked alaska last night cos it was annoying me in the freezer (from christmas!) and i had made tomato sauce that i couldnt fit in... so we ate the freezer lol pizza... sausages (although to be fair they were healthy option ones!)... baked alaska lol no bad food left in the house after last night!
i had a flat inspection today which is always... interesting... when i first moved into my flat i was told i could have pets... so i have two kittens/cats (lol 8 months but cant call them anyting but kittens!) then they changed their mind so now kittens have to be hidden once every two months... its like a milatry operation lol! hows your day going? you at work? XX

Aw poor poody tats having to go into hiding. I have image of you trying to keep them quiet and having to gag them or overfeed them.

Yeah I'm at work and shouldn't really be on here but I can't resist.:eek:

Raid on freezer - not good - but over with now and plenty room for healthy stuff.:D With me though the odds of not replacing at least some of the baddies is slim to nil. I can resist everything but temptation:eek:

Foodwise I was fine till my pal forced the fajitas X3 and cheesecake over my neck. I did my best to fight her off but she was too strong for me:rolleyes: In the end I just had to submit to the torture. :rolleyes: :D

I can't remember to you attend a class or are you going it alone.:)

My dad picked them up and took them to his for a couple of hours but had to smuggle them back in as the inspector was still in the area lol,
Im going it alone, didnt really like my class, what about you? When do you weigh in?
Im eating another (2) ryvitas with chocolate philly etc but this time with the addition of low fat scooshy crem mmm, first day ive not went ver in one wayor another.... Still have enough syns for a teeny crunchie later... Me and the b.f are watching life on mars now whilst waitin on torchwood.... Did you find the mint muller? Xx

My dad picked them up and took them to his for a couple of hours but had to smuggle them back in as the inspector was still in the area lol,
Im going it alone, didnt really like my class, what about you? When do you weigh in?
Im eating another (2) ryvitas with chocolate philly etc but this time with the addition of low fat scooshy crem mmm, first day ive not went ver in one wayor another.... Still have enough syns for a teeny crunchie later... Me and the b.f are watching life on mars now whilst waitin on torchwood.... Did you find the mint muller? Xx

Puts a whole new light on cat burglary. More cat smuggling really.

The philly light with choc sounds good. Not seen that at my local asda but then they didn't have the mint mullers either Boo Hoo. I have psyched myself up for one of those.

I go to a class at the mo but I'm afraid I feel the consultant doesn't do all she should. There's never any mention of body magic and I asked her to order me a book a couple of weeks ago and she hadn't even placed the order when last I heard. Don't know when I'm likely to get it. The class is a Tuesday night at 7.30 so there's no way I can undo the damage from my meal last night. I have fessed up to fajitagate on my diary. I'm just glad I refused the full fat hot choc at the end of the night or that would have been even more syns.:eek:

What do you count as WI day and how did you do. It's great if you have a loss to announce it on here and cathartic to fess up to a gain or so I'm hoping.:eek::eek::eek: (I'll find out tomorrow)

I've got my viewing sorted for tonight too. I finally managed to get hold of a copy of the original version of Victor Victoria. :D:D:DHave you seen it? Fab film - given your tastes I'm sure you'd love it. I tried to buy it for a Christmas treat to me from me but I couldn't find it for less than £40. For 1 film OMG. And it's 30 years old.

Anyway a pals hubby uses Lovefilm so I begged a favour. This was just after New Year but (and again with the shock) there was a waiting list for the film - What's going on it's 30 years old. Even if they only have 1 copy it still doesn't explain the queue.

I might just have to leave soon so I get to watching it sooner.:D

hey hope your weigh in went well... or not too bad lol :D i weigh in on a wednesday but as i've been so bad for the last few weeks i havent weighed (did on monday and 5lbs on :'( ) so not sure whether to weigh this wed (argh tomorrow!) or to leave it a week so i see a better result to motivate me! lol btw fajitagate made me laugh ;)
i havent seen that filim but i looked it up and it does look good... you're not going to be good on my amazon account haha :p i am trying to download it but not hopeful...
i did go to class but the consultant seemed to have her favourites who she would speak to and not really anyone else... the only time she mentioned body magic was to say that she didnt bother with it... that she'd read that exersizing didnt help people loose weight - i'm not the only one who dislikes her though i have heard it from other people.
today for breakie i had oats so simple with salt and skimmed milk, then i had a bovril and a slice of wm bread and butter (hexb and 1syn), just got home from work and i'm STARVING... i had some sw quiche and im still hungry so i have a wee syn free pasta pot nearly ready - dinner is leftovers from last night as b.f is staying at his mums.

how was your film/weigh in? xxx

Back