looonnng journey, 70lbs to go

Aw whats happened?
I think the same has happened to me..... Found out today that my landlord is selling my flat so i have to move and then my b.f says he cant go back to college so no bursery and he has no job so he cant help support us if i go to uni so i cant go.... Just want to lock myself up with a bottle of vodka grrr from yesterdays happieness from uni interview to this....

Aw whats happened?
I think the same has happened to me..... Found out today that my landlord is selling my flat so i have to move and then my b.f says he cant go back to college so no bursery and he has no job so he cant help support us if i go to uni so i cant go.... Just want to lock myself up with a bottle of vodka grrr from yesterdays happieness from uni interview to this....

Oh carp all at one time too. I feel for you. I hope it all works out OK for you. :rolleyes:

Feel free to PM me if you want to sound off about it a bit more privately. :eek:

Unfortunately I still don't have t'internet wirking at home so I'm not really going to be much use to you for the next 2 days but game to try when I can. :D

I have had my rant on my diary about the number of things that are doing my head in at present. I'll not bore you with them today. You have enough troubles to keep you going for a while.:rolleyes:

Hope your w/end inproves.:D

Well the b.f is away to get me a chicken kebab and ive opened the wine (there are no calories in wine after a day like this.... Lol) i was going to watch pearl harbour but its on virgin box and i feel like snuggling up in bed with wine and kittens so either life on mars or star trek it is lol.... Forgetting about it all untill tomorrow, spent the ast hour looking up cheaper flats and if both our names are on the lease rather than just mines we would be entitled to some housing benefit whilst hes out if work, atm im supporting both of us in a rubbishy dead end job... If i go to uni i wouldcomeout a mental health nurse which i would love so going to have to sort something out... Looking at flats nearer where the uni is.... If i get in... So i can walk there - and although its further from my family, it is nearer my friends and andrews friends and family so i wouldnt be without anyone.... Hmm wine sure calms a person down lol hope you have a good weekend xxxxx

Well the b.f is away to get me a chicken kebab and ive opened the wine (there are no calories in wine after a day like this.... Lol) i was going to watch pearl harbour but its on virgin box and i feel like snuggling up in bed with wine and kittens so either life on mars or star trek it is lol.... Forgetting about it all untill tomorrow, spent the ast hour looking up cheaper flats and if both our names are on the lease rather than just mines we would be entitled to some housing benefit whilst hes out if work, atm im supporting both of us in a rubbishy dead end job... If i go to uni i wouldcomeout a mental health nurse which i would love so going to have to sort something out... Looking at flats nearer where the uni is.... If i get in... So i can walk there - and although its further from my family, it is nearer my friends and andrews friends and family so i wouldnt be without anyone.... Hmm wine sure calms a person down lol hope you have a good weekend xxxxx

I thought I had got back to you yesterday. Doh. Going senile I think. :rolleyes:

How was your w/end? Mine was fairly productive. I got the drains fixed and have got BT sending me a new HomeHub in the next couple of days so all good. :D

How's the flat hunting going? Hope you manage to get it all sorted out soon and can then firm up your plans to go to Uni. :D I do admire people who could do nursing esp Psych nursing very commendable.:D

I did at one stage think about medicine but looking back I would never have lasted the pace when I got ill. :eek: Probably just as well I didn't go down that road.

Looking forward to your updates as ever. :D

Hiya my weekend was alright... Not been on plan at all and having pancakes tonight so not going topretend the rest of the day lol,
My flat hunting didnt go too well... I think my current flat has spoiled me, ts a new build, two bed, en suite, laminate and off road parkng so every flat i look at doesnt compare lol.... Oh but good news, my bf got a job last night, he starts tomorrow woo!
Thats good news about your plumming now, musta been murder with t broke! Did you get up to much? X

Hiya my weekend was alright... Not been on plan at all and having pancakes tonight so not going topretend the rest of the day lol,
My flat hunting didnt go too well... I think my current flat has spoiled me, ts a new build, two bed, en suite, laminate and off road parkng so every flat i look at doesnt compare lol.... Oh but good news, my bf got a job last night, he starts tomorrow woo!
Thats good news about your plumming now, musta been murder with t broke! Did you get up to much? X

Excellent news re bf's job. Looks like Uni is on the cards for you. :D

Nah weekend was quiet apart from plumbing and a couple of "lovely" phone calls to BTs internationally IYKWIM based call centres and much gnashing of teeth as a result I really only did a bit of cleaning and tidying and domestic stuff. I let out my inner pyromaniac and had a big bonfire in the garden, :D

Spent the rest of the time either napping or watching the goggle box. There were some nice old eps of Dr Who on and of course my NCIS fix. Is it just me that thinks Mark Harmon is delish??

How about you, have you been catching up on any more dvds ??

Oh how old are the dr whos thats on? Ive seen all the new ones but hardly any classic, ive watched sherlock and whitechapel lately, ive already seen merlin but series one box set was a tenner in asda so i couldnt resist s im watchin that again... Honestly i would be cheaper just getting an arial for the room lmao
Thats andrew back from work... Turns out his job isnt for the sight the job was advertised... Its the other side of the city but at least its a job... Hopefully i will get into uni... My interview is tuesday, im so nervous!!
Had a bit of a drama today... The letting agents said they would send a joiner out to fix my bathroom door and he txt saying he would be in touch and be over this week....well he just turned up!!! Kittens were thrown in the living room with loud guns n roses blaring whilst i try to keep th guy from going into the living room... Ahh i half expected someone to jump out and shout surprise!

Oh how old are the dr whos thats on? Ive seen all the new ones but hardly any classic, ive watched sherlock and whitechapel lately, ive already seen merlin but series one box set was a tenner in asda so i couldnt resist s im watchin that again... Honestly i would be cheaper just getting an arial for the room lmao
Thats andrew back from work... Turns out his job isnt for the sight the job was advertised... Its the other side of the city but at least its a job... Hopefully i will get into uni... My interview is tuesday, im so nervous!!
Had a bit of a drama today... The letting agents said they would send a joiner out to fix my bathroom door and he txt saying he would be in touch and be over this week....well he just turned up!!! Kittens were thrown in the living room with loud guns n roses blaring whilst i try to keep th guy from going into the living room... Ahh i half expected someone to jump out and shout surprise!

Dr Who's were S3 I think last ones with Billie Piper tonights is the Xmas Katherine Tate one. I couldn't be doin with her squawking all the time. :rolleyes: Merlins good I look forward to it each Autumn. I had just finished watching Whitechapel on ITV3 and really looking forward to the new series they kept advertising for ITV1 but then was miffed when STV didn't show it. GRRR

Hmmm I never knew kittens were fans of Axl. ;) Who'd have guessed it. :D I trust you managed to get away with it. But do you really care as you're being put out anyway.

I'm sure you'll do fine on Tuesday. :D so try not to worry too much about it.

I'm hoping to get my new homehub in the next couple of days so with a bit of luck I'll not be off air at the w/end and we can continue to chat. Looking forward to it already.:D I've been on a bit of a downer the last few days. But trying everything I can think of to give me a lift. Any help appreciated.:D I hate February, blooming miserable month and it's even a day longer this year.:(

Hope you're doin OK.

Ok umm cheer you up? A pic of a cat in a bin? Lol, youve done so well upto now... I read on your diary about slimpods? Whats that? Maybe if you write a diary in advance and try to stick to it? Loom at me giving advice, im thinkin of goin to the shops for a packet of pickled onion crisps haha, hows your day been so far? Whats your fave doctor? Like actor not episode xxx

Attachments

• image-2102470878.jpg
    image-2102470878.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 31
Ok umm cheer you up? A pic of a cat in a bin? Lol, youve done so well upto now... I read on your diary about slimpods? Whats that? Maybe if you write a diary in advance and try to stick to it? Loom at me giving advice, im thinkin of goin to the shops for a packet of pickled onion crisps haha, hows your day been so far? Whats your fave doctor? Like actor not episode xxx

I have to say hiding your cat in the bin is maybe a step too far. After all the acoustics are probably not great and it won't be able to appreciate guns & roses from there. ;)

Home hub still not arrived but supposed to be being delivered today. :rolleyes: I'll wait and see.

Slimpods are hypnosis CD's or downloads to make you make better food choices and so you listen to your body's full signal rather than clearing your plate when you are full. I'd read a lot about them with some amazing success stories on here. I think there is not a slimpod thread in the types of diets bit. I'm going for losing 2 dress sizes and making exercise easy & fun :eek:. I haven't noticed a difference yet but early days. :D

Re the doctor. Hmm I used to always say it was Tom Baker (yes I am that old) but I think I'd have to say David Tennant now. Not keen on the new one, too quirky it seems too contrived. How about you?

Hope your not stressing too much about tomorrow :D I'm sure you'll be fine :D

Hope you had a good w/end and a not too bad Monday. :D

i do love the new doctor - i think its because i've seen interviews with him and matt smith genuinly is that quirky lol but i also love tennant - for TOTALLY different reasons (nom nom nom) my b.f got me a talking dalek teddy on sunday haha :) its a red one!

the cat got in the bin himself.... there wasnt even anything in it lol he just likes sitting in there and in boxes lol... thats Loki in the picture :)

i'm not long back from the interview... i passed the numeracy test and the literacy one... the interview was scary though... 250 applicants and 36 spaces! doubt i will be getting in after reading that today :(:( we got a tour of the uni and oooh i want to go so much now, the lecturers were so nice... wont find out untill may though which is annoying cos i was going to move nearer uni if i got in... hmm, did your home hub arrive today? how have you been?
xxx

i do love the new doctor - i think its because i've seen interviews with him and matt smith genuinly is that quirky lol but i also love tennant - for TOTALLY different reasons (nom nom nom) my b.f got me a talking dalek teddy on sunday haha :) its a red one!

the cat got in the bin himself.... there wasnt even anything in it lol he just likes sitting in there and in boxes lol... thats Loki in the picture :)

i'm not long back from the interview... i passed the numeracy test and the literacy one... the interview was scary though... 250 applicants and 36 spaces! doubt i will be getting in after reading that today :(:( we got a tour of the uni and oooh i want to go so much now, the lecturers were so nice... wont find out untill may though which is annoying cos i was going to move nearer uni if i got in... hmm, did your home hub arrive today? how have you been?
xxx

Don't give up hope for your Uni place. You've probably aced the interview.:D

Homehub came yesterday and I was online last night, finally :D:D:D

I've been doing OK and am looking forward to WI I think. Very odd feeling for me but I've been so good all week I must have lost. :fingerscrossed: How about you? How have your WI's been or are you off it ATM due to flat stress etc.

Also doing the slimpods but haven't noticed any dramatic changes yet. :eek:

Heyy sorry lol was the b.fs birthday etc, i dont think i did BAD a the nterview but maybe not well enough to make the cut... No experience...
So glad your online... Must be so much better for you! Ive not been sticking to plan at all.... Trying to stay in the habit of healthy meals though, an fruit and veg.
So my b.fs birthday was a few days ago, his mum doesnt get him anything for birthdays and christmasses (oh dont start me on her lol) so i got him nice pressies and my sis got him a card and a wee gift and my mum called to say she had a card... His family havent even got hi a card, my mum ended up getting him (and me) a two night stay in a spa in oban with dinner each night and wine... You should have seen his face... How have you been anyway xxxx

Heyy sorry lol was the b.fs birthday etc, i dont think i did BAD a the nterview but maybe not well enough to make the cut... No experience...
So glad your online... Must be so much better for you! Ive not been sticking to plan at all.... Trying to stay in the habit of healthy meals though, an fruit and veg.
So my b.fs birthday was a few days ago, his mum doesnt get him anything for birthdays and christmasses (oh dont start me on her lol) so i got him nice pressies and my sis got him a card and a wee gift and my mum called to say she had a card... His family havent even got hi a card, my mum ended up getting him (and me) a two night stay in a spa in oban with dinner each night and wine... You should have seen his face... How have you been anyway xxxx

Sounds like you've had a really good time, just the break you needed with all thst's going on I think.

I'm OK not a lot happening really, just pottering about in the house today doing bits and bobs. Watching Sharpe and now NCIS all good yummy fun.

I've been trying Success Express for the past few days and think it will have been working but it's not very exciting. Keeps me on the straight and narrow though so hopefully I'll get a loss on Tuesday.

So glad you're back on line I miss our wee chats. :D

What is success express? Ive applied for a new job today... Need to get away from my work, my boss is crazy lol... He threatens to sack people over the smallest things which i was stressing about but now im a bit like ok if your going to do it just do it kind of thing, my ipad needs paid off but thats about it... With andrew workingi dont NEED to work 6 days anymore so im a bt happier and can apply fr jobs with monday to friday hours woo, this one is in a college as catering assistant...
Omg i thought i lost my cat earlier.... She managed to get herself into my drawer insde my wardrobe... Me and my friend actually thought she was inside the couch haha took us half an hour to find her THEN i tried to get out my flat and the key wouldnt work so i had to climb out the window haha.... Turns out andrew left his key in the outside of he door ... We then treated ourselves to breakfast n the cafe to sort ourselves out after such an eventful morninglol then walked to the petting zoo in the park to see the ponys and peacocks lol... All in all a good day off... Just cba working tomorrow lol one day off just isnt enough!! Hws your weekend going? Is ncis any good ive never watched it.... I just watched jane eyre the series... Lol bit different from doctor who xx

AAARgh I had typed up a big reply and it's got lost when it threw me out.

Success Express is a boost version of EE which was launched a few years ago before EE but it's a bit harder to follow as 2/3 rds rather than 1/3rd has to be superfree. It's supposed to give a good loss to get you over a plateau. I've eaten so much fruit this week it's scary. I'll let you know how I get on come Tuesday.

Hope you have recovered from your adventure getting out the flat. Your poor cats are so used to being hidden they are practising on their own now. ;-)

I enjoy NCIS but if you check out my diary you'll see more faintly obsessive chat on the subject. Hope it gives you a giggle if you check it out.

Glad you've had a good day and all the best with the job apps. it really sounds as if you should get away from the nutter if you can.

Ok i fell off the bandwagon for way too long! New year new me and all that! I cant seem to stop eating today!

Breakfast- 1 aldi choc and orange cereal bar (keeping my other one for a snack later) (hexb)

Lunch- Tomato mugshot (free) and two (whoops) bowls of veggi soup (free)

Dinner- Im having thai curry with rice and veggies through it (3 syns +hex a of milk)

I havent been a shop as im pretty sknt so i dont feel ive had as much fruit as i should have and ive nothing healthy to snack on so soup it is lol!

Also im not feeling too well so ive had two lemsips with honey, 2 syns for the honey but do i count lemsip as its medicine??

Back