Lorna's Diary - I can do this!

Back from swimming, just been tidying up for the last half hour - second washing is on. Dishes almost done, got some steeping at the minute. I've been pottering about both the livingroom and kitchen and they are almost done too.

Once I'm done I'm going to stick on the shred and do day 2, then make myself some lunch. I'm thinking a fried egg with some savoury rice and will have some fruit as my 1/3 sf. Dinner tonight is chicken breast stuffed with quark, potato and veggies.

I'll have an options hot choc later for my hea plus 2 syns. An Areo accidently fell in my mouth but no more I say!! It was from a big bar and I reckon I had about 1/4 of it, it's 6 syns for 22g which I think is about what I ate.

I really need to have a few 100% days so that I feel I'm back in control, as I said I havent been anywhere as bad as I usually would have been but I would also like to not gain lol :)

Didn't manage day two as I was done in after swimming. So I will be doing it tomorrow - no swimming until Friday anyways, I bet I will be dying by then lol :p

Back at work today and the sun is away, at least I had a few days to enjoy it. I've had two orangres, ff yog with bran flakes mixed in! No idea what to have for lunch, I really need to go shopping tomorrow :)

I went to do a mini shop, came back with Chinese stir fry sauce to have with my mixed veg and bean sprouts and the sauce is lethal! Just found out its 14 syns per half a packet!!! soooo soooo gutted :( x So from now on when I go for a mini shop, I am not going to choose anything what I think is "low syn" until I have checked first! :(...Really jjust saying this to give you a heads up on your mini shop and incase you go to tescos, stay away from the chinese stir fry sauce!! lol..

What you having/have had for din dins? x :)

Hmmm I posted yesterday - or thought I did lol! Too long to retype tho.

Well it's 4:43am and I am awake to get ready for my 25mile walk. Armed with Tuna Pasta, cereal bars, fruit, water and a pkt salt & vinegar snack-a-jacks :)

Might update a little as I go, but feel free to follow me on instagram as I will be taking loss of pics over the two days - username is missmunky :)

Back