Lose baby weight mission

Today's meal plan red day

Breakfast:beans, tomatoes, bacon, egg and toast (HEXb)

Lunch:cucumber, spring onion, ham, houmous (2), half a bap (4), pizza slice (10?)

Tea:grilled chicken, onion, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, homemade coleslaw (1), pitta bread (HEXb)

Syns:17

Not bad day really I was down the caravan at lunch and they all made pizza and I gave in to temptation and had a small slice, but was happy with just that and not anymore, I guessed about 10 syns it was only a sliver of a slice anyway.

Hello!!

Hope you don't mind me tagging along?! I am currently 33 weeks preg and looking forward to getting back to SW as I'd done so well before falling off the wagon closely followed by finding out I was preg!! :-/

You are doing so well! :) I hope I do as well as u!!

How many weeks is it since u had yr baby? (Boy/girl?) how long was it after that u went bk to 100% SW? I see u said u attended group whilst preg - well done u for doing that' I nearly rejoined after finding out but I couldn't face the weekly gain lol xx

hello and welcome Cai, i did attend group while i was pregnant but didn't follow plan its to hard with all the cravings, it was hard going to group every week and seeing gains on the scales and all my hard work piling back on, but it only made me more determined at the end to try and get back to where i was. i think if i didn't go group i would have probably put even more weight on.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, so your on the last stretch now bet it feels like your due date is still forever away?
its been 8 weeks today since i had my little princess and it feels like forever ago already, time goes so quick its crazy. i started back on plan as soon as i had come home from the hospital really with help from my partner, was surprisingly quite easy to go back on plan was fed up from eating all the junk in the last 9 months to be honest.

heres my little princess

image-864903666.jpg

Awww, she is gorgeous. Well done for getting back to SW so fast following your beautiful little girls birth. It took me 9 months following my youngest birth to go back.
Good luck for today, it's worse for you than for them. Mine only cried for a few seconds but I felt teary for ages.

Hi Louise 1982 and welcome, thank you I am a very proud mummy of my little princess but aren't we all lol.
I had to get back to plan because I just feel so uncomfortable in my own skin and still do at the moment especially because my body shape has slightly changed since having a baby. Post baby belly is the worst and stretch marks ewww I hate them.

Well I won't be taking Talia for her jab next time my partner can go on his own, it was awful she screamed and blood actually squirted out on my partner from her poor little leg, don't know if it was supposed to but I ended up crying my poor baby.

I have body combat again tonight in about an hours time wish me luck, was hard work last time but I will get rid of this awful jelly belly, I can't stand it.

Hi Louise 1982 and welcome, thank you I am a very proud mummy of my little princess but aren't we all lol.
I had to get back to plan because I just feel so uncomfortable in my own skin and still do at the moment especially because my body shape has slightly changed since having a baby. Post baby belly is the worst and stretch marks ewww I hate them.

Well I won't be taking Talia for her jab next time my partner can go on his own, it was awful she screamed and blood actually squirted out on my partner from her poor little leg, don't know if it was supposed to but I ended up crying my poor baby.

I have body combat again tonight in about an hours time wish me luck, was hard work last time but I will get rid of this awful jelly belly, I can't stand it.

Oh that sounds horrible!!!!!

Wishing you look for body combat. I need to get back on the exercise wagon!

Oh that sounds horrible!!!!!

Wishing you look for body combat. I need to get back on the exercise wagon!

I find it easy getting back into exercise only because I'm slightly forced by my mother, she is a fitness freak and goes to all these different classes, so I have given her permission to book me in for all these different classes so that I don't have a choice lol.

That sounds awful! I hope she's ok now.

It's horrible she keeps falling a sleep for a couple of minutes and then waking up screaming, I'm not sure whether she's in pain or she's having nightmares about the pain. Poor thing shes probably traumatised.

Well Body combat was hard tonight, I am probably going to be aching tomorrow but pain is good :)

Just about to eat my tea if princess will let me put her down and then il post the piccy, recipe and then of course my food diary for the day

Tonight's tea was tagliatelle carbonara with asparagus

6 bundles of tagliatelle
170g bacon-chopped
2 garlic cloves-finely chopped
Some dried chilli flakes
100g mushrooms-thinly sliced
198g peas
Some cherry tomatoes-halved
3 large egg yolks
100g extra light Philadelphia
Bunch of asparagus

Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the tagliatelle and boil as instructions on packaging say.
Meanwhile cook the bacon in a frying pan for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic, chilli flakes, mushrooms and asparagus and cook for 3 minutes. Add the peas and tomatoes and cook for a minute to heat through.
In a small bowl whisk the egg yolks and Philadelphia together with some seasoning.
Ladle some of the pasta cooking water into a cup, reserve and drain the remaining pasta. Place the pasta back in the saucepan. Add the bacon and vegetable mixture and stir through. Remove from the heat and stir in the egg and Philadelphia mixture, adding 2-3 tbsp of reserved cooking water to loosen the sauce a little.

image-792364932.jpg

Today's plan was green

Breakfast:2 weetabix with milk and blueberries (HEXa and b)

Lunch:danio 0% passion fruit yogurt (1.5) and an apple

Tea:tagliatelle carbonara with asparagus (HEXa and b)

Dessert:1 minute chocolate mug cake-1 sachet bournville highlights (2), 1 egg and sweetener

Drink:Nescafé skinny mocha (4)

Syns: 7.5

Exercise:1 hour body combat

The 1 minute cake was ok but I think I might try the other one next time with the flour in, because this one was just like chocolate flavoured scrambled egg lol

I didn't realise the 0% danio yogurts were syned o well I don't think they are worth 1.5 to be honest not that nice.

Last edited:
Lol @ chocolate scrambled eggs!! That's what I thought it sounded like!! :-/ good to try things tho.

I once tried SW no-crust egg custards. It was egg, sweetener and a banana and custard muller light all baked...was warm and watery soured yogurt eggs!!
I said then if I want egg custard I will just have to syn it!! Lol x

Lol @ chocolate scrambled eggs!! That's what I thought it sounded like!! :-/ good to try things tho.

I once tried SW no-crust egg custards. It was egg, sweetener and a banana and custard muller light all baked...was warm and watery soured yogurt eggs!!
I said then if I want egg custard I will just have to syn it!! Lol x

It honestly was not the best thing iv ever had, although iv had worse, especially the time my mum made the baileys cheesecake and didn't mix the gelatine properly and it was all curdled lol. Aww I have a good recipe for egg custard if you want me to hunt for it, was really nice.

Well woke up this morning to a much happier little girly even though she was pretty much up all night. Feeling slightly tired

image-3808739841.jpg

Back