Lose baby weight mission

Well my boyfriend thought he would be nice this morning but sabotaged me and brought me McDonald's breakfast in bed. Oh noooo! First thing that came to my head but bless him for doing it so I just smiled and ate it but now all I can think about is what If I gain weight now. I have wedding all day tomorrow aswell and I have no control over the meal I think the main is not to bad but dessert is profiteroles oops I do have a soft spot for these but it was those or bread and butter pudding lol. So I just hope I can keep a maintain this week.

Thanks for the lunch ideas :) I'm very impressed with the amount of exercise you do, I really need to up my exercise and try and tone my saggy post children stomach.

Your welcome :). Aww I know what you mean with the saggy post baby belly it's just awful ain't it, that's why I'm doing quite abit of exercise to hopefully banish it by next summer fingers crossed, I bought a bikini sort of costume with just the bit of material in the middle as a target the other day for me to get in for next year and feel comfortable.

Here I am! Back didn't vanish for good. Pretty much this whole week has been a total right off. O dear dreading weigh in tomorrow iv probably gained at least 3lbs.

Friday:as you know I got sabotaged by my partner with McDonald's breakfast, then I had a wedding reception in the evening was good with buffet only grabed the meats and boiled eggs, o and 1 slice of quiche. Didn't eat lunch that day.

Saturday: I had a wedding all day I had no breakfast, then had the food at wedding which was a gorgeous piece of bread, carvery and profiteroles for dessert. No tea but a shed load of alcohol uh oh, mainly drinking Bacardi and diet coke but was also having to many jäger and skittle bombs ooopps!

Sunday: no breakfast was up a and e all day which was super exciting but got sorted in the end and was soooo hungry went around the corner and got KFC! :-( but then had no tea.

Monday:had no breakfast. Fridge freezer decided to break again! Had BBQ up my parents. And then no tea.

Tuesday:still no fridge freezer so breakfast had peanut butter on toast. And partner brought me home a pasty as we have no food in our house. Then had chicken strips for tea. BUT I did go gym today and did a 45 minute spin class and a 30 minute core class. Not that it's going to help me out that much after this week.

But I am going to draw a line under all of this and get straight back on to plan after I find out my damage tomorrow evening. And even better I have food again as my partner fixed the fridge freezer. Yay! But not so yay! Lol

I'm actually debating on not even going to weigh in tonight I just don't think I can handle seeing weight go on such a disappointment, hopefully this week is better i have another wedding on Saturday all day. :-(

So I picked up the courage and went to weigh in and gained 2.5lbs. Gutted :-( I'm going to be 100% this week except for Saturday as I have the wedding all day and hopefully I will see a loss next weigh in

Right so today is a new start, draw a line under my awful week last week and start again today my meals are all planned except for Saturday when I have the wedding but hopefully 1 day shouldn't ruin the rest of the week

Today's food plan was green

Breakfast:2 weetabix with milk, blueberries and raspberries (HEXa and b)

Lunch:hifi bar, apple, quavers (5.5), alpen light bar (HEXb)

Tea:mash pasty with cheese and onion filling (HEXa) forgot to take a picture ate it to quickly was soo hungry ooppss! And an apple

Drinks:water

Syns:5.5

I still didn't have a fridge freezer all day, which was a nightmare but it has now arrived, just gotta go collect all our freezer foods from the parents.

The pasties were nice but I don't think I would make them again to much of a fuss to be honest.

Today food plan is red

Breakfast:rice crispies with milk, blueberries and raspberries (HEXa and b)

Lunch:cheese, ham and pickle sandwich (HEXa and b) and quavers (5.5). 1 Lindt (4)

Tea: beef pad Thai

Dessert:mixed berry ice cream

Syns:9.5

Exercise:45 minute spin class

Not a bad day tomorrow is gonna be my worst with the wedding I know the dessert is profiteroles again, but I plan to go straight back on plan Sunday.

Today's food plan is red

Breakfast:rice crispies with milk, raspberries and blueberries (HEXa and b)

Lunch:cheese, ham and pickle sandwich (HEXa and b, 1), quavers (5.5) and Lindt (4)

Tea: pad Thai

Dessert:mixed berry ice cream

Syns:10.5

Exercise:45 minute spin class

Last edited:
Tea pad Thai

Prawns
Beef
Bag of stir fry veg
Chilli
Dark soy sauce
Light soy sauce
Ginger
Veg stock
Red onion
Spring onions
Garlic

image-266905261.jpg

Dessert mixed berry ice cream
Pack of frozen mixed berries
Cherry mullerlight
Blend all together

image-3323783060.jpg

I did try to post and update yesterday but the app wouldn't work on my phone, don't know why.

Anyway I went to the wedding all day Saturday had a lovely day ate and drank way to much bit il just leave it at that lol.

Back on plan yesterday with an extra easy day

Breakfast:toast with jam (HEXb and 1)

Lunch/dinner:roast chicken with potatoes, carrot and turnip, cabbage, parsnips, green beans, onions, Yorkshire pudding (2), cauliflower and gravy (1)

Snacks:apple and popcorn (5)

Drinks:coffee (HEXa), diet coke and water

Syns:9

Hi ya I'm new to the group after returning to slimming world last week to lose 3 stone of baby weight so just wanted go say thanks for posting you journey it's really helped me!,:)

Hi ya I'm new to the group after returning to slimming world last week to lose 3 stone of baby weight so just wanted go say thanks for posting you journey it's really helped me!,:)

Aww glad I can help although I'm not always 100% lately with the plan been soo busy :)

Today's food plan is extra easy

Breakfast:none oops! :-s

Lunch:jacket potato with cheese (HEXa) and beans and homemade garlic bread (HEXb and 3.5)

Tea: Petes yuk sung and corn on the cob

Syns:3.5

Drinks:coffee, water

Exercise:1 hour body combat

Today's food plan extra easy

Breakfast:shreddies with milk and blueberries

Lunch:tuna pasta salad (3)

Tea:rice, corn on the cobs, pickled onions, gerkins and olives (3)

Snacks:hifi bar (4), quavers (5.5)

Syns:15

Exercise:45 minute spin class and 30 minute core class

Drinks:water and green tea

Back