Losing the twin mummy tummy!

Sunday

B - Pasta salad (don't ask, couldn't find anything else suitable at Mum's!)
L - Jacket potato, cheese (HEX), salad, beetroot, roast pork, taste of crackling (approx 5 syns?), strawberries
D - Tuna pate, salad, ryvita (HEX)

S - Skinny Cow (4.5 syns)

9.5 Syns

Last edited:
Good luck with this week Shelley x

I have lost 4lb! I'm so happy! :D

brilliant, well done. thats an amazing loss. you are doing so well. hats off to you with managing to organise this with twins!!

Well done :) great loss I am starting today and will be having a diary as well

Hope I get off to a good start like you. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

brilliant, well done. thats an amazing loss. you are doing so well. hats off to you with managing to organise this with twins!!

Thank you so much, I don't feel very organised mostly, I'm often staring at the fridge wondering what to eat :eek:

Well done :) great loss I am starting today and will be having a diary as well

Hope I get off to a good start like you. X

Good luck! Were you doing another diet before? (Saw you've already lost lots.) Hope you love SW :)

Monday

B - Raspberries and mullerlight
L - SW Quiche with bacon, mushrooms, onions and cheese (HEX), salad (dressing 0.5 syns). Oh my gosh, this was delicious! Can highly recommend.
D - Roast leg of lamb, Jersey Royals (my favourite!), tomato salad (olive oil HEX), salad, Lurpak on potatoes (2 syns), strawberries, Kelly's Clotted Cream Ice Cream (5 syns - not worth that many syns in my opinion!)

S - Peach, Green & Blacks Mini Bar (Mmmm!!!) (4 syns)

11.5 Syns - Higher than planned, but did have the in laws over for dinner :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Really hard day here today, both babies took it in turns to scream from about 11am until 7pm. Am completely knackered. Really unusual for them both to be like that and am so tired now, am going to get a couple of hours sleep before 10.30pm feed..

B - Raspberries, strawberries, mullerlight
L - Left over quiche (HEX), salad, mullerlight
D - Quorn burgers (YUCK, these have not improved since I last had them years ago), wedges, salad, coleslaw, Skinny Cow (4.5 syns)

S - Alpen light bars (HEX)

4.5 Syns

Fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow (also, without any gross Quorn! :D).

See, you are so focussed i would have had my head in the trough after a day like that. Well done chic! X

Bless you, thanks Rachel. Doesn't feel like that, I just had no time to eat as was too busy juggling babies!!

Wednesday

B - Strawberries, raspberries, mullerlight
L - Micro jacket (1 syn), tin of ratatoullie (YUCK)(1 syn), mullerlight
D - Veg pasta bake (HEX)

S - Skinny cow (4.5 syns), Alpen lights (HEX)

6.5 Syns

wow, your doing so well espeically with 2 babies, one is hard work, I don't know how tyou manage. There is a women at my local baby group who has twins and it looks manic if I say so myself - if it it ain't one it is the other :p

Thanks Bunny. It's such hard work, but they are just so lovely, when it's good it's REALLY good. Am so grateful to have them x

Thursday

B - Strawberries, raspberries, mullerlight
L - Chilli con carne and rice
D - Off out! It's our wedding anniversary! Smoked salmon, some creme fraiche dip thingy to start, followed by piri piri prawn salad with potatoes. Couple of bites of cheese (HEX).

More exciting we have the night off so can get 8 hours sleep woooooohooooo! That's romance for you ;) I'm pushing the boat out and putting some lip gloss on :D

Syns - 5.5 glass of champage and at least another 10 for creme fraiche, oil and salad dressings.

Last edited:
Pleased I managed to stick to plan and still have a great time last night. I always used to fall off the waggon when going out and think "bugger it". Hopefully am learning that I can do both. It's amazing what a resolve a new giant tummy and not being able to fit into any clothes gives you!

Other good news, some of the under the bump maternity jeans which I could only fit into until about 4 months pregnant are now getting looser. No change on the wedding/engagement rings though :( Not long now hopefully.

Happy jubilee weekend everyone! x

Meal Plan

Friday - Bacon Cheese Burger, chips, coleslaw, salad
Saturday - Lamb kebabs, couscous, roasted veg
Sunday - Super speed chicken, baked potatoes
Monday - Lasagne, salad
Tuesday - Chicken curry, veg pakkoras (need to buy some poppadums!)
Wednesday - Bacon pasta bake thingy
Thursday - SW quiche, chips, salad
Friday - Chicken Kiev

Back