Losing the twin mummy tummy!

Friday

B - Strawberries, mullerlight
L - SW Quiche with bacon and brocolli (not as good as the bacon and mushroom one, but still good) half HEX, salad cream (1 syn)
D - Giant burgers with bacon and cheese (half HEX), paprika chips, coleslaw and salad (dressings 2 syns)

S - Green and Blacks Small Chocolate (4 syns), Ice Lolly (1.5 syns)

8.5 Syns

Last edited:
Just read your food diary! the meal plan for this week sounds yummy!

Also adorable profile pic!

Thursday

B - Strawberries, raspberries, mullerlight
L - Chilli con carne and rice
D - Off out! It's our wedding anniversary! Smoked salmon, some creme fraiche dip thingy to start, followed by piri piri prawn salad with potatoes. Couple of bites of cheese (HEX).

More exciting we have the night off so can get 8 hours sleep woooooohooooo! That's romance for you ;) I'm pushing the boat out and putting some lip gloss on :D

Syns - 5.5 glass of champage and at least another 10 for creme fraiche, oil and salad dressings.

First few weeks of having Charles all I fantasied about was sleeppppppp and more sleep. When my husband asked what I wanted for Christmas I said a few hors sleep would be purrrfect, hehe. Romance, remind me what that is again, haha

Saturday

L - 2 Waitrose Lean Sausages (4 syns), microwave jacket (1 syn), beans. Melon for superfree
D - Lamb Youvetsi (change from meal plan as the extra lean mince from the butcher but he suggested I have lamb chunks as much cheaper than v lamb mince he'd have to make for me!) sprinkled cheese (HEX) salad

S - Green and Blacks? (4 syns) Alpen Light bars (HEX)

Hard diet day today, went to a party this afternoon and was surrounded by amazing looking cakes and champagne. Honestly, two of my favourite things. Lots of people told me how good I am looking having just given birth to twins, which did spur me on. I failed to mention that I was wearing a giant pair of Spanx :D Anyway, I stayed on track but felt a bit sad, I think that's more because I am exhausted today. The horrid grey weather doesn't help lift the spirits does it?

Hope everyone else is doing well this weekend. x

Last edited:
Amelie - Thanks, I think they are adorable by I'm biased :D

First few weeks of having Charles all I fantasied about was sleeppppppp and more sleep. When my husband asked what I wanted for Christmas I said a few hors sleep would be purrrfect, hehe. Romance, remind me what that is again, haha

Haha! Is he sleeping through now? Charles, not your husband ;)

Sunday

B - Strawberries and mullerlight
L - M&S Chicken Noodle salad (2 syns for sweet chilli sauce?), Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)
D - Super Speed Chicken with bacon and cheese (HEX), roast potatoes brocolli. Ice lolly (1.5 syns)

S - Alpen Light bars (HEX)

5.5 syns

Last edited:
Only 1lb off today. Bit disappointed as had a sneaky weigh in yesterday and was under 13st, but not to be today, that'll teach me to keep of the scales midweek!

Haha! Is he sleeping through now? Charles, not your husband ;)

Haha, jsuband and baby are flat out with tummy bug and snoring, arghhh!!!
yes he is now, well done it ever since 4 months but we do have teething periods and can ho back to square one!!!

1lb is brillent - at least it is coming off and not going on :)

Haha, jsuband and baby are flat out with tummy bug and snoring, arghhh!!!
yes he is now, well done it ever since 4 months but we do have teething periods and can ho back to square one!!!

1lb is brillent - at least it is coming off and not going on :)

Oh dear, sorry to hear they are ill. Hope they are better soon x

Monday

L - Couple of spoons of leftover pasta, curried veg soup, 2 x wholemeal bread (HEX), Lurpak Lightest (2 syns)
D - Fish and SW chips, peas (2 syns for breadcrumbs), ketchup (1 syn). Cherries.

S - Skinny Cow (4.5 syns)

9.5 Syns

Last edited:
Tuesday

L - 2 Morrisons sausages (1 syn), bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, bread (HEX), beans, Lurpak (2 syns)
D - Chicken and mushroom curry, pilau rice and veg pakoras (from the SW curry book and here: Spicy vegetable pakoras - Recipes - Slimming World), with yoghurt mint dip and poppadum (1 syn)

S - HEXa in cups of tea with lunch and something else yummy later... Skinny Cow (4.5 syns).

8.5 Syns

Last edited:
Meal Plan

Meals for Saturday - Friday, although they might be in any order and it might go a bit pear shaped and be changed like it has this week :rolleyes:

Pork penne pasta (from Extra Easy cookbook)
Beef Ragout with swede (from One Pot Wonders Book), roast potatoes, cabbage
Sausage, mash, cabbage, peas and onion gravy
Smoked Salmon and broccoli pasta (Minimins recipe)
Tomato and macaroni cheese (from One Pot Wonders Book) with salad
Pizza, SW chips and salad
Aubergine, Macaroni pie (from slimmingeats.com)

To remember for the following week..!

Lasagne
Paprika chicken salad
Gammon, egg and chips

Last edited:
Wednesday

B - Crunchy Bran (HEX) and skimmed milk (half HEX)
L - Leftover vegetable pakkoras with raita, mullerlight
D - Lamb/veg kebabs with salad, beetroot and baked potato with cheese (half HEX) (4 syns for kebab marinade from butcher?) Lurpak on potato (2 syns)

10.5 Syns

Went off the meal plan today as it was a friend's birthday and he was here for dinner, also, I couldn't quite be bothered to think about anything and was walking past the butcher. :rolleyes:

Also, am going to try and tackle my Skinny Cow addiction, I seem to be having one every day and that's a fair chunk of syns.. They are half price at Tesco at the moment too so have HAD to stock up! Am going to try and cut them in half and have with berries as I only really want a taste of something sweet, but obviously eat it because it's there in front of me!

Off to take the babies to have injections this morning, eeek! Poor little lambs. Then out to lunch with a friend. Have a good day everyone xxx

Last edited:
Your doing brillently, one slip is not bad, just dust yourself off and get back on the horse. You do know you are allowed 15 syns a day, I don't think a SC is a probably, when heard an addiction and saw just one - blinkin' heck self control. Seriously, you are soooo good to have a sock of that kind in your home and not binge. You should pack your self on your back you be a skinny minny in no time :)

Wednesday

B - Crunchy Bran (HEX) and skimmed milk (half HEX)
L - Leftover vegetable pakkoras with raita, mullerlight
D - Lamb/veg kebabs with salad, beetroot and baked potato with cheese (half HEX) (4 syns for kebab marinade from butcher?) Lurpak on potato (2 syns)

10.5 Syns

Went off the meal plan today as it was a friend's birthday and he was here for dinner, also, I couldn't quite be bothered to think about anything and was walking past the butcher. :rolleyes:

Also, am going to try and tackle my Skinny Cow addiction, I seem to be having one every day and that's a fair chunk of syns.. They are half price at Tesco at the moment too so have HAD to stock up! Am going to try and cut them in half and have with berries as I only really want a taste of something sweet, but obviously eat it because it's there in front of me!

Off to take the babies to have injections this morning, eeek! Poor little lambs. Then out to lunch with a friend. Have a good day everyone xxx

Seriously, you are soooo good to have a sock of that kind in your home and not binge. You should pack your self on your back you be a skinny minny in no time :)

Bless you, thank you! xxx

Thursday

B - Fried leftover potatoes, mushrooms, beans. Apple.
L - Ham salad. Out for lunch and it was gorgeous homecooked, handcut ham! Dressing on salad (3 syns?)
D - SW Bacon, mushroom quiche (HEX), wedges, salad.

S - 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEX), WW Nacho Crisps (4 syns) not worth 4 syns in my opinion!!

Thought I'd share some photos of recent meals...

Here's fish, chips and mushy petit pois the other night..

Fish and Chips.jpg

Here's SW bacon, mushroom and onion quiche with wedges last night.. (It's square rather than quiche slice shaped as I've been using a large rectangle flan dish!)

Quiche and wedges.jpg

Super Speed Smothered Chicken with roast potatoes. MMMMM!

Speed Chicken.jpg

Last edited:
Back