Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Thank you... Hardest day yet, couldn't concentrate on anything at work, was a mess. Just come home, ate some fat free natural yogurt and 2 Doritos (actual crisps not bags).

Deep breath... Will not crumble x

Friday

0745 shake
1330 shake
1800 2 crisps, 3 spoons fat free natural yogurt (oops)
1805 milky coffee
1900 curry pack with mushrooms
2130 chicken if needed

Deep breath... Will not crumble x

no you wont :)

make a big cup of tea and get a magazine, tomorrow is just around the corner and you'll be on day 4! - the hardest bit is nearly over.

Thank you everyone... Waah, I could honestly cry. I'm so tired and headachey!! Off to shop for coke zero xx

chin up lou, think of the losses you will get by the end of the week!!

have you tried zero noodles to bulk up your meals and feel fuller?

Thanks everyone, I'd have seriously jacked it in by now if it wasn't for your support.

Just had the spag Bol pack with extra mushrooms, wasn't that impressed but nicely full now (well not full but no getting hunger pain now).

Day 3.... Almost complete. Xxx

Thanks everyone, I'd have seriously jacked it in by now if it wasn't for your support.

Just had the spag Bol pack with extra mushrooms, wasn't that impressed but nicely full now (well not full but no getting hunger pain now).

Day 3.... Almost complete. Xxx

I'm on day 3 too chicken, keep on going :) remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

I'm usually on my 2nd bottle of wine by now, instead I'm cleaning and strangely looking forward to chilli pack with extra mushrooms and green beans.

Think thin - be thin!!

Spicy SPAG is good when you're having days like that! Boiled egg?

Think it's Hamish's Mum who put me on to choosing meals depending on how the day is going. Choose the indulgent ones on an easy day and mix up some of the others so you don't end up just having a heap of hard days.

I also have a couple of diff drinks on the go at once to mix it up of I'm struggling. Peppermint tea and coke z?! Earl grey & water with orange flavouring?!

I'm on day 3 too chicken, keep on going :) remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

I'm usually on my 2nd bottle of wine by now, instead I'm cleaning and strangely looking forward to chilli pack with extra mushrooms and green beans.

Think thin - be thin!!

How are you feeling hun? We can do this together!! X

Good idea Katy, thanks.

Have literally just made a peppermint tea drink in the bath :) x

Ha haaa am slowly cracking up, have just binged.. On celery!! What sane person over does the celery?

Am clearly mad but at least it's not the chocolate, crisps, cheesecake, bread, muesli, mushy peas, chips, apple crumble or mayo... That I have day dreamed about ALL day! Xx

Good morning everyone, and hello to day 4, I'm hoping things will be easier from tomorrow.... Feel fine at the moment, but my danger time is after work. x

Morning Lou :D well done for only going mental with the celery!! weirdo :D:D

Keep popping in if you're struggling, but you're right, from tomorrow it'll be a piece of p*** :D

You'll be a sexy police officer in no time, ooh, you can take down my particulars?!?!?!:flirt2:

Back