LucyLu's Baby No2 without the 3 stone gain this time please?...

Oh hun, don't worry about it! I think id have probably been one of those thinking whats she complaining about - only half pound ;) It's only because they dont know!

I don't know if I would tell them, maybe just go with the flow and see how you feel? I have never been in your situation so unsure how Id be.I don't think Id tell my consultant till maybe 8 weeks? I don't know!! I think I wouldn't tell anyone except my my OH and mum but I just don't know. Sorry Im not more help!

In your situation i would be swayed to fess up but since you arent gaining too much it might be worth just leaving it till 12 weeks mark xx

You are more than welcome xx

Was good yesterday until the lindt balls came out, managed to only have 2 thought so that's not too bad!

Having friends round tonight for a steak night and rather than slave in the kitchen i've decided to have another cheat night and I will be doing steak, salad, but with oven chips, onion rings and coleslaw so I've got to try to have less naughties and more salad!!

Scales said back up to 8st7 which I expected, would be great to still see that number next wed's before weigh in!!!

xx

Omg those Lindt choccies are amazing just brought the bf some for v day in the hopes that he will share haha.
Have a nice evening.. Treats are ok now and again .. Plus you have Sunday Monday and tues to be good so that should balance it out :) xxx

Omg those Lindt choccies are amazing just brought the bf some for v day in the hopes that he will share haha.
Have a nice evening.. Treats are ok now and again .. Plus you have Sunday Monday and tues to be good so that should balance it out :) xxx

I love lindt chocolate full stop lol xx

Aww what a lovely evening! Hubby told his best friend whilst showing him around the house what our nursery plans were and they told us they are trying for baby number 2 next month so it was baby and toddler talk all evening!

Didn't worry about what I eat, I enjoyed myself indeed. Today's a new day although hubby would like to cook me home made pizza for tea so it might be a wee bit naughty.

Scales show 8st 7 still so I'm hanging on in there!

Aww what a lovely evening! Hubby told his best friend whilst showing him around the house what our nursery plans were and they told us they are trying for baby number 2 next month so it was baby and toddler talk all evening!

Didn't worry about what I eat, I enjoyed myself indeed. Today's a new day although hubby would like to cook me home made pizza for tea so it might be a wee bit naughty.

Scales show 8st 7 still so I'm hanging on in there!

Homemade pizza shouldnt be too bad as at least u know whats going on it and no hidden foods xx

I'm exhausted!!!

Can't believe how one late night has wrecked my day, I've had two naps and i'm feeling like I shall see bed well before 9 tonight!

Just had to google whether I could actually have the toppings for the pizza as hubby went and but deli ham's when I said cooked. It's ok though, I can hae it as long as its cooked well.

Wish i'd eaten a bit better today to deserve the pizza, but hey, tomorrow's a fresh day and I intend on having a 100% sw day!

You should be ok xx tomorrow is another day so start afresh and get back on track x

Urgggg, nausea has well and truly returned and is kicking my butt!

Seriously gone off the rails eating wise too. Sigh :(

Dont worry too much xx if you feel queasy then your body needs the food u are craving xx just keep going xx

I heated up speed soup for my flask this morning whilst feeling sickly and I couldn't face it for lunch, instead I enjoyed a cheese and tomato brown sandwich! Not too bad but still loads of syns today overall!

I heated up speed soup for my flask this morning whilst feeling sickly and I couldn't face it for lunch, instead I enjoyed a cheese and tomato brown sandwich! Not too bad but still loads of syns today overall!

It is but obviously your body needs it as long as you arent eatingbevery two minutes you will be fine x

At 6 when I woke I felt fine, eat a banana to curb any hunger and nausea but by 6.45 I went down like a tonne of bricks!

Morning sickness sucks, feel bad for anyone who is actually sick, but this is bad enough :(

Ok so this morning was the first morning all week that I had no nausea - Hooray!

Didn't have my usual Cranberry juice, so I will see if that helps again or it was probably just a fluke!

8st 7 this morning, feeling rather 'full' in my tights these days, my skirt is fine but my tights are another story! Must look for some bigger one's and out up with the saggy extra leg material that come's with going up a size!

Hoping to have a good day today eating wise as I couldn't weigh last night, I know i'd of been lucky to see a sts so this week I must get to target as I have no holidays left!!!!!

Glad to hear you haad a morning without the sickness xx I felt sick with my first but never was and with my second I had nothing

Back