LucyLu's Baby No2 without the 3 stone gain this time please?...

Hello 8st 8 I've been expecting you! Still can't get lower than 8st 7 and I really need too to get back into target, I've only got half a pound to lose (once at 8st 7)

Why is it soo hard!!???

Perhaps i'm having too much on the carbs side and not enough on the 'speed' side.

I'm definitely having my healthy extras, and ok, yesterday I had full size wholemeal rather than the 400g so really I had 2 heb. But I only had 15 syns.

Anyway its my day off with my son today, well until 2 that is when hubby has him as ive got my flu jab and then at 2.30 'm having a make-up trail!!! I can't wait to see what she does to me, I wear make-up everyday but very neutral colours and for my friends wedding I really want a more dramatic smokey look.

Hubby's on his last night shift tonight so I've got Magic Mike (?) to watch, never seen it but heard good stuff about it, oh and i'm going to attempt my first curry made with Pataks paste rather than start from scratch which is what I usually do and end up disappointed, especially after all the effort! I read the Patak's paste ranges from 2-4 syns per tablespoon which should be enough for a curry for 2 people so i'm going to try! I've got the Balti one, and i'm going to add0, chicken, mushrooms, onion and a red pepper served with rice or sw chips probably.

Wish me luck!!

x

Found you!
Here to subscribe and follow your pregnancy :)
When's your due date? Xx

Hi Kirsty glad you found me!

Can't sleep, typing this probably isn't the best way of getting back to sleep but hey, the joys of pregnancy!

According to my calculations I'm due October 1st, it'll surely change at first dating scan in 3 weeks though.

Almost wish I'd booked one earlier just to get the secrecy over with as I'm already showing! Didn't realise your second one could be so different in that respect!!!

Hi Kirsty glad you found me!

Can't sleep, typing this probably isn't the best way of getting back to sleep but hey, the joys of pregnancy!

According to my calculations I'm due October 1st, it'll surely change at first dating scan in 3 weeks though.

Almost wish I'd booked one earlier just to get the secrecy over with as I'm already showing! Didn't realise your second one could be so different in that respect!!!

I remember the lack of sleep, I still suffer with it now lol but that's cos my boy is teething :(
Oh how exciting, I miss being pregnant even tho I was so ill for the first 4 months.
Yeh I've heard you show earlier with your second.... I had to tell people quite early as I was taking so much time off work sick and I got an early scan at 10 weeks to check all was ok. X

Urggg, so yesterday's bad day food wise has shown on the scales, i'm up to 8st 9 this morning.

I did overload on white rice last night with my AMAZING Balti curry and so I deserve to see carb bloat this morning.

Going to try to limit the carbs today, got most of my food worked out. Oh and I didn't have any HEB yesterday, naughty!!!!!

I'm sure the curry was totally worth it haha!
We're having pizza tonight... Whoops .. That's what's weekends are for though eh?!x

It really was! I usually slave over a curry and it always ends up with a certain taste, and nothing like a takeaway or out of a jar but this Pataks Paste is amazing! I will never ever make a curry from scratch now that's in my cupboard!

So, back to 8st 8 this morning which is great considering I had 4 slices of 40g wholemeal bread AND 2 wholemeal pitta's yesterday! The rest of the food was all free and my syns were on 3 biscuits after going swimming!

Finally bit the bullet, got my costume on and went with hubby and DS to the in-law's indoor pool and it was lovely! I managed to do some good laps whilst thy played and man I feel it today!

Plan is to start going after work a few times a week whilst pregnant as I really can't see me running again. I've also worked out how to use youtube on the smart tv and found some first trimester 30 min workouts so I might be brave and have a go, that's if I feel better later. It's probably the swimming, but I had my flu jab on fri and I feel like i'm getting a cold today which they said could happen.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

It's weds so it's weigh in tonight! Scales say 8st 7 this morning which should be a sts but you know what our bodies are like and mine right now gets so bloated in the afternoon that my belly looks 5 months pregnant!

I'm going to weigh and just come home I think, don't like the idea of image therapy whilst I'm hiding my secret :/

Hi hun, here to subscribe x I'm 24 weeks pregnant with Baby No 2 :) xx

Morning!

So i'm off to meet me bestie in B'ham to go shopping today! She's got a hotel that I can stay in for free also so it's going to be a lovely day away. The plan is to try and finally buy a dress for her wedding in 3 weeks!!!! I hope we find something suitable for my petite frame but room for the belly to expand as by the afternoon and evening i'm huge! Bloating of corse but it happens and I can't stop it!

Had my 8 week booking appoint yesterday which was lovely, real nice to meet my midwife and chat things through.

I really hope to give birth in my local hospital but I have to get the all clear from the doctors first as I have ectopic irregular heartbeats and they've only come on since having DS so they are only being careful I guess, fingers crossed I will just get monitored nearer to due date and then be ok to stay local.

I have been bloody awful this weekend

Must get back on plan tomorrow!

How was Birmingham Lucy did you manage to get a dress for your friends wedding? X

I have been bloody awful this weekend Must get back on plan tomorrow! How was Birmingham Lucy did you manage to get a dress for your friends wedding? X

Hi Sammie yes we found one in next but I didn't buy it because rather than carry it home I thought I'll order it online but it's not bloody on the website!

Off to chester thurs, it better be there!

As expected 8st 10 this morning, don't care right now as I feel rotten! First thing when I wake I'm ok but within 30 mins I go down hill fast! Just managed some toast so hopefully the nausea will pass soon :/

Hi Sammie yes we found one in next but I didn't buy it because rather than carry it home I thought I'll order it online but it's not bloody on the website!

Off to chester thurs, it better be there!

Ohhhh no that's typical lol!

Hope you manage to get it in chester ...

I'm being bridesmaid in 4 weeks so really need to get some weight off I just keep falling off the wagon can't bring myself to get on the scales this morn!

I have a natural supplement that's supposed to be fab for morning sickness if your interested x

8st 9 this morning so a pound of weekend naughties gone, it won't be enough for weigh in for a maintain but never mind.

Really didn't want to gain for than 4lbs in the first trimester as up until then i'm still considered to have healthy bmi, as soon as I hit 9st 2 i'm over 25 which really bugs me. I know it shouldn't, ****** I was 9st 11 last time before I even got pregnant!

Thanks for the offer Sammie but i've found that food in general helps, its like my bodies way of telling me to eat!
x

Back to 8st 7 which is what I was this time last week but at weigh in I gained a pound taking my evening weight to 8st 10. Hopefully that means a sts tonight.

Depends how my day goes!

Feeling rubbish again today, I just have to eat to help it. I'm definately having double healthy extras these days, but it's better than double syns I think, I know more healthy extras ultimately is syns but the way I see it they are healthy syns and not rubbish like chocolate!?

That's my logic anyway!

Back