MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

So hovering turned into not going on here turned into avoiding MMs turned into pigging out.

No big speeches or false promises from me, just a hello and a here we go again xx

Yay nice to see you back again, how are things?

Things are good thank you, all settled in the new house and ready to think about SW again.

How are you? x

Me too!!! We are going to Orlando in January so that's my next motivation to slim! xx

No I'm still not at class which is a bit rubbish I know - I have been spending the £5 a week on going to a Metafit class on a Monday and have also joined a gym! Been going 3 times a week for 2 weeks so far... scales haven't budged though.... I know I need to go back to class..... xx

Me too!!! We are going to Orlando in January so that's my next motivation to slim! xx

Wow how exciting, have you been before? We've been a few times & going again next May, but just me & Bob, we'll be doing nature parks for 1 wk, then up to Charleston for a few days & then Jacksonville for a few days, can't wait. I just need to decide whether to go for the expensive YOLO hotel in Charleston or the sensible cheaper option................... xx

Wow how exciting, have you been before? We've been a few times & going again next May, but just me & Bob, we'll be doing nature parks for 1 wk, then up to Charleston for a few days & then Jacksonville for a few days, can't wait. I just need to decide whether to go for the expensive YOLO hotel in Charleston or the sensible cheaper option................... xx

I've been a few times, this will be my 4th, I've been very lucky, but first time for my hubby so exciting! Certainly making me want to slim more! I say go YOLO haha xxx

I am tracking food again but on a paper diary in an effort to get back in the swing... yesterday had 27 syns!

Today am on 17 so far... syn free evening needed! Need to get back to syn free during the day xx

Just snacky bits really, packet of quavers, kitkat, prepared salad instead of doing my own... wasteful! It's laziness really, and not having been food shopping until tonight!

Time to stock up on some good syn free snacks like crabsticks, pickled eggs, ham, laughing cow lights hexs etc and get in the swing. I am feeling better already though just from the exercise I have been doing. The scales haven't budged this week but I am * week as of today so hoping for a loss next week xx

14th July 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light Bar, Banana

Lunch - Brown rice sushi (4.5), mango pieces, Mullerlight yog

Snacks - Melon, Liberte 0% yog

Evening - Chicken, diced chorizo (5), pepper, onion, passata, pasta, fennel, chilli

Syns - 9.5/15

Exercise: 30 min Metafit class

Ooh let me check the dates, would be ace xx

First 100% day in a LONG time yesterday, really pleased with that. Scales are 2lb down so all good!

15th July 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light Bar, Banana, Mullerlight yog

Lunch - 2 egg omelette with ham, onion and some of my HEXA cheese, beetroot

Snacks - Liberte 0% yog, 2 x coffees (2)

Evening - Rest of HEXA Cheddar, Extra cheese (5), macaroni, bacon, onion, egg, Garlic peri peri sauce (3)

Syns - 10/15

Exercise: Rest day

Last edited:
Back